1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Oct '10 19:57
    Originally posted by lausey
    Notice I said this:

Scientific process, however, is constantly analysing, adjusting, and improving knowledge.

That is what "open minded" is.

Here is a you tube clip which describes it rather well, and confirms what I said above.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T69TOuqaqXI
    Science is not improving knowledge, the therory of evolution is still being taught in schools, but its nonsense, and false.

Science says the creation of life was a random accident, more nonsense.

Science says Life comes from matter, but thats false.

Life comes from Life.
  2. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    03 Oct '10 19:58
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    You foolish man, saying i know this and i know that....you know not nothing, but speak because you are bitter.

Your foolish father was an ignorant demi-god worshiper, and Vedic teachings advise against this.

Your foolish father didnt know the conclusion of the Upanisads, if he did , he would have taught you well.

Your father quoted the Bhagavad G ...[text shortened]... erstanding, and set things straight.

Are you up to that challenge....or are your words empty.
    If you think that Vedanta is not truth, then please tell me 10 things it taught you that you say is not truth, and then i will correct your understanding, and set things straight.

Seems like ONE should suffice.

What makes you believe that what you speak and Vedanta are one in the same?
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Oct '10 20:14
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    [b]If you think that Vedanta is not truth, then please tell me 10 things it taught you that you say is not truth, and then i will correct your understanding, and set things straight.

Seems like ONE should suffice.

What makes you believe that what you speak and Vedanta are one in the same?[/b]
    What makes you think, that you could tell the difference,,,,you cant, so your comment is just venting

For you to tell the difference,then you would have to no the conclusion of Vedanta yourself.
  4. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    03 Oct '10 20:27
    What makes you think, that you could tell the difference,,,,you cant, so your comment is just venting

For you to tell the difference,then you would have to no the conclusion of Vedanta yourself.
    That question is irrelevant. What I may or may not know about Vedanta has absolutely no bearing on your belief that what you speak and Vedanta are one in the same.

Once again: What makes you believe that what you speak and Vedanta are one in the same?
  5. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    03 Oct '10 20:30
    Science is not improving knowledge, the therory of evolution is still being taught in schools, but its nonsense, and false.

Life comes from Life.
    Science has allowed you to be able to type this, so I can read it.
  6. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    03 Oct '10 20:34
    You foolish man, saying i know this and i know that....you know not nothing, but speak because you are bitter.

Your foolish father was an ignorant demi-god worshiper, and Vedic teachings advise against this.

Your foolish father didnt know the conclusion of the Upanisads, if he did , he would have taught you well.

Your father quoted the Bhagavad G ...[text shortened]... erstanding, and set things straight.

Are you up to that challenge....or are your words empty.
    For your information, the interpretation that I have is by S. Radhakrishnan.
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Oct '10 20:37
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    That question is irrelevant. What I may or may not know about Vedanta has absolutely no bearing on your belief that what you speak and Vedanta are one in the same.

Once again: What makes you believe that what you speak and Vedanta are one in the same?
    For me to give you the answer, and you accept the answer I give, you would have to accept that i am an honest man,......but you dont..

So why should I honour the question you asked, if I know you wont accept the answer.

Your questioning is insincere, and you simply pose questions to bait me.

When you ask a sincere question, I will know, and when it is not sincere, I will also know.

This question you ask is not sincere.
  8. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    03 Oct '10 20:43
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    How fitting that your avatar is a serpent.
    Yes, in the Holy Bible it states to be as "wise" as a serpent, and as gentle as a dove and this DOES fit him and his avatar.. Look at that cute little worm like lovey dovey green sliztherer huhu.. =p
  9. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    03 Oct '10 20:43
    For me to give you the answer, and you accept the answer I give, you would have to accept that i am an honest man,......but you dont..

So why should I honour the question you asked, if I know you wont accept the answer.

Your questioning is insincere, and you simply pose questions to bait me.

When you ask a sincere question, I will know, and when it is not sincere, I will also know.

This question you ask is not sincere.
    If you were not lost in ego, you would speak the truth. Since you know not the truth, you avoid speaking.
  10. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    03 Oct '10 20:451 edit

Life comes from Life.
    Oi dumb ass!!!!

Have you not realised yet that as you continue to spew your ignorant, obnoxious, drivel across this forum you do so using a computer. Maybe you could turn on your brain for a second and just think about how computers came about? When you've figured that one out, maybe you'd then like to think about how your able to have a conversation with numerous people around the world simultaneously?!!

In case your to thick to work it our for yourself, which i'm sure is what has happenned, computers and the internet were created using, yep you've guessed it, using your mortal enemy............science!!!!

Next time engage your brain and learn how to spell will you, it makes you look even more dense than you are already.
  11. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    03 Oct '10 20:50

Life comes from Life.
    "Science says Life comes from matter, but thats false."

Man has created matter as a manifestation of a temporal concept of any individual, though it has never existed, nor ever could exist, just as 2+2, regardless if some schooling was built under such influences of it's equation to be 5, it EVER IS 4..

It is why it says in the Holy Bible "the flesh warreth the spirit", which is saying the ignorance of mankind is ever enmity with it's TRUE BEING, that which is spiritual..
  12. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Oct '10 20:55
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Oi dumb ass!!!!

Have you not realised yet that as you continue to spew your ignorant, obnoxious, drivel across this forum you do so using a computer. Maybe you could turn on your brain for a second and just think about how computers came about? When you've figured that one out, maybe you'd then like to think about how your able to have a conversation ...[text shortened]... ain and learn how to spell will you, it makes you look even more dense than you are already.
    Its my old mate back again live and well.

Well I will turn the tables on you, because God is first cause, and therefore the scientists with their consciousness that is a product of the soul, use that consciouness to make their computers... so thank God for computers.

Please explain consciousness dear sir, this should be interesting.
  13. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    03 Oct '10 20:57
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Oi dumb ass!!!!

Have you not realised yet that as you continue to spew your ignorant, obnoxious, drivel across this forum you do so using a computer. Maybe you could turn on your brain for a second and just think about how computers came about? When you've figured that one out, maybe you'd then like to think about how your able to have a conversation ...[text shortened]... ain and learn how to spell will you, it makes you look even more dense than you are already.
    Actually it is the YEARS AND YEARS of man's ignorance developed "considered to be intelligence", however is a temporal state of knowledge, one that DEFINITELY has an end. For it is the inventions from conditioning conceived learning, where one day, we will not need any form of internet, rather our thought will be this monitor..
  14. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    04 Oct '10 17:45
    Vishvahetu, your bombastic arrogance in this forum clearly reveals a broad ignorance of key tenets of the scripture you purport to champion. Taken in combination with your obdurate refusal to consider your own position in the same blindly critical light with which you insult those of clearly more gifted intellects than your own makes you appear rather comical, I'm afraid. The sad truth is that you come across as the worst kind of religious fundamentalist, and this debases any value that might be found within your ill-considered posts.
  15. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    04 Oct '10 22:43
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Vishvahetu, your bombastic arrogance in this forum clearly reveals a broad ignorance of key tenets of the scripture you purport to champion. Taken in combination with your obdurate refusal to consider your own position in the same blindly critical light with which you insult those of clearly more gifted intellects than your own makes you appear rath ...[text shortened]... undamentalist, and this debases any value that might be found within your ill-considered posts.
    avalanchkitty,

vishva has recently been bombarded to rather rude and cruel replies, and was being a bit razzed from more than 3 individuals in here, to which he has been a bit defensive, and probably appalled to some of the responses when all he is offering is one to be enlightened spiritually as this forum is intended to be about..

I guarantee that most of his understanding is as Christ would enlighten the world, to which as he shared what others could not comprehend, as to no care to open ones eyes, so they lost it's meaning of such revelation for mankind, and why we have so many doctrines of beliefs this very day..

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree