1. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 May '11 06:111 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    How about we look at men of God in the Bible. Moses murdered an Egyptian. King David committed adultery and then murdered her husband. Peter tried to murder a Roman who came to take Christ to the cross and when Christ was taken to the cross lied three times saying he never knew the man. Not only was he a liar, he betrayed his Master not once, but three times!!

If you ask me they are just a bunch of sinners.
    soooo killing little native American girls with white flags and defenceless squaws is
    justified, get the hell away from me you sicko, i mean it, i dont want to hear even a
    semblance of your right wing garbage here, murder is murder and is hardly justifiable
    because someone else has also done it, even if it is recorded in the Bible or not. 'By
    their fruits you will know those men'.
  2. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    04 May '11 06:14
    Devout Jehovah's Witnesses, such as the Ortiz family, interpret a Bible passage as a
    commandment to abstain from blood transfusions, or even storing the patient's own
    blood in advance so it could later be used.

Wow!! Can't even use your own blood? Why? So storing of your own blood is also out of bounds. This is not biblical in anyway. I have no issue with advances and bloodless medicine but come on now see through the lie!!!

Manny
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    04 May '11 06:16
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    This thread is about atrocities committed by Christian upon others, not those that wish to exercise the right of what is done to their own bodies.
    But if their wish to exercise that right is really an atrocity committed by others (via religious teachings) then surely it fits the threads theme perfectly.

THis instance palls into insignificance on the sickometer when we consider has transpired in Rwanda, shall we go there next?
    So you concede at least that there are instances in your own organization that do register on the sickometer.

So what mark on the sickometer must be exceeded before we can know them 'by their fruits'?

Does what transpired in Rwanda also negate the examples in your opening post? Could the crusades possibly make Rwanda insignificant enough that they too get off the hook?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 May '11 06:17
    Originally posted by menace71
    Devout Jehovah's Witnesses, such as the Ortiz family, interpret a Bible passage as a
    commandment to abstain from blood transfusions, or even storing the patient's own
    blood in advance so it could later be used.

Wow!! Can't even use your own blood? Why? So storing of your own blood is also out of bounds. This is not biblical in anyway. I have no issue with advances and bloodless medicine but come on now see through the lie!!!

Manny
    so they cannot exercise their conscience nor their right of self determination, please tell the forum why not.
  5. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    04 May '11 06:20
    The process begins weeks before surgery when doctors and nurses work with the
    patient, devising medical treatments to reduce blood loss during surgery. During the
    operation a series of machines recover the blood from the surgical wound, filter it
    and reclaim blood cells. The blood is then returned to the patient's body in a closed-
    circuit system, a process that does not violate Witnesses' beliefs.

How freaking retarded!!! Can't store your own blood but we can recirculate your own blood. Just retarded to split hairs like that. REALLY!!!

Manny
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 May '11 06:21
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    But if their wish to exercise that right is really an atrocity committed by others (via religious teachings) then surely it fits the threads theme perfectly.

[b]THis instance palls into insignificance on the sickometer when we consider has transpired in Rwanda, shall we go there next?

So you concede at least that there are instances in your own or ...[text shortened]... ? Could the crusades possibly make Rwanda insignificant enough that they too get off the hook?[/b]
    well what do you think, perhaps you know something of the history of the atrocity, who
    it was perpetrated by and why. After all, your in Africa are you not? As for conceding
    anything on the sicko meter , no i dont conclude that is the case unless of course you
    are willing to try to prove that a persons right to self determination and the exercise of
    conscience should be suspended.
  7. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    04 May '11 06:21
    so they cannot exercise their conscience nor their right of self determination, please tell the forum why not.
    Sure they have the right but it's like having the right to believe the earth is flat!!

Manny
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 May '11 06:24
    The process begins weeks before surgery when doctors and nurses work with the
    patient, devising medical treatments to reduce blood loss during surgery. During the
    operation a series of machines recover the blood from the surgical wound, filter it
    and reclaim blood cells. The blood is then returned to the patient's body in a closed-
    circuit system, a ...[text shortened]... can recirculate your own blood. Just retarded to split hairs like that. REALLY!!!

Manny
    as yet you have failed to demonstrate why a persons cannot exercise the right of self
    determination or the exercise of conscience in the case of medical treatment, please
    note this is regarding his own body, not killing little native American girls with white
    flags as you American Christians have done. By their fruits you will recognise those
    men.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 May '11 06:242 edits
    Sure they have the right but it's like having the right to believe the earth is flat!!

Manny
    Why should your conscience override theirs, Why should your rights over ride theirs.
    Who are you to dictate anything with regard to what a persons does with her or his
    own body, who do you think you are?
  10. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    04 May '11 06:32
    why should your conscience override theirs, why should your rights over ride theirs.
    who the hell are you to dictate anything with regard to what a persons does with her
    or his own body, who the hell do you think you are?
    THEY have the right but in this case I would still call them retards !! We know the earth is NOT flat but if people want to believe it is then fine. Just like in this case not much difference in storing your own blood for future use and recirculating it in a surgery. In your Organizations words your still eating blood!! It's splitting hairs man that is what it is. Clean the outside of the cup yet inside it is full of dead bones!!!!

Manny

PS: They have the right I just hate to see my fellow man struggle in darkness like that.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 May '11 06:401 edit
    THEY have the right but in this case I would still call them retards !! We know the earth is NOT flat but if people want to believe it is then fine. Just like in this case not much difference in storing your own blood for future use and recirculating it in a surgery. In your Organizations words your still eating blood!! It's splitting hairs man that is what ...[text shortened]... ny

PS: They have the right I just hate to see my fellow man struggle in darkness like that.
    yeah and you are like a light shining in a dark place. As for dead means bones, the
    American Christians have slaughtered how many innocent and defenceless persons?
    You people are seriously deluded and look at your lamebo excuses, one man decide
    s to exercise self determination and its an atrocity while you have cold bloodedly
    murdered little girls with white flags, no excuses for you people and no stone is going
    to be left unturned before the full extent of your iniquity is exposed. By their fruits
    you will recognise those men.
  12. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    04 May '11 06:40
    as yet you have failed to demonstrate why a persons cannot exercise the right of self
    determination or the exercise of conscience in the case of medical treatment, please
    note this is regarding his own body, not killing little native American girls with white
    flags as you American Christians have done. By their fruits you will recognise those
    men.
    Why do you hate Christians so much? And Americans in general? people always want to paint Americans all the same but that would be like saying all Brits are evil. BTW the British Christians are just as guilty as any in history. Just because someone claims the name of Christ and commits atrocities does not make them a Christian. So this kinda nullifies your whole argument. Many claim but I agree their fruit show otherwise.

Manny
  13. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    04 May '11 06:42
    yeah and you are like a light shining in a dark place.
    If Jehovah chooses then yes !!

Manny
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 May '11 06:491 edit
    Why do you hate Christians so much? And Americans in general? people always want to paint Americans all the same but that would be like saying all Brits are evil. BTW the British Christians are just as guilty as any in history. Just because someone claims the name of Christ and commits atrocities does not make them a Christian. So this kinda nullifies your whole argument. Many claim but I agree their fruit show otherwise.

Manny
    I loathe your acts, you are self pontificating, self professed religionists who are quick to
    condemn others but have no recourse to do so when confronted with your own
    history. Not only that i contend that you are racists, in fact, the most divided moment
    in American is Sunday morning when persons go to their churches, its a ludicrous
    affair. If you have any atrocities perpetrated by the British, of which there are literally
    thousands of instances, please post them, genocide in Tasmania springs to mind.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 May '11 06:51

Manny
    how can someone who orders and act of genocide on a Native American settlement
    remain and elder in a church? What is that about? Please tell me for its beyond my
    comprehension.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree