1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 07:00
    I have developed a belief which works. I suffered to attain it for many years . Sacrifices were made.

So if you feel the need to take me out of context go right ahead. I'll tell you plainly however it's upto you how you interpret that.
    Don't shoot the messenger.

If you have a problem with my posts , which many of you do, then I suggest it's the fault of Your belief system, not mine.
  2. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 07:121 edit
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    I have developed a belief which works. I suffered to attain it for many years . Sacrifices were made.

So if you feel the need to take me out of context go right ahead. I'll tell you plainly however it's upto you how you interpret that.

If you have a problem with my posts , which many of you do, then I suggest it's the fault of Your belief system, not mine.
    The fact that you have a belief system doesn't automatically make it right. Are people that disagree with your posts not entitled to their opinions as well? How do you know that your belief system is not at fault and that theirs is?
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 07:54
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    The fact that you have a belief system doesn't automatically make it right. Are people that disagree with your posts not entitled to their opinions as well? How do you know that your belief system is not at fault and that theirs is?
    Simple. I have lived it and it has proven itself .

I'm not judging others. I just answer as I would if this was real life.

Keeping the commandments makes it gain traction.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 09:39

I try to accept Christ Jesus,
    I believe He is the Way, not a way,
    He is the Truth, not a truth,
    He is the Life, not a life
    He is my Savior, not a way to be saved

This means it is Him not me who leads me to being justified, not by anything I have done
    but through Him. So He becomes my good Shepard, I take His yoke upon me to do those
    things He wants.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 10:252 edits

You have developed a working system ? Okay.

is there someone who most clearly exemplifies full mastery of this system in world history ? Who might that be ?

Where could we see the highest and best example of this system being lived out?
  6. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 11:14

Between the silence of the mountains
    And the crashing of the sea
    There lies a land I once lived in
    And she's waiting there for me
    But in the grey of the morning
    My mind becomes confused
    Between the dead and the sleeping
    And the road that I must choose
    I'm looking for someone to change my life
    I'm looking for a miracle in my life
    And if you could see what it's done to me
    To lose the love I knew
    Could safely lead me to
    The land that I once knew
    To learn as we grow old
    The secrets of our soul
    It's not the way that you say it when you do those things to me
    It's more the way you really mean it when you tell me what will be

Moody Blues

Proverbs 14:12
    There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

In every single case in the Bible where a man found himself in the presence of God he feel on his face.

Not trying to rain on your parade karoly, but it ain't about you. God is the singularly most unique being in existence without equal. There's no one to compare Him to. Man on the other hand sees his equals all around him.

Acknowledge and receive Jesus Christ as your savior and be born again. The Holy Spirit will then take up residence in your heart and illuminate your mind and spirit to see the truth in God's Word.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 Jun '18 00:11
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    I try to accept Christ Jesus,
    I believe He is the Way, not a way,
    He is the Truth, not a truth,
    He is the Life, not a life
    He is my Savior, not a way to be saved

This means it is Him not me who leads me to being justified, not by anything I have done
    but through Him. So He becomes my good Shepard, I take His yoke upon me to do those
    things He wants.
    There is a way but everyone must find their own , however similar it may be to someone elses.
    of course I wouldn't lay out my personal belief system in a public forum but you can catch bits and pieces in my posts. I have the same face at home or when I'm out
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 Jun '18 00:17
    Originally posted by @sonship

You have developed a working system ? Okay.

is there someone who most clearly exemplifies full mastery of this system in world history ? Who might that be ?

Where could we see the highest and best example of this system being lived out?
    You gotta make it your own. Immitating others, no matter how virtuos is coveting in a way, and not the way.
    I have no doubt JC would want us to gain as much positive knowledge as possible and find our my to the Lord. His compassionate spirit and the other allied forces would help those that genuinely seek assistance . This happened to me, but it did take many years.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jun '18 00:172 edits
    There is a way but everyone must find their own , however similar it may be to someone elses.
    of course I wouldn't lay out my personal belief system in a public forum but you can catch bits and pieces in my posts. I have the same face at home or when I'm out
    Two questions though.

1.) Do you believe that Joseph Stalin found his own way ?

2.) Do you believe that there will be an accounting by him to an Ultimate Governor and Final Judge as to whether the way Joseph Stalin found for himself was the truth and right ?
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 Jun '18 00:30
    Originally posted by @secondson
    Between the silence of the mountains
    And the crashing of the sea
    There lies a land I once lived in
    And she's waiting there for me
    But in the grey of the morning
    My mind becomes confused
    Between the dead and the sleeping
    And the road that I must choose
    I'm looking for someone to change my life
    I'm looking for a miracle in my life
    And if you could ...[text shortened]... e up residence in your heart and illuminate your mind and spirit to see the truth in God's Word.
    No rain on me.

See the post above also considers this: Students of Buddhism are said to come in 4 types. !. Those that think in rock 2. Those that think in sand 3. Thosethat think like water 4. Those whose thought cannot be compared to any Earthly analogoes.
    In other words the universe favours those whose thoughts are fluid.
    Things like 'luck' and accidents lose their meaning for the righteous . They see everything as the Lords work and would never hessitate to help even the worst appearing people. They are not surprised by their good fortune neither are they overwhelmed. Daily they dilligently seek their own middle way as they gradually realize there is no such thing
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 Jun '18 00:38
    Two questions though.

[b]1.)
    Do you believe that Joseph Stalin found his own way ?

2.) Do you believe that there will be an accounting by him to an Ultimate Governor and Final Judge as to whether the way Joseph Stalin found for himself was the truth and right ?[/b]
    1. Stalin got too cocky and lost his way. He used intelligence selfishly and went to the dark side. (or at least the Stalin as spoken of in western history )

2. Few are chosen because few choose themselves . Stalin, the one portrayed in history, would been held account for his thoughts and actions and would have been reincarnated accordingly . Prolly on one of the hellish planets as a diseased rat no doubt
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jun '18 00:491 edit
    1. Stalin got too cocky and lost his way. He used intelligence selfishly and went to the dark side. (or at least the Stalin as spoken of in western history )

2. Few are chosen because few choose themselves . Stalin, the one portrayed in history, would been held account for his thoughts and actions and would have been reincarnated accordingly . Prolly on one of the hellish planets as a diseased rat no doubt
    Well, do you think that a human being is in some way a "higher" life than a rat ?
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 Jun '18 01:00
    Well, do you think that a human being is in some way a "higher" life than a rat ?
    Higher intelligence , yes.

In Hinduism/ Buddhism it is seen as extremely fortunate to be born as a human
  14. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    19 Jun '18 05:00
    Higher intelligence , yes.

In Hinduism/ Buddhism it is seen as extremely fortunate to be born as a human
    Would it not be as unfortunate to be a rat born as a human, as it would be to be a human born as a rat? Or is what is born as a human, or as a rat, a being that is not really a human or a rat, but is just "being," in its current lifetime, a human or a rat?
  15. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    19 Jun '18 05:11
    Originally posted by @js357
    Would it not be as unfortunate to be a rat born as a human, as it would be to be a human born as a rat? Or is what is born as a human, or as a rat, a being that is not really a human or a rat, but is just "being," in its current lifetime, a human or a rat?
    Any rat I've ever seen doesn't seem to have a "being." They're soulless. And I'm not just talking about the ones here in the forum.

Ba-doom-tssshhhhhhh

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree