1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Oct '11 09:311 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Sounds like [Dasa] is a human being to me.
    That's why I never compare him to cockroaches and rats and other animals simply because I disagree with him.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Oct '11 09:492 edits
    Originally posted by Dasa
    I have not done this.

You are simply and dishonestly using my analogies to twist my words.
    Here are some of your "analogies": Thread 142035

I can dig out other "analogies" too, if you want, like the one about my spiritual rejection of what you peddle being no different to it being rejected by "a 7 year old child with cerebral palsy" Thread 137241 and the often repeated comparison to "a pig eating feces" and the one about people like me and my spouse being comparable to "rutting dogs". There used to be one about people who disagreed with having "syphilis of the brain" too.

It's odd that you are now denying using these "analogies". You've always claimed that the Vedas gave you the "authority" to abuse people in this way, and now suddenly you are claiming not to have done it?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Oct '11 10:06
    Originally posted by FMF

I can dig out other "analogies" too, if you want, like the one about my spiritual rejection of what you peddle being no different to it being rejected by "a 7 year old child with cerebral palsy" Thread 137241 and the often repeated comparison to "a pig eating feces" and the one about ...[text shortened]... use people in this way, and now suddenly you are claiming not to have done it?
    That was the thread where dasa, who self proclaimed elsewhere that "he cannot" lie, said that he did not understand what "Marriage, as in Christian marriage?" meant.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Oct '11 10:20
    Originally posted by divegeester
    That was the thread where dasa, who self proclaimed elsewhere that "he cannot" lie, said that he did not understand what "Marriage, as in Christian marriage?" meant.
    I've just been looking at a thread where he claimed "I personally do not offend anyone". And yet this was AFTER the name change to "Dasa". As you will remember, he made a major apology to the whole forum for offending people... twice. He even changed his name to disassociate himself from what he himself admitted was his own offensive behaviour. So he has said he has offended people. And then he said he hasn't offended people. Both can't be true. And yet he said recently that he does not lie because he "cannot".
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Oct '11 10:30
    Originally posted by FMF
    I've just been looking at a thread where he claimed "I personally do not offend anyone". And yet this was AFTER the name change to "Dasa". As you will remember, he made a major apology to the whole forum for offending people... [b]twice. He even changed his name to disassociate himself from what he himself admitted was his own offensive behaviour. So ...[text shortened]... Both can't be true. And yet he said recently that he does not lie because he "cannot".[/b]
    I think dasa is under the internet forum illusion whereby a poster believes that what they write must be true otherwise they wouldn't write it; and the more they write a thing, the more true it is. Circular reasoning that reinforces and escalates the apparent behaviour and attitude we see.
  6. Joined
    08 Oct '08
    Moves
    03 Oct '11 16:251 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I think dasa is under the internet forum illusion whereby a poster believes that what they write must be true otherwise they wouldn't write it; and the more they write a thing, the more true it is. Circular reasoning that reinforces and escalates the apparent behaviour and attitude we see.
    This is pretty much true for every one of us on the planet -- its one of the big reasons why debates both on the internet and off it often can go on and on and on and on - where everyone is saying the same stuff over and over - and without anyone being able to convince anyone else of anything.
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Oct '11 17:12
    Originally posted by FMF

I can dig out other "analogies" too, if you want, like the one about my spiritual rejection of what you peddle being no different to it being rejected by "a 7 year old child with cerebral palsy" Thread 137241 and the often repeated comparison to "a pig eating feces" and the one about ...[text shortened]... use people in this way, and now suddenly you are claiming not to have done it?
    Go away.

And get honest.

And then come back.

And stop twisting my comments.

You have been talking about cerebral palsy for 6 months and every time you do - you present this comment wrongly.

You present my comment with the little FMF twist to turn it into something I did not say.

You are thoroughly dishonest in every respect.
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Oct '11 17:203 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    I've just been looking at a thread where he claimed "I personally do not offend anyone". And yet this was AFTER the name change to "Dasa". As you will remember, he made a major apology to the whole forum for offending people... [b]twice. He even changed his name to disassociate himself from what he himself admitted was his own offensive behaviour. So Both can't be true. And yet he said recently that he does not lie because he "cannot".[/b]
    My apology was an rhetorical apology meant to sign off from being Vishva and to come back as Dasa.

I gave the people what they wanted.

It was meant to pamper to the vanities of people like fmf.

And it was executed and delivered and received wonderfully.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree