1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 02:40
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Why indeed are you trying to explain anything to sonhouse? Haven't you just said "I am out of the loop and leave you to God."?
    I mean his salvation. He was responding to his response mischaracterizing what I wrote. If you are going to comment on what the Bible says you should actually understand the context of the statement. In this case eating meat used to be considered worshipping false gods.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 02:45
    Originally posted by @eladar
    I mean his salvation. He was responding to his response mischaracterizing what I wrote. If you are going to comment on what the Bible says you should actually understand the context of the statement. In this case eating meat used to be considered worshipping false gods.
    Why are you explaining the Bible to him if you are not interested in what he believes about it?
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 02:481 edit
    Why are you explaining the Bible to him if you are not interested in what he believes about it?
    Because he was misrepresenting my response to you.

I will correct misrepresentations, just as I respind to your questions from time to time.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 02:511 edit

I will correct misrepresentations. Just as I respind to your questions from time to time.
    Why do [what you claim to be] "misrepresentations" matter to you when you are also claiming what he believes doesn't matter to you?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 02:57
    Squabbles between anyone. God is the master not me. Your issues are between you and God. I am out of the loop and leave you to God.
    Nonsense. A passage about Christians squabbling about what to eat and what not to eat cannot be also about the billions and billions of non-Christians who constitute what you refer to as "anyone".
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 03:38
    Nonsense. A passage about Christians squabbling about what to eat and what not to eat cannot be also about the billions and billions of non-Christians who constitute what you refer to as "anyone".
    You miss the greater truth. But hey I am not surprised, why should you be expected to see it?
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 03:39
    Why do [what you claim to be] "misrepresentations" matter to you when you are also claiming what he believes doesn't matter to you?
    Why do I have to answer to you?
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 03:44
    Why do I have to answer to you?
    Don't answer you don't have to!!

What a wonderful debating tactic.
    I wonder if it is yours or borrowed from Trump.
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 04:18
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    Don't answer you don't have to!!

What a wonderful debating tactic.
    I wonder if it is yours or borrowed from Trump.
    We are not having a debate. Odd that you think it is.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 04:54
    You miss the greater truth. But hey I am not surprised, why should you be expected to see it?
    Preposterous extrapolations like that mean that anyone can claim that anything anywhere in the Bible means whatever they want it to mean.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 04:55

I will correct misrepresentations, just as I respind to your questions from time to time.
    Demonstrating your pride and vanity in your interactions with non-believers seems to supercede any onus you might have felt to spread the word of Christ. And rather laughably, you cite Romans 14 to justify this. I wonder if this is "Jesus flowing out of you" in the way sonship duckpeaks about.
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 21:41
    Preposterous extrapolations like that mean that anyone can claim that anything anywhere in the Bible means whatever they want it to mean.
    What you state is true without me saying a thing. People do it all the time. Every liberal does this. Seeing as you are spiritually blind you are unable to discern truth from lie. You are one that calls good evil.
  13. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 22:00
    Would it be possible for you? As of right now?
    Right now, I know there is no god that is all of these things: omniscient, omnipresent, omnipotent, and morally perfect.

Any other types of gods, I am agnostic about. This means I do not rule out their existence, but I do not think there is enough evidence to warrant belief.
  14. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 22:28
    Originally posted by @bigdoggproblem
    Right now, I know there is no god that is all of these things: omniscient, omnipresent, omnipotent, and morally perfect.

Any other types of gods, I am agnostic about. This means I do not rule out their existence, but I do not think there is enough evidence to warrant belief.
    Do you believe you have the authority to define what is moral and what is not moral?
  15. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 22:54
    Do you believe you have the authority to define what is moral and what is not moral?
    The Bible is widely open to interpretation.

Do you believe you have the authority to define what is moral and what is not moral based on YOUR interpretation of the Bible? Face it, all you have is your interpretation.

Do you believe you have the authority to claim that your interpretation of the Bible is from God?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree