1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Feb '18 02:54
    Originally posted by @sonship
    If I said definitely YES,YES, YES so--and-so is under the influence of demons, please tell me WHAT that will do for you?

If I wrote, Oh, No, No, No he is not under any demonic activity, What will THAT do for you ?
    A more pertinent question is what did you blurting it out on a Spirituality Forum do for you? Don't worry about what the product of temper does for me.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Feb '18 02:552 edits
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    So jaywill, can you succinctly explain what you think is the purpose of this literal "blood of Christ", why it was necessary and why you think it efficacious?

Oh, I think it would take eternity for us to fully explain and appreciate this. But I will write something.

What is important is what the word of God says.
    And what is important is that we should believe.

No need citing any scripture. I'll trust you have what you think backs it up.

Flattery is more deceptive then criticism sometimes.
    If you don't want me to include statements from the revelation of the Bible, then you don't want to hear me talk about this.

I reserve the right to refer to statements directly from the revelation of God's word. I will be careful to identify what are more MY thoughts on this. But you won't get me to discard God's word for human philosophy.

That's part of your problem, you know?
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Feb '18 02:59
    Read letter antichrists, IMO, are so-called teachers of the New Testament that regard (or appear to regard) only the quotations of Jesus. But their intention is to [b]contradict the New Testament proclamation concerning Jesus Christ.

One should beware of this trickery.[/b]
    lol this has to be one of the most 'reactive' new threads lately.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Feb '18 03:00
    Originally posted by @fmf
    A more pertinent question is what did you blurting it out on a Spirituality Forum do for you? Don't worry about what the product of temper does for me.
    You didn't answer my two questions.
    Why am I not surprised?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Feb '18 03:02
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    lol this has to be one of the most 'reactive' new threads lately.
    For poor old sonship, bless him, followers of Jesus must be exactly like him - ideologically - or face his contempt and condemnation.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Feb '18 03:071 edit
    So jaywill, can you succinctly explain what you think is the purpose of this literal "blood of Christ", why it was necessary and why you think it efficacious?

My tag name is now sonship.
    When I went from jaywill to sonship I informed everyone on this Forum WHY that was done.

Is it some subtle contempt I detect in your insistence of using my old tag name ?

Do I need to repeat yet another time just for you HOW and WHY I Jack Wilmore originally was jaywill on this Forum, left for awhile, and came back as sonship TELLING EVERYONE - "Hey dudes, its me again with a different tag."

What's up with your insistence in using my old tag? Just curious.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Feb '18 03:071 edit
    You didn't answer my two questions.
    Why am I not surprised?
    I did. I am interested in how your profoundly superstitious beliefs affect and distort your intellect, your integrity and your interpersonal skills.

So 'what would your answer do for me, either way?', it would give me the information I need.

You see, you have spent your life telling yourself and others that you are becoming more like Christ. So you hold yourself up as someone who is to some degree Christlike. I am scrutinizing that.

Your answer to my question - about what you said about someone else who is a follower of Christ but who disagrees with you over doctrine - is interesting to me. That's what it would 'do' for me; it would interest me.
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Feb '18 03:07
    You are badly in need of some arguments.
    When you have to scrap the bottom of the barrel hoping repeated questions will somehow accomplish, I don't know what, it must mean you're lacking in content.

it is dishonest to say "Do you stand by" what I did not exactly say. I said Rajk999's teaching that regeneration cannot take place before the millennial kin ...[text shortened]... ot under any demonic activity, What will THAT do for you ?

Now you answer both my questions.
    'WAS PROBABLY' ... there are no grey shades when concerning the LIght. You either know or you dont ... I know what I know becuase I live it. Do I lie?
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Feb '18 03:09
    Originally posted by @fmf
    For poor old sonship, bless him, followers of Jesus must be exactly like him - ideologically - or face his contempt and condemnation.
    🙂 I know I'm a gullible bleeding heart. It's getting me into trouble lol
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Feb '18 03:10

My tag name is now sonship.
    When I went from [b]jaywill
    to sonship I informed everyone on this Forum WHY that was done.

Is it some subtle contempt I detect in your ...[text shortened]... ain with a different tag."

What's up with your insistence in using my old tag? Just curious.[/b]
    Curiosity killed the cat.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Feb '18 03:171 edit
    'WAS PROBABLY' ... there are no grey shades when concerning the LIght. You either know or you dont ... I know what I know becuase I live it. Do I lie?
    Nonsense.

Absolute certainty is required?
    No it isn't.

If you teach that man cannot be born again, born anew, born of the Spirit UNTIL the second coming of Christ - I say that is probably a doctrine of demons.

We know that doctrines of demons will come:

" But the Spirit says expressly that in later times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and teachings of demons." (1 Tim. 4:1)

Based on this we may assume such teachings or doctrines of demons will arise. Paul goes on to give some examples in verses 2 and 3 to follow.

But I remain curious. To you I also ask:

if I say I absolutely know for certain that Rajk999's doctrine of no regeneration before the millennium is a doctrine of demons, WHAT is your next move?

What does that do for you ??
    How does my definite certainty accomplish something for you?

If I insist that I am completely wrong and what he wrote definitely IS NOT any kind of teaching of demons, does that prove something particularly useful to you?

What?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Feb '18 03:221 edit
    You are badly in need of some arguments.
    It's a question, not an argument.

You believe that some very very nasty supernatural beings are at work in this community thwarting you and disagreeing with you as you try to teach everyone about your ideology, is that a fair a description?
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Feb '18 03:23
    Nonsense.

No it isn't.

If you teach that man cannot be born again, born anew, born of the Spirit UNTIL the second coming of Christ - I say that is probably a doctrine of demons.

[quote] [b] " But the Spirit says expressly that in later times some will depart from the fa ...[text shortened]... any kind of teaching of demons, does that prove something particularly useful to you?

What?
    God demands absolute cetainty from you. You are God.
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Feb '18 03:261 edit
    Nonsense.

No it isn't.

[quote] [b] " But the Spirit says expressly that in later times some will depart from the fa ...[text shortened]... any kind of teaching of demons, does that prove something particularly useful to you?

What?
    I have no 'next move'. I'm not playing your game, I'm living my own life and choosing to respond to what I see fit for my soul. I have no intention of you dissecting my posts in 20/20 hindsight. I am absolutely certain of this edit: Am I lying?
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Feb '18 03:281 edit
    God demands absolute cetainty from you. You are God.
    ThinkOfOne has asked some good question of me.
    Why don't you let him and I hash some of this out?

Though we have disagreements I do appreciate some more thoughtful posts facilitating some serious challenging discussion from him.

I think your best bet is to get out of the way with the chit chat and let him and I see if we can arrive at some truth.

That is unless you want to distract me with snippets like you're doing.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree