Believers, Non-Believers & Morality

Believers, Non-Believers & Morality

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
25 Apr 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Ok, if you can't take my word for it what is the point of discussing anything with me?
Because it was gratuitous trolling ~ brandishing the suicide of a relative? Good grief, it ranks right up there ~ and so I have confronted you about it. You don't have to discuss it with me if you don't want to. When you accused me of lying about having been a Christian for nearly 25+ years, I didn't bother to discuss it with you much more after that.

Moves
25 Apr 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Because it was gratuitous trolling ~ brandishing the suicide of a relative? Good grief, it ranks right up there ~ and so I have confronted you about it. You don't have to discuss it with me if you don't want to. When you accused me of lying about having been a Christian for nearly 25+ years, I didn't bother to discuss it with you much more after that.
So you are opposed to me calling things as I see them?

F

Moves
25 Apr 18

So you are opposed to me calling things as I see them?
Of course not. Isn't that what we have been doing for the last hour?

Moves
25 Apr 18

Of course not. Isn't that what we have been doing for the last hour?
So what exactly is your problem with me saying what I did to Romans about Dive, if that was me calling things as I see them?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
25 Apr 18

I'm interested in how a 3 year theology degree you did 20 years ago qualifies you to manage a group of multidisciplinary mental health professionals? Or do you have other qualifications?
Is that a genuine interest? (Rhetorical).

1. No, my degree did not qualify me for my current profession. Obviously.
2. My degree was intended for a career that never happened.
3. Yes, I have other qualifications. Obviously.
4. Am I going to share further personal information for your childish dissection? Obviously not.

'Any' degree opens doors, even outside of the subject of study. It got me started in life, but I didn't spend the next 20+ years sitting on my hands. (Obviously).

F

Moves
25 Apr 18

So what exactly is your problem with me saying what I did to Romans about Dive, if that was me calling things as I see them?
The "problem" with it, to my way of thinking, is think you were lying and did it to troll him with the most gratuitously lacking-in-common-decency thing you could think of off the top of your head on that occasion. That's me calling things as I see them.

Moves
25 Apr 18

The "problem" with it, to my way of thinking, is think you were lying and did it to troll him with the most gratuitously lacking-in-common-decency thing you could think of off the top of your head on that occasion. That's me calling things as I see them.
What exactly was I lying about?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
25 Apr 18

Well obviously his story could be true if by 'manage' he means that he manages thier appointments as their secretary. Reverand Ghost said the 3 year theology degree was the hardest thing that he has ever done so I guess that rules out any other substantial qualifications. Assuming of course that he has been telling the truth.
I have not misled anybody in these forums.

Can you say the same?

F

Moves
25 Apr 18

What exactly was I lying about?
Read my previous posts in THIS conversation.

Moves
25 Apr 18
1 edit

Read my previous posts in THIS conversation.
The information I gave Romans was true. My interpretation of that information was also truly my interpretation of it. I wasn't lying.

Moves
25 Apr 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
I have not misled anybody in these forums.

Can you say the same?
Have you never lied before?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
25 Apr 18

Have you never lied before?
We have had this conversation. Everybody lies. I value integrity and honesty, but there are occasions in life where lying is the better option. (To prevent loss of life, to prevent hurting someone's' feelings etc etc)

I have NOT, however, lied about my education or profession. You have no reason to question that, other than spite. As a Christian, you really should be better than that.

F

Moves
25 Apr 18

The information I gave Romans was true. My interpretation of that information was also tuly my interpretation of it. I wasn't lying.
I think you were lying. The information you had was that divegeester had a very happy childhood with his father and stepmother despite his birth mother taking her own life when he was very little.

You were lying when you said that the information divegeester had given you was that he had had an unhappy childhood.

What you said in public was the opposite of the information that divegeester had disclosed voluntarily. You were lying.

And furthermore, go and read the context of the chat where you suddenly brought it up. Wow. Are you an adult? You should be ashamed of yourself.

As I have said, aside from Seitse's taunting of Grampy Bobby, your attempt to troll divegeester is the worst I have seen here, and I have seen plenty.

Moves
25 Apr 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
We have had this conversation. Everybody lies. I value integrity and honesty, but there are occasions in life where lying is the better option. (To prevent loss of life, to prevent hurting someone's' feelings etc etc)

I have NOT, however, lied about my education or profession. You have no reason to question that, other than spite. As a Christian, you really should be better than that.
What do you believe I have specifically lied about here?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Apr 18
1 edit

The information I gave Romans was true. My interpretation of that information was also truly my interpretation of it. I wasn't lying.
You were and are lying about your motivation for giving the information to Romans1009. You are lying now, right now about it still. You are are a liar. Satan is the father of lies, it sas so in the bible. Think it though and PM me with what you conclude.