Attrocities of 'Christianity', history of the Churches

Attrocities of 'Christianity', history of the Churches

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
04 May 11

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
He is not responsible for the actually atrocities themselves, his failure is in failing to condemn and recognise that Christianity is responsible for outrages and instead he seeks to attack those who have committed none. Its an utterly hypocritical stance and deserves to be exposed. Its not my logic it yours and yes every person whether they are German or not should condemn the holocaust. Are you saying that they shouldn't? well then!
Have you actually asked Manny or anyone for that matter what their views are on the text you posted? You've just posted a lot of text and not asked anyone a single question about it then gone off the deep end.

I'll ask the question again as you seem to have missed the point -

Does every German alive today 'inherit the legacy' of the holocaust by 'guilt through association' until you hear them condemn the atrocity in your eyes?!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 May 11

start your own thread on our right to claim self determination. This thread is about
atrocities committed by Christian upon others, not those that wish to exercise the right
of what is done to their own bodies. THis instance palls into insignificance on the
sickometer when we consider has transpired in Rwanda, shall we go there next?
start your own thread on our right to claim self determination. This thread is about
atrocities committed by Christian upon others,

No. I was not discussing the issue of right to self-determination (parental refusal to give consent to a child's blood transfusion does not fit under self-determination.) The point is that you and Galvo have several times lauded your organisation as a model example of the good tree which bears good fruit, while attacking other Christian churches as failing to meet your same moral standards. Sorry, but your organisation is disgusting.

F

Moves
04 May 11

Originally posted by whodey
How did you ever come to this conclusion? I might as well be talking to FMF with these kind of accusations.
LOL. I've never accused you of killing anyone, whodey. I - and others at Debates - have only ever pointed to your doctoring of sources, lying about the content found at links, and trying to pass off false or made-up figures and 'facts' that fit your case. And, what is more, all of this you have admitted.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
04 May 11

rwanda: human rights watch.

Within the first twenty-four hours after the plane crash, it was clear that Tutsi clergy
would be killed like any other Tutsi and, a day after that, it was evident that the
churches would be desecrated by slaughter carried out at the very altar. Still, four
days later, the Catholic bishops promised their “support ...[text shortened]... battered to
death with a hammer. Her body was found in the woods next to the church center.79
I suggest you look up PHARP RWANDA, I've had the pleasure and honor of
working with this group. The thing is and I believe it is lost on you, forgiveness,
grace, and mercy is what Christ is all about. With these people whose families
were murdered, they because of the love of God and forgiveness of sins have
offered grace and mercy to those that did the murdering. Satan is using you
to accuse Christians of sin, whose side are you on?
Kelly

w

Moves
04 May 11

Originally posted by FMF
LOL. I've never accused you of killing anyone, whodey. I - and others at Debates - have only ever pointed to your doctoring of sources, lying about the content found at links, and trying to pass off false or made-up figures and 'facts' that fit your case. And, what is more, all of this you have admitted.
My point was you turn seemingly benign posts into flaming accusations.

Once again, you don't fail to disappoint.

F

Moves
04 May 11
1 edit

Originally posted by whodey
My point was you turn seemingly benign posts into flaming accusations.

Once again, you don't fail to disappoint.
Your "point" is that I "turn" something... into... blah blah, blah. And yet I've never accused you of killing people, have I? No. You are an incorrigible liar, whodey. That's all you are accused of. Being a Debate Forum liar. Not killing people. Just being a liar. Can you refute it, despite your admission?

rc

Moves
04 May 11

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Have you actually asked Manny or anyone for that matter what their views are on the text you posted? You've just posted a lot of text and not asked anyone a single question about it then gone off the deep end.

Does every German alive today 'inherit the legacy' of the holocaust by 'guilt through association' until you hear them condemn the atrocity in your eyes?!
they have voices, they could have openly acknowledged the atrocities, can you find
one reference from those Christians that have done so, no neither can I, all they have
done is either evade it or try to justify it. Your holocaust reference therefore makes
absolutely no sense, for these are crimes are not against a particular people, but
humanity, the mere fact that it was started and addressed to American Christians does
not negate this, for as we move on, it shall become apparent that Christian churches
as a whole, whether they are American, German or any other nationality are guilty of
atrocity.

rc

Moves
04 May 11

Originally posted by Conrau K
[b]start your own thread on our right to claim self determination. This thread is about
atrocities committed by Christian upon others,

No. I was not discussing the issue of right to self-determination (parental refusal to give consent to a child's blood transfusion does not fit under self-determination.) The point is that you and Galvo have ...[text shortened]... rches as failing to meet your same moral standards. Sorry, but your organisation is disgusting.[/b]
coming from a supporter of the catholic church, an organisation that is responsible for
the death of literally millions of innocents, not to mention emotionally scarring for life
innocent children at the hands of paedophile priests, i dont think you have a leg to
stand upon. By their fruits you will recognise those men, and the fruit-age of
Catholicism is there for all to see.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
04 May 11

Originally posted by Proper Knob

That's the funny thing RC seems to not be able to make distinctions. Only sees black and white. At least in when he is trying to make his points. I can easily say ALL JW's are evil and molest little kids. I know that is not a fair statement in anyway shape or form. I would not even be a truthful thing to say. He seems to have this deep seated hatred of Christians and Americans LOL.

Manny

rc

Moves
04 May 11

Originally posted by KellyJay
I suggest you look up PHARP RWANDA, I've had the pleasure and honor of
working with this group. The thing is and I believe it is lost on you, forgiveness,
grace, and mercy is what Christ is all about. With these people whose families
were murdered, they because of the love of God and forgiveness of sins have
offered grace and mercy to those that did the murdering. Satan is using you
to accuse Christians of sin, whose side are you on?
Kelly
sides?, sides?, what are you talking about, how dare you try to justify what went on
there and to diminish it as if it were an ordinary thing, genocide is genocide regardless
of who perpetrates it. I want to remove myself as far away from the churches of
Christendom as you can imagine. Forgiveness is there for those who were involved, it
hardly diminishes the atrocity as you are now trying to claim.

rc

Moves
04 May 11
2 edits

Originally posted by menace71
That's the funny thing RC seems to not be able to make distinctions. Only sees black and white. At least in when he is trying to make his points. I can easily say ALL JW's are evil and molest little kids. I know that is not a fair statement in anyway shape or form. I would not even be a truthful thing to say. He seems to have this deep seated hatred of Christians and Americans LOL.

Manny
I do not hate Americans i do not hate Christians i merely loathe acts against humanity
which the churches throughout the world have perpetrated, are you denying that is the
case? How anyone can stand or tolerate them is quite beyond me, these attempts to
justify them are the worst. Why have you not condemned them Manny? are you
saying that the American churches are not racially divided? are you? are you saying
that these were not perpetrated by American Christians, are you? on what basis are
you saying that?

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
04 May 11

Guilt through association. He inherits the legacy. He could of course have chosen to
condemn the atrocities but he has not. He could of course have chosen to make
reparation by apologising, by stating that yes indeed, American Christians have been
guilty of the most horrendous of crimes. He is unaffected by what has transpired
seeking to j ...[text shortened]... the matter.
Let him publicly condemn the actions and then let him explain why they happened.
I do condemn the way the native Americans were treated. I don't think the people who perpetrated the atrocities were really Christian how can they be ? This is where you have to think outside the box and make distinctions. I guarantee if you did a poll on most Americans they would claim Christianity but we know this does not make them Christians. So really once again your argument is really null and void. Jesus said many will say Lord Lord on that day and He will reply depart from me for I know you not!!! How about the British empires treatment of it's lands? Do you see?

Manny

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
04 May 11

I do not hate Americans i do not hate Christians i merely loathe acts against humanity
which the churches throughout the world have perpetrated, are you denying that is the
case? How anyone can stand or tolerate them is quite beyond me, these attempts to
justify them are the worst. Why have you not condemned them Manny? are you
saying that ...[text shortened]... hese were not perpetrated by American Christians, are you? on what basis are
you saying that?
BTW have you ever been to the U.S. ?
This country has made great progress in the area of race. I think the issue will never be resolved because of human ignorance!!! In any place until God restores (As you would say brings about paradise) all things

Manny

rc

Moves
04 May 11
1 edit

I do condemn the way the native Americans were treated. I don't think the people who perpetrated the atrocities were really Christian how can they be ? This is where you have to think outside the box and make distinctions. I guarantee if you did a poll on most Americans they would claim Christianity but we know this does not make them Christians. So really ...[text shortened]... now you not!!! How about the British empires treatment of it's lands? Do you see?

Manny
yet the man remained an elder in the church, how is that possible? how was it possible
in the first place that such a person was appointed to the office of an elder and remain
as such? what did Christ say? a good tree does not produce bad fruit-age, why
therefore did the Methodist church produce this fruit-age? do they share no
responsibility, wash their hands completely and say he was acting alone? apparently
not considering that he remained an elder in the church indicating that he had support
from other members within. The British empire means absolutely nothing to me, for
you will find that I loathe their actions equally as much as the Americans who are their
offspring. Both are equally as barbaric as far as i am concerned.

rc

Moves
04 May 11
1 edit

BTW have you ever been to the U.S. ?
This country has made great progress in the area of race. I think the issue will never be resolved because of human ignorance!!! In any place until God restores (As you would say brings about paradise) all things

Manny
I have never really desired to go to America, Canada yes, but not America, except maybe to see the South. Georgia, Louisiana and Texas. Race is a huge issue, you cannot deny it.