Bad to worse.......

Bad to worse.......

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
21 Jul 14

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Tell that to the people killed in 1220.
I'm guessing that's not the point of this thread.

F

Moves
21 Jul 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Do you think it a productive strategy?
Contemplation and predictions on "end-is-nigh" prophesies are a productive strategy for cults, or so I believe.

rc

Moves
21 Jul 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
I already know what an idiotic reason it is.

Why don't you post it here so everyone can see how idiotic it is?
idiotic is not a word a women with your propensity for dogmatism should wave so freely about, because despite your pretensions its more a reflection of you than anyone else. If anyone wants to read the reasons they can take the time to do so, which is more than you have done.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
21 Jul 14

Originally posted by stellspalfie
more than 1 in 10 people in 1220 were killed. can you imagine living in a society in which 1 in 10 people were killed??? what would it be like living through that fear, how would that effect societies?

now think about living in a society in which 2 in every 100 people were killed....are you sure its worse?
Why don't you research the raw numbers and see for yourself?

Then you can ask yourself if you really think the smaller number is worse.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
21 Jul 14

idiotic is not a word a women with your propensity for dogmatism should wave so freely about, because despite your pretensions its more a reflection of you than anyone else. If anyone wants to read the reasons they can take the time to do so, which is more than you have done.
Why in the world would I research stupidity AGAIN, after I have already seen that it is stupid?

Bring it here so everyone can see it.

rc

Moves
21 Jul 14

Originally posted by FMF
Contemplation and predictions on "end-is-nigh" prophesies are a productive strategy for cults, or so I believe.
Are they, I cannot say, they appear to me to be counter-productive, because we are emphasising the Kingdom of God which will usher in a wonderful paradise, the end is nigh, well I am sure you can understand why it lacks appeal in comparison to, the earth will be a paradise upon which you can live forever, you think?

rc

Moves
21 Jul 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
Why in the world would I research stupidity AGAIN, after I have already seen that it is stupid?

Bring it here so everyone can see it.
you bring it you lazy bum

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
21 Jul 14

Do you think it a productive strategy?
Give it a go and let us know, nothing better that empirical evidence right? That will test how much you really believe in this impending genocide.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
21 Jul 14

Tell that to the people killed in 1220.
you cant they are croaked

F

Moves
21 Jul 14

what threads?
I'll take that as a "no". They are, then, allegedly forgotten threads on your part. galveston75 alluded to at least "ten".

rc

Moves
21 Jul 14

Give it a go and let us know, nothing better that empirical evidence right? That will test how much you really believe in this impending genocide.
The Bible encourages the Christian to 'adorn', the teaching of God, I fail to see how it adorns that teaching. I think ill stick to, Hi, My name is Robbie, wanna Bible study?

rc

Moves
21 Jul 14

Originally posted by FMF
I'll take that as a "no". They are, then, allegedly forgotten threads on your part. galveston75 alluded to at least "ten".
did he, mind ray not working at present, will get a mad scientist to travel far into the hills to fix it. 😀

rc

Moves
21 Jul 14

Originally posted by redbadger
you cant they are croaked
sadly yes, put to the sword by the Great Khan.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
21 Jul 14

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_and_anthropogenic_disasters_by_death_toll

Ruffly from this info in Wiki, it's about 150,000,000+ killed in the "major" wars since 1914. 100 years and this many at the minimum have been killed. Probably in the time it takes to read this, a few hundred others will be dead from fighting on the planet.
Find another 100 year time period in humans history that compares to this?

http://www.scaruffi.com/politics/massacre.html

http://necrometrics.com/20c5m.htm

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
21 Jul 14
1 edit

The Bible encourages the Christian to 'adorn', the teaching of God, I fail to see how it adorns that teaching. I think ill stick to, Hi, My name is Robbie, wanna Bible study?
That technique hasn't really worked out for you so far has it?