Believers, Non-Believers & Morality

Believers, Non-Believers & Morality

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
25 Apr 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Well obviously his story could be true if by 'manage' he means that he manages thier appointments as their secretary. Reverand Ghost said the 3 year theology degree was the hardest thing that he has ever done so I guess that rules out any other substantial qualifications. Assuming of course that he has been telling the truth.
So, like I asked you, what use did you and Romans1009 make of the previous personal information you got from Ghost of a Duke?

Moves
25 Apr 18

Originally posted by @fmf
So, like I asked you, what use did you and Romans1009 make of the previous personal information you got from Ghost of a Duke?
Have you been appointed as the Reverend's spokesman?

F

Moves
25 Apr 18

Have you been appointed as the Reverend's spokesman?
No, I am asking you about your behaviour.

Moves
25 Apr 18

Why don't you tell me what use I made of it.

F

Moves
25 Apr 18
1 edit

Why don't you tell me what use I made of it.
You don't need me to tell you.

Here is what you did with some information you got about the suicide of the birth mother of a poster who was rubbing you up the wrong way:

Thread 175422 page 65

Moves
25 Apr 18

You don't need me to tell you.

Here is what you did with some information you got about the suicide of the birth mother of a poster who was rubbing you up the wrong way:

Thread 175422 page 65
So now you are not talking about information I got from Reverend Ghost?

F

Moves
25 Apr 18

I am talking about what the likes of you and Romans1009 try to do with personal information. So now, having trolled Ghost of a Duke about his education and his job, you are asking him for even MORE personal information?

Moves
25 Apr 18

I am talking about what the likes of you and Romans1009 try to do with personal information. So now, having trolled Ghost of a Duke about his education and his job, you are asking him for even MORE personal information?
What he says doesn't sound believable to me. Do you honestly believe that someone with a theology degree is qualified to manage a group of multidisciplinary mental health professionals?

F

Moves
25 Apr 18

What he says doesn't sound believable to me. Do you honestly believe that someone with a theology degree is qualified to manage a group of multidisciplinary mental health professionals?
Yes.

F

Moves
25 Apr 18

I am talking about the kind of thing you and Romans1009 do with personal information:

Romans1009: [to divegeester] Then why are you constantly directing posts to me? You need a target to spew your hate at. You’ve got a lot of hate and I’m happy to have you unload it on me if it keeps you from harming someone in real life. [...] Dive just needs someone to spew his hate at.

dj2becker: At least he is dividing it up between us so we don't have to face the full force of his wrath. I bet he's going to come up and accuse us of being the same person anyway.

Romans1009: Yeah, there’s a lot of hate in there. He’s probably not a bad guy in real life once he gets all that hate out of his system. It’s a good thing we’re here; who knows how many people he’d harm in real life if he had no Web-based outlet for his hate and blew his stack?

dj2becker: I know divegeesterhas had a very difficult childhood with his mom committing suicide when he was young, so please bear with him and cut him some slack. I don't think he means to take it out on us, it just happens.

Moves
25 Apr 18

I am talking about the kind of thing you and Romans1009 do with personal information:

Romans1009: [to divegeester] [b]Then why are you constantly directing posts to me? You need a target to spew your hate at. You’ve got a lot of hate and I’m happy to have you unload it on me if it keeps you from harming someone in real life. [...] Dive just needs someone to ...[text shortened]... th him and cut him some slack. I don't think he means to take it out on us, it just happens.
[/b]
I repeated information that Dive had voluntarily shared in public together with my interpretation thereof. Do you believe I should not call things as I see them?

F

Moves
25 Apr 18

I repeated information that Dive had voluntarily shared in public together with my interpretation thereof. Do you believe I should not call things as I see them?
The information that divegeester voluntarily shared in public was that he'd had a very happy childhood being brought up by his father and the only mother he ever really knew because his birth mother had taken her life when he was very little.

And what did you do with one deliberately isolated aspect of this 'piece of information' while deliberately ignoring the rest of it? Yes, you used it to try to troll divegeester in the midst of you and Romans1009's "banter" here on Thread 175422 page 65.

Aside from Seitse's trolling of Grampy Bobby about his deceased wife a couple of years ago, that trolling of divegeester by you was the most gratuitous bit of trolling I have ever seen on this website in well over ten years.

Moves
25 Apr 18
2 edits

The information that divegeester voluntarily shared in public was that he'd had a very happy childhood being brought up by his father and the only mother he ever really knew because his birth mother had taken her life when he was very little.

And what did you do with one deliberately isolated aspect of this 'piece of information' while deliberately ignoring ...[text shortened]... was the most gratuitous bit of trolling I have ever seen on this website in well over ten years.
Well I obviously think that a child that lost it's mother to suicide would have a difficult childhood. I can't imagine going through that trauma being easy. You are obviously welcome to disagree. Also my intent for sharing this information with Romans was genuinely for Romans to cut Dive some slack for his behavior. You are obviously welcome to see it as trolling.

F

Moves
25 Apr 18

Well I obviously think that a child that lost it's mother to suicide would have a difficult childhood. I can't imagine going through that trauma being easy. You are obviously welcome to disagree.
He had a very happy childhood; that was the "information that divegeester voluntarily shared in public". Why were you referring to the suicide on a public forum like that if you were ignoring what divegeester had actually said about his childhood and talking about what you "imagine" instead? Why did you introduce it into the banter that was going on?

Here is the Romans1009 post that prompted you to suddenly mention something that happened 50+ years ago in another poster's life:

Yeah, there’s a lot of hate in there. divegeester’s probably not a bad guy in real life once he gets all that hate out of his system. It’s a good thing we’re here; who knows how many people he’d harm in real life if he had no Web-based outlet for his hate and blew his stack?

You read that, and thought: I'm going to mention the suicide of divegeester's birth mother now and ignore what he's said about his childhood.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

What's the Bible verse that you might use to hide this behaviour behind?

F

Moves
25 Apr 18

You are obviously welcome to see it as trolling.
It's the most misanthropic trolling I've seen in all my years as a member of this community, except for that one other incident I mentioned.