1. Joined
    08 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Jun '08 23:09
    Music to my ears.

(Romans 5:6) For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

(Romans 5:21) That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

2 Corinthians 5:14-15
    (14) For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:
    (15) And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

2 Corinthians 5:17-19
    (17) Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
    (18) And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
    (19) To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Enjoy!
  2. SEMO
    Moves
    13 Jun '08 02:35
    I alwas enjoy seeing scripture. :-)
  3. Northwest Hemisphere
    Moves
    13 Jun '08 03:17
    Eph 2:8 For by grace you are saved, through faith, and this not of yourselves; it is the gift of God;
    Eph 2:9 not of works, that not anyone should boast;
    Eph 2:10 for we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God before prepared that we should walk in them.

Eze 36:26 And I will also give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit within you. And I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give to you a heart of flesh.

Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
    Rom 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
    Rom 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
  4. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    13 Jun '08 03:201 edit
    2 Peter 3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

Yay...Jesus loves me...😕
  5. Joined
    08 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Jun '08 03:22
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    2 Peter 3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

Yay...Jesus loves me...😕
    Amen to that.
  6. Northwest Hemisphere
    Moves
    13 Jun '08 03:27
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung

Yay...Jesus loves me...😕
    Do you know why 2 peter says that the earth is "reserved unto fire"?
    (i'll give you a hint,how do you purify gold?)

2 Peter 3:3 (how ironic)
  7. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    13 Jun '08 03:323 edits
    Originally posted by TrailBlazer
    Do you know why 2 peter says that the earth is "reserved unto fire"?
    (i'll give you a hint,how do you purify gold?)

2 Peter 3:3 (how ironic)
    2 Peter 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts

I don't understand what you're trying to say. The Wohlwill process is electrochemical and the Miller process uses chemicals as well.

There have been people who burned "ungodly" people alive in the past. I don't think it "purified" the victims, unless being dead is more pure than being alive.
  8. weedhopper
    Moves
    13 Jun '08 04:09
    Those are some comforting passages. I like the obscure Scriptures verses best.
  9. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    13 Jun '08 04:12
    Originally posted by PinkFloyd
    Those are some comforting passages. I like the obscure Scriptures verses best.
    Like what?
  10. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    13 Jun '08 06:271 edit
    I like any verse where the Christians / jews of the OT, are murdering the ungodly! Or God smiting them, of course.

As for those pesky people who eat seafoods, well, they deserved everything they got!

I nearly forgot, the incest and rape (especially of under-age girls) ones figure highly on my list too!
  11. lookin' at ya'
    Moves
    13 Jun '08 06:361 edit
    1But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them.
    2timothy3.1,5
  12. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    13 Jun '08 07:12
    There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.
    So you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when in Egypt your bosom was caressed and your young breasts fondled.

(Ezekiel 23:20-21)
  13. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    13 Jun '08 07:15
    2Sam.11
    [1] And it came to pass, after the year was expired, at the time when kings go forth to battle, that David sent Joab, and his servants with him, and all Israel; and they destroyed the children of Ammon, and besieged Rabbah. But David tarried still at Jerusalem.
    [2] And it came to pass in an eveningtide, that David arose from off his bed, and walked upon the roof of the king's house: and from the roof he saw a woman washing herself; and the woman was very beautiful to look upon.
    [3] And David sent and inquired after the woman. And one said, Is not this Bath-sheba, the daughter of Eliam, the wife of Uriah the Hittite?
    [4] And David sent messengers, and took her; and she came in unto him, and he lay with her; for she was purified from her uncleanness: and she returned unto her house.
  14. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    13 Jun '08 07:15
    Judg.3

1. [15] But when the children of Israel cried unto the LORD, the LORD raised them up a deliverer, Ehud the son of Gera, a Benjamite, a man lefthanded: and by him the children of Israel sent a present unto Eglon the king of Moab.
    2. [16] But Ehud made him a dagger which had two edges, of a cubit length; and he did gird it under his raiment upon his right thigh.
    3. [20] And Ehud came unto him; and he was sitting in a summer parlour, which he had for himself alone. And Ehud said, I have a message from God unto thee. And he arose out of his seat.
    4. [21] And Ehud put forth his left hand, and took the dagger from his right thigh, and thrust it into his belly:
    5. [23] Then Ehud went forth through the porch, and shut the doors of the parlour upon him, and locked them.
    6. [26] And Ehud escaped while they tarried, and passed beyond the quarries, and escaped unto Seirath.
  15. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    13 Jun '08 07:18
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.
    So you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when in Egypt your bosom was caressed and your young breasts fondled.

(Ezekiel 23:20-21)
    Bosse...you're tunring me on. 😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree