Calling All Aliens

Calling All Aliens

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
26 May 17
1 edit

Originally posted by sonship
I genuinely doubt that Christ was incarnated and died on another planet.
On a side note, if he was, would it have been a fourth person in your "trinity"?

Moves
26 May 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
You really are a vexatious little fellow.
At 120kgs and well over 6 ft I wouldn't exactly say little, vexatious maybe. 😉

F

Moves
26 May 17

Originally posted by dj2becker
Women have told me that, when it comes to pricks, it's not the size that matters, but what they do. 😉

Moves
26 May 17
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
I am not asking for an apology. The last time you asked me to show you examples of what I had contributed to discussions on spirituality-related issues - from my non-Christian point of view - I went away and found some links to threads I had started about health, justice, marriage, human rights, sexuality, morality. And you just disappeared for several days with ...[text shortened]... So, the whole thing is an exercise in passive aggressive 'make work'. I won't fall for it again.
This is exactly what sonship did when he challenged me to find him talking about "the lost glorying god in their woe" and "lost being hung in chains of punishment as a warning to those on other worlds". He just bolted for a few days and I had to relenetlessly chase him to bring him back to my findings.

Moves
26 May 17

Originally posted by wolfgang59
So trust is based upon the randomness of a person's atoms?

Or you can only trust someone whose atoms aren't random?

Or you can't trust someone with random atoms?
What would you rather trust, something that was designed by an intelligent being or something that formed by the random collection of atoms?

Moves
26 May 17

Originally posted by chaney3
I really don't see how you could have been "a strong Christian, for many many years", as you have recently claimed in another thread.
Says the guy who in his first post in this forum claimed to have always been a Christian and subsequently claimed to have never been a Christian and called the bible BS.

Classic.

Moves
26 May 17

Originally posted by chaney3
You are not acting as a person who was a Christian, but then changed their mind.

You are acting like you and God went through a vicious and bitter 'divorce', in which you now cannot wait to lash out at Him whenever possible. It is very obvious to me, maybe others don't agree, or see it that way, but I do.
Do you think you act like:

A) a Christian
B) a non Christian

?

Moves
26 May 17

Originally posted by FMF
This is what I mean by you being passive aggressive.

What happened the last time I showed you stuff?

You, a profoundly religious man, has challenged me to offer you some other religion or something "better" than yours? You can't see how that is nothing but a passive aggressive gimmick?
Perhaps if you offered sonship a version of his own religion where god was not hydra-headed triunicorn sadist who created an eternal torture chamber for those of his creation who failed to acknowledge him...?

Just a suggestion.

Moves
26 May 17

So in what way would you say your current beliefs are better than the beliefs you had as a Christian?
Is that relevant.

Is it better for a person to feign belief in something they know to be false but more attractive, than something they know to be true but find less attractive?

Face value...

Moves
26 May 17

As a Christian did you ever feel guilt when you told a blatant lie? Is guiltless lying one perk of your newly adopted beliefs? Or do you still feel guilty when you lie?
With your record of dishonesty in this forum, this really is something you could write easily ask and answer yourself,

Moves
26 May 17
2 edits

Originally posted by sonship
The memory of "blood on your hands" and torture and so forth don't sound too cheery.
You once informed FMF that he had the blood of hundreds on his hands because of his posting here.

Forgetting that this is both an indictment on the sovereignty of god and on the efficacy of your own preaching in here...I asked you if you subsequently felt responsible for those who will be lost because you are in here wasting your time when you should be in the street evangelising the lost who will go to your version of hell.

You avoided answering then and I'm pretty sure you will avoid answering now.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
26 May 17

120kgs .... s*** , I'll have to wear you down first 🙂

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
26 May 17

Originally posted by divegeester
Do you think you act like:

A) a Christian
B) a non Christian

?
lol ... like he'll paint himself to either corner. But lol.

Moves
26 May 17

None of the questions I have asked you now have I asked before. Saying you have answered questions that I have never asked you before is dishonest. If you don't want to answer the questions just say so.
But you are one of the more dishonest people here. Don't you think you should try another tact.

Moves
26 May 17

Of course you are not interested, considering your position.
What "postion"?

Do you think you are posting from a "position" of credibility?