Best evidence

Best evidence

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
13 Sep 09

Originally posted by Proper Knob
[b]the sooner that you realise the limitations of science, the better.

Science comes from the Latin scientifica meaning knowledge.

The sooner that you realise the limitations of knowledge, the better.

What a silly thing to say and how ironic it comes from the theist.

Are there any other sciences you are sceptical of, or just the on ...[text shortened]... stain faith? I think we both know the answer to that question.

Pistols at dawn you nutcase.[/b]
Pistols at dawn you nutcase. LOL

for the honour of the King of Scotland, (if we had one) LOL 🙂

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
14 Sep 09

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Pistols at dawn you nutcase. LOL

for the honour of the King of Scotland, (if we had one) LOL 🙂
So in short we can recap your position as this -

God created the Earth a long time ago, and decided to put mankind place mankind on Earth 6,000yrs ago.

Evolution doesn't really exist, and all the countless scientists who have dedicated their lives to researching the evolutionary theory have somehow got it all wrong.

Any evidence here on Earth that suggests mankind has been around for longer than 6,000yrs, is either not really credible evidence at all, and evidence which is somehow credible cannot be dated accurately because all our dating techniques aren't reliable.

That about right?!

Moves
14 Sep 09

God created the Earth a long time ago, and decided to put mankind place mankind on Earth 6,000yrs ago.

Evolution doesn't really exist, and all the countless scientists who have dedicated their lives to researching the evolutionary theory have somehow got it all wrong.

Any evidence here on Earth t ...[text shortened]... be dated accurately because all our dating techniques aren't reliable.

That about right?!
You forgot to mention Satan.

He placed the fossils there to deceive us don't ya know.

F

Moves
14 Sep 09

Originally posted by Ullr

An the light from galaxies millions of years ago - god created the light in mid-space in earthly direction, with the exact spectre of stars, to fool evolutionists into believing devilish things...

R

The Smoke

Moves
14 Sep 09

...and all the countless scientists who have dedicated their lives to researching the evolutionary theory have somehow got it all wrong.

That about right?!
yeah, pretty much.. I'm currently writing 'Dawkins Delusion'.

rc

Moves
14 Sep 09

fossils to deceive you, haha, my goodness, its the lack of fossils in your case that are so damning!

rc

Moves
14 Sep 09

Any evidence here on Earth t ...[text shortened]... be dated accurately because all our dating techniques aren't reliable.

That about right?!
did you dream of paradise noobster? were you feeling the heat of my Pakistani reverse swing bowling! i dreamt that i won the cricket world cup for Scotland, took a perfect ten, even better than Anil Kumle, and more prolific than Murli, what a sweet dream that was!

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
14 Sep 09

Probably not, but he does do this...2Cor 4:3,4.

Moves
14 Sep 09

fossils to deceive you, haha, my goodness, its the lack of fossils in your case that are so damning!
Well, in your case it's lack of brain cells.

rc

Moves
14 Sep 09
3 edits

Well, in your case it's lack of brain cells.
the usual evolutionary drivel, tell that to M.J. Behe and Dr. Kenyon. evolutionists are probably the dumbest people i know, for they have formed a whole belief system based on a an assumption, full of postulation and dogma masquerading as science. it takes no talent whatsoever to find the thief once he is caught, so it goes with those who are merely content to assimilate the thoughts of others! as for us, we shall continue to assert that we shall not limit our search for truth, to unintelligent causes, like you!

wait! hear that?..........its the eerie sound of an incoming cyber rocket........

lucky i have my Acme ultimatum dispatcher at the ready!

Moves
14 Sep 09

the usual evolutionary drivel, tell that to M.J. Behe and Dr. Kenyon. evolutionists are probably the dumbest people i know, for they have formed a whole belief system based on a an assumption, full of postulation and dogma masquerading as science. it takes no talent whatsoever to find the thief once he is caught, so it goes with those who are merely ...[text shortened]... like you!

wait! hear that?..........its the eerie sound of an incoming cyber rocket........
Nice speech. Problem is, your grandstanding aside, the last thing you are doing is searching for truth.

rc

Moves
14 Sep 09
1 edit

Nice speech. Problem is, your grandstanding aside, the last thing you are doing is searching for truth.
oh really, you now are able to tell my motives? pray tell, how did thouest come upon this uncanny gift? was it naturally inherent or did it take years of cultivation?

Moves
14 Sep 09
1 edit

oh really, you now are able to tell my motives? pray tell, how did thouest come upon this uncanny gift? was it naturally inherent or did it take years of cultivation?
No actually I was born with a rather effective BS detector. You see this was passed down to me from my father, grandfather, and so on and has gotten better each time. By the time it got to me I can tell a shyster from a mile away. That's evolution at work for you.

rc

Moves
14 Sep 09
2 edits

No actually I was born with a rather effective BS detector. You see this was passed down to me from my father, grandfather, and so on and has gotten better each time. By the time it got to me I can tell a shyster from a mile away. That's evolution at work for you.
a BS detector is different from a motive detector, at least it was the last time i checked. perhaps your gift then was the combination of a rouge gene and environmental factors, you would have thought it would have picked up on the anomalies in the evolutionary argument way before now, how far back does it go, all the way to when your ancestors were dodging sabre tooth tigers, which no doubt led to the biological development of this 'sense'.

Moves
14 Sep 09
1 edit

a BS detector is different from a motive detector, at least it was the last time i checked. perhaps your gift then was the combination of a rouge gene and environmental factors, you would have thought it would have picked up on the anomalies in the evolutionary argument way before now, how far back does it go, all the way to when your ancestors were dodging sabre tooth tigers, which no doubt led to the biological development of this 'sense'.
Wait a second I thought Dinosaurs lived in the Garden of Eden? In that case my ancestors must have been dodging the TRex and not the Sabre Tooth Tiger.