Moves
    20 Dec '11 15:05
    Wow.

Just... wow.
  2. Standard memberusmc7257
    semper fi
    Moves
    20 Dec '11 15:13
    Too funny. Next time a JW comes to my door, I will have this article printed, and will have a few questions of my own...
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Dec '11 15:161 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Wow.

Just... wow.
    watch your pulse there old thing, dont want you getting broody in your old age!
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Dec '11 15:171 edit
    Originally posted by usmc7257
    Too funny. Next time a JW comes to my door, I will have this article printed, and will have a few questions of my own...
    sure because lets face it, old ladies and young children are gonna be falling over
    themselves to discuss it with you, are you perved up or what? I can hear you
    solvating over your printer as we speak, hehe, lets discus masturbation with Jehovahs
    witness, tee hee!
  5. Standard memberusmc7257
    semper fi
    Moves
    20 Dec '11 15:24
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    sure because lets face it, old ladies and young children are gonna be falling over
    themselves to discuss it with you, are you perved up or what? I can hear you
    solvating over your printer as we speak, hehe, lets discus masturbation with Jehovahs
    witness, tee hee!
    Oh I wouldn't come right out with it. I would only break out that bad boy if they kept being pushy and "worried" about my salvation. The last two that showed up wouldn't take no for an answer. I try to be nice to all who come to my door. I think it would be nice to ask them a question about their religion that would stop them in their tracks. I am not the pervert you think.
  6. Wat?
    Moves
    20 Dec '11 15:24
    why should my youthful fantasies interest you Mike, do tell?
    I didn't say they interest me did?

I am simply alluding to the article which indicates it is a JW sin, and unhealthy for a JW to masturbate; and yet I'd bet my bottom dollar most JW's do indulge at a young age!

I was simply asserting that my belief is that they do.

-m.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Dec '11 15:302 edits
    Originally posted by usmc7257
    Oh I wouldn't come right out with it. I would only break out that bad boy if they kept being pushy and "worried" about my salvation. The last two that showed up wouldn't take no for an answer. I try to be nice to all who come to my door. I think it would be nice to ask them a question about their religion that would stop them in their tracks. I am not the pervert you think.
    if you were at someone door and someone pulled an article on masturbation and said,
    lets discuss this, what would you think? they are wasting my time, right, well, i dont
    see how anyone else could construe it as anything else, your a time waster, cya later,
    that would be my thoughts, try it on young women or children, or older persons and
    they might just phone the police on you, i would.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Dec '11 15:31
    Originally posted by mikelom

I am simply alluding to the article which indicates it is a JW sin, and unhealthy for a JW to masturbate; and yet I'd bet my bottom dollar most JW's do indulge at a young age!

I was simply asserting that my belief is that they do.

-m.

then why are you asking me about them if they dont interest you?
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Dec '11 15:34
    watch your pulse there old thing, dont want you getting broody in your old age!
    No, I just thought such ideas were long-ago debunked.

I mean good grief, this IS the 21st century.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Dec '11 15:451 edit
    No, I just thought such ideas were long-ago debunked.

I mean good grief, this IS the 21st century.
    so lets get this, you think that masturbation is both advantageous and healthy, what
    draws you to that conclusion? indeed, what does the Bible state,

(Colossians 3:5-8) . . .Deaden, therefore, your body members that are upon the
    earth as respects fornication, uncleanness, sexual appetite, hurtful desire
    , and
    covetousness, which is idolatry.  On account of those things the wrath of God is
    coming.  In those very things you, too, once walked when you used to live in them.
     But now really put them all away from you. . .

how does engaging in sexual fantasy through masturbation, help us deaden sexual
    appetite, please explain, lets see how far you secular wisdom gets you, shall we?
  11. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    20 Dec '11 15:57
    1. Abstain from circle jerks.
  12. Wat?
    Moves
    20 Dec '11 16:02
    so lets get this, you think that masturbation is both advantageous and healthy, what

(Colossians 3:5-8) . . .[b]Deaden, therefore, your body members that are upon the
    , and
    covetousness, which is id ...[text shortened]... eaden sexual
    appetite, please explain, lets see how far you secular wisdom gets you, shall we?[/b]
    So it's now an aim of JWs to deaden sexual appetite?

I get the part pertaining to unhealthy appetites for another, and hurtful sides of aspects if imposed upon others.

As for masturbation being unclean and a form of fornication then, sorry, I'm not with you.

-m.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Dec '11 16:03

(Colossians 3:5-8) . . .[b]Deaden, therefore, your body members that are upon the
    , and
    covetousness, which is id ...[text shortened]... eaden sexual
    appetite, please explain, lets see how far you secular wisdom gets you, shall we?[/b]
    What the heck is next? Something about how marijuana is a gateway drug and anyone who smokes it will be shooting up heroin within the week?

It's all this fear-mongering crap that I say has been debunked.

The weak will always be weak.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Dec '11 16:071 edit
    What the heck is next? Something about how marijuana is a gateway drug and anyone who smokes it will be shooting up heroin within the week?

It's all this fear-mongering crap that I say has been debunked.

The weak will always be weak.
    so you couldn't bring yourself to make any comment upon the inspired Biblical text and
    how it should influence out view of self abuse and instead you claim that its debunked,
    weak, really weak! what kind of wimpy christians are the churches producing these
    days, i dunno!
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Dec '11 16:11
    Originally posted by mikelom
    So it's now an aim of JWs to deaden sexual appetite?

I get the part pertaining to unhealthy appetites for another, and hurtful sides of aspects if imposed upon others.

As for masturbation being unclean and a form of fornication then, sorry, I'm not with you.

-m.
    you will now explain how engaging in sexual fantasy is in harmony with the Biblical
    admonition to deaden ones body members as respect sexual appetite, if you please.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree