1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    06 Jan '19 12:19
    @wolfgang59 said
    Do you think it logical for science to accept the possibility of all things?
    Science isn't a sentient being it isn't going to do anything. Now people that deal
    in science there are two kinds according to the last video I posted here. There
    are those who use it as a means of scientific inquiry these will look at anything
    where the evidence leads them, then there are those that have made science
    the very basis of their world views, they will scream the loudest when their world
    views are touched. For them it will be like misusing the holy text to make it mean
    something it doesn't for them. With them there is no altering of views they have
    cemented themselves with.
  2. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    06 Jan '19 12:44
    @kellyjay said
    Science isn't a sentient being it isn't going to do anything. Now people that deal
    in science there are two kinds according to the last video I posted here. There
    are those who use it as a means of scientific inquiry these will look at anything
    where the evidence leads them, then there are those that have made science
    the very basis of their world views, they will scream ...[text shortened]... ng it doesn't for them. With them there is no altering of views they have
    cemented themselves with.
    Science isn't a sentient being it isn't going to do anything.

KJ: "So it isn't that there is no evidence for God in science, it is that science refuses to see even the possibility of God."

WG: "Do you think it logical for science to accept the possibility of all things?"

Your snide comment should have been directed at yourself for saying that "science refuses to see".

You spew ridiculous nonsense like that all the time. How is it that you believe that you make logical sense in general?
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    06 Jan '19 12:501 edit
    @thinkofone said

KJ: "So it isn't that there is no evidence for God in science, it is that science refuses to see even the possibility of God."

WG: "Do you think it logical for science to accept the possibility of all things?"

Your snide comment should have been directed at yourself for saying that "science refu ...[text shortened]... nonsense like that all the time. How is it that you believe that you make logical sense in general?
    Your right poor choice of words, I should have said those that use science.
    You get questioned on some fundamental things and ignore them, all the time.
    You going to go on pretending those questions are not worthy of being answered?
  4. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    06 Jan '19 12:596 edits
    @kellyjay said

You've missed the point as usual.

Be that as it may, you SHOULD have not made the snide comment at all. It's stupid on a number of levels. I only pointed out the glaring hypocrisy.

Even this latest post by you doesn't make logical sense: It's a non sequitur.

If you weren't so full of yourself, you might come to the realization that in general your logical thinking skills are poor - as are your reading comprehension skills, critical thinking skills, etc. Your pride continues to cause you to stumble. As such, you continue to operate on the level of child.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    06 Jan '19 14:29
    @thinkofone said

You've missed the point as usual.

Be that as it may, you SHOULD have not made the snide comment at all. It's stupid on a number of levels. I only pointed out the glaring hypocrisy.

[b]You get questioned on some fundamental things and ignore them, all the time.
    You going to go on pr ...[text shortened]... our pride continues to cause you to stumble. As such, you continue to operate on the level of child.
    You are worried about snide remarks. LOL
  6. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    06 Jan '19 15:09
    @wolfgang59 said
    That was not the question, was it?
    Probably not, but my post was a great answer. 🤠
  7. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    06 Jan '19 15:13
    @thinkofone said

If you weren't so full of yourself, you might come to the realization that in general your logical thinking skills are poor - as are your reading comprehension skills, critical thinking skills, etc. Your pride continues to cause you to stumble. As such, you continue to operate on the level of child.
    Sounds just like you.
  8. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    06 Jan '19 15:20
    @thinkofone said

Your snide comment should have been directed at yourself for saying that "science refu ...[text shortened]... nonsense like that all the time. How is it that you believe that you make logical sense in general?
    What's the matter with your reading comprehension ToO?

Having difficulty understanding Kelly's intent?

No. That's not it. You're just a troll. You don't feel relevant unless you're insulting and deriding someone, preferably a Christian.

Can't you see how blatantly obvious you are?
  9. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    06 Jan '19 15:42
    @kellyjay said
    You are worried about snide remarks. LOL
    KJ once again misses the points.

Even willful ignorance doesn't begin to explain KJ's posting history.
  10. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    06 Jan '19 15:52
    @secondson said

No. That's not it. You're just a troll. You don't feel relevant unless you're insulting and deriding someone, preferably a Christian.

Absolutely nothing.

Not at all.

SecondSon continues his desperate attempt to defend KJ's nonsense.
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    06 Jan '19 16:42
    @thinkofone said

Hypocrisy is accusing people of avoiding questions while repeatedly dodging those put to you.

Everyone in this forum is aware that you do this. A smarter man would be embarrassed.
  12. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    06 Jan '19 17:52
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Hypocrisy is accusing people of avoiding questions while repeatedly dodging those put to you.

Everyone in this forum is aware that you do this. A smarter man would be embarrassed.
    In his on-going efforts to troll, GoaD once again disingenuously ignores the fact that I probably do more to actually address ON-TOPIC questions and points than anyone else on this forum.

GoaD is such a simp.
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    06 Jan '19 18:32
    @thinkofone said
    In his on-going efforts to troll, GoaD once again disingenuously ignores the fact that I probably do more to actually address ON-TOPIC questions and points than anyone else on this forum.

GoaD is such a simp.
    You have never answered the simple question 'Do you believe in God' and are apparently too simple to realize that by answering it just once you will prevent it being asked of you in perpetuity.

If that's not the definition of a 'simp' I don't know what is.
  14. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    06 Jan '19 18:58
    @kellyjay said
    Can Science see God or acknowledge the possibility of God?
    Science isn't a sentient being it isn't going to see or acknowledge anything.
  15. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    06 Jan '19 18:59
    @kellyjay said
    Cute.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree