Believers, Non-Believers & Morality

Believers, Non-Believers & Morality

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Apr 18

Originally posted by @fmf
"The three major religions"? Does Hinduism - with over 1 billion adherents - not count as a major religion?
I suppose it does but it has less than half the number of Christians and nearly less than half the number of Muslims.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
23 Apr 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
I feel obliged to challenge your claim of having a theology degree because you lack so much knowledge of the Bible. And I think your behavior in here - the false accusations, trolling, lying and attacking people - is not indicative of someone who has responsibility of overseeing anything or anyone.

Good day, sir!
I 'feel obliged to challenge' if you can recall with perfect clarity something you studied over 20 years ago.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
23 Apr 18

I feel obliged to challenge your claim of having a theology degree because you lack so much knowledge of the Bible. And I think your behavior in here - the false accusations, trolling, lying and attacking people - is not indicative of someone who has responsibility of overseeing anything or anyone.

Good day, sir!
"I feel obliged to challenge your claim of having a theology degree because you lack so much knowledge of the Bible."

By the same premise then I challenge your claim about being a Christian because you lack so much knowledge about what it means to adhere to the teachings of the Bible.

Ghost. The voice of reason.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Apr 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
I 'feel obliged to challenge' if you can recall with perfect clarity something you studied over 20 years ago.
“Recall with perfect clarity?” You don’t even know the basics. It’s like saying you can’t recall algebra “with perfect clarity” but don’t know long division.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Apr 18

"I feel obliged to challenge your claim of having a theology degree because you lack so much knowledge of the Bible."

By the same premise then I challenge your claim about being a Christian because you lack so much knowledge about what it means to adhere to the teachings of the Bible.

Ghost. The voice of reason.
Quiet, troll. Time for your meds.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
23 Apr 18

Quiet, troll. Time for your meds.
Said the troll.

How many hours have you been trolling for now? 19? 20?.....86?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Apr 18

Said the troll.

How many hours have you been trolling for now? 19? 20?.....86?
Since I joined RHP? Gotta be in the hundreds but I’m still trailing you by thousands of hours.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
24 Apr 18

Since I joined RHP? Gotta be in the hundreds but I’m still trailing you by thousands of hours.
You appear to relish your role as a forum troll, deliberately trying to offend people for reaction and attention. Here are your words again when told your comments were borderline offensive:

"Bordering on offensive? I’m disappointed because I was going for straight-up offensive."

Classic troll.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Apr 18

You appear to relish your role as a forum troll, deliberately trying to offend people for reaction and attention. Here are your words again when told your comments were borderline offensive:

"Bordering on offensive? I’m disappointed because I was going for straight-up offensive."

Classic troll.
Your repeated lying and trolling in this forum derserves a response. At some point, trying to reason with you is a waste of time and bluntly calling you out on your elementary errors, lies and continuous trolling is required.

Your description of me is classic psychological projection. Ask the team of mental health professionals who manages you what that means.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
24 Apr 18

Your repeated lying and trolling in this forum derserves a response. At some point, trying to reason with you is a waste of time and bluntly calling you out on your elementary errors, lies and continuous trolling is required.

Your description of me is classic psychological projection. Ask the team of mental health professionals who manages you what that means.
You stated clearly you were, 'going for straight-up offensive.'

You tell me, are those the words of a Christian or a troll?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Apr 18

You stated clearly you were, 'going for straight-up offensive.'

You tell me, are those the words of a Christian or a troll?
Still on with that game?

You’re a cliche of the online atheist - the false claim of possessing a theology degree, the snarky (and incorrect) reference to a “talking snake” in Genesis, the constant antagonizing of Christians...

Try to come up with something original.

Moves
25 Apr 18

I'm interested in how a 3 year theology degree you did 20 years ago qualifies you to manage a group of multidisciplinary mental health professionals? Or do you have other qualifications?

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
25 Apr 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
I'm interested in how a 3 year theology degree you did 20 years ago qualifies you to manage a group of multidisciplinary mental health professionals? Or do you have other qualifications?
You crossed some beams there.

F

Moves
25 Apr 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
You want even MORE personal information about him? What did you and Romans1009 do with the previous personal information you got from him?

Moves
25 Apr 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @fmf
You want even MORE personal information about him? What did you and Romans1009 do with the previous personal information you got from him?
Well obviously his story could be true if by 'manage' he means that he manages thier appointments as their secretary. Reverand Ghost said the 3 year theology degree was the hardest thing that he has ever done so I guess that rules out any other substantial qualifications. Assuming of course that he has been telling the truth.