Be Like Christ  v Talk Like Paul

Be Like Christ v Talk Like Paul

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
16 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
Of course I do. You are the one that do not preach to love your neighbour. I have quoted the Good Samaritan story dozens of times. You have not done that once. The Good Samaritan story shows what it is to love both God and neighbour.
You do as a means to get right with God otherwise why belittle those who trust in Christ Jesus sacrifice for our sins, who are doing those things? They do it because they are saved not to get saved.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Feb 22

@kellyjay said
You do as a means to get right with God otherwise why belittle those who trust in Christ Jesus sacrifice for our sins, who are doing those things? They do it because they are saved not to get saved.
Jesus was right to call people like you 'a foolish man'. Nothing you say, or believe is what Jesus preached. that is why I belittle you. You are misleading people with your church doctrine.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
17 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
Jesus was right to call people like you 'a foolish man'. Nothing you say, or believe is what Jesus preached. that is why I belittle you. You are misleading people with your church doctrine.
You made up your Jesus, your Jesus disagrees with much of the rest of the Bible, just not with your particular passages you twist to mean something not said, you twist the Word so that the whole of scripture doesn't like up with the rest of the Bible.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Feb 22
2 edits

@kellyjay said
You made up your Jesus, your Jesus disagrees with much of the rest of the Bible, just not with your particular passages you twist to mean something not said, you twist the Word so that the whole of scripture doesn't like up with the rest of the Bible.
The sheep of Christ hear his voice, they follow Him, they get eternal life.

Fools / Goats hear the church, they follow the church, they try to line up the whole of scripture with the Word of God, they make up doctrines, they call Jesus God, they proclaim they are saved, they are born again, they condemn good works, they do nothing, they get damnation.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
17 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
The sheep of Christ hear his voice, they follow Him, they get eternal life.

Fools / Goats hear the church, they follow the church, they try to line up the whole of scripture with the Word of God, they make up doctrines, they call Jesus God, they proclaim they are saved, they are born again, they condemn good works, they do nothing, they get damnation.
Give chapters and verse for fools and goats hear the church please.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Feb 22
2 edits

@kellyjay said
Give chapters and verse for fools and goats hear the church please.
My pleasure:
Fools [/i] And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: (Matthew 7:26 KJV)[/i]
Churches preach a doctrine that discourages the doing the teachings of Christ

Goats
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. (Matthew 25:41-43 KJV)
Churches preach a doctrine that discourages good works

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 Feb 22

@Rajk999

You obviously are concerned for charity.

Do you regularly give a percentage of your income to one ?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Feb 22

@sonship said
@Rajk999

You obviously are concerned for charity.

Do you regularly give a percentage of your income to one ?
The fact that you a professed Christian can ask that tells me several things
- you dont understand the critical nature of charitable work from the teachings of the bible
- you do not believe what Jesus said about the sheep and the goats
- charity is alien to your lifestyle
- you think charity is works salvation. and such people are trying to impress God and doomed to failure

Well as you know I do not answer such questions neither do I ask them.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
18 Feb 22
2 edits

@Rajk999

I understand.
You're humble and don't like to talk about yourself.

Convenient, isn't it?

I automatically put aside something for such causes.
And to God be all the glory. It is not of me.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
18 Feb 22
4 edits

@Rajk999

Why are you lying?

You should know that I put up probably a whole thread commenting on what Jesus taught in Matt. 25:31-46. I interpret it differently from you. I never said He didn't speak such things.

Are you incapable truthfully representing people you disagree with ?
That's a weak mind.

(Make sure you get your down thumb in)

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
18 Feb 22

@sonship said
@Rajk999

I understand.
You're humble and don't like to talk about yourself.

Convenient, isn't it?

I automatically put aside something for such causes.
And to God be all the glory. It is not of me.
You might be surprised to hear this but nobody cares about your personal business. This is a Spirituality discussion forum and what you do has no bearing on what Jesus said 2000 yrs ago. The fact that you choose to disclose the nature of your charitable works which nobody asked you about, means you are ignorant of what Jesus said. Neither is God impressed with .. to God be the glory ... comments from hypocrites.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
18 Feb 22

@sonship said
@Rajk999

Why are you lying?

You should know that I put up probably a whole thread commenting on what Jesus taught in Matt. 25:31-46. I interpret it differently from you. I never said He didn't speak such things.

Are you incapable truthfully representing people you disagree with ?
That's a weak mind.

(Make sure you get your down thumb in)
You put up a whole thread trying to prove that it does not apply to you.
You do that with everything Jesus said.... it does not apply to you

You have professed faith, and you have eternal life... end of story.
That is the long and short of your doctrine.

Its church BS and if you believe that then I pity you.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
18 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
My pleasure:
Fools [/i] And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: (Matthew 7:26 KJV)[/i]
Churches preach a doctrine that discourages the doing the teachings of Christ

Goats
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, ...[text shortened]... me not. (Matthew 25:41-43 KJV)
Churches preach a doctrine that discourages good works
So you have to just make a claim that is not in scripture for it to be true? I didn’t see the word church in the scriptures you are adding to the text.