1. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    05 Oct '10 18:35
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    avalanchkitty,

vishva has recently been bombarded to rather rude and cruel replies, and was being a bit razzed from more than 3 individuals in here, to which he has been a bit defensive, and probably appalled to some of the responses when all he is offering is one to be enlightened spiritually as this forum is intended to be about..

I guarantee ...[text shortened]... ng of such revelation for mankind, and why we have so many doctrines of beliefs this very day..
    Whilst your defence of your friend is to your credit, I don't think you can paint him as a victim here. Oftentimes Vishvahetu's posts are so dismissive and downright obnoxious towards other posters that I am surprised that he is tolerated to quite the degree that he is, and I suspect this may simply be because most people here recognise the futility of rational argument against him. Furthermore I am quite sure that if he really was so gifted with understanding and enlightenment as you seem to think he would not behave in the rather childish and uncouth manner which has become his trademark in this forum.
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Oct '10 02:53
    I speak out against nonsense where ever I find it, if this makes me obnoxious and dismissive, then your intelligence is defective.

The whole world is in a mess, and its because of false science, atheistic nonsense, and religious dogma.
  3. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    06 Oct '10 07:43
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    The whole world is in a mess because of religious dogma.
    You got that right, buddy.
  4. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    06 Oct '10 18:49
    I speak out against nonsense where ever I find it, if this makes me obnoxious and dismissive, then your intelligence is defective.

The whole world is in a mess, and its because of false science, atheistic nonsense, and religious dogma.
    You seem to fail to appreciate that there are two kinds of nonsense - what you perceive as nonsense, and what is actually nonsense.

Please enlighten us as to where in the Rig-Veda you are guided to insult those who apparently lack your insight and wisdom, and to aggrandise yourself above them, O intellectual one.
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Oct '10 15:08
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    You seem to fail to appreciate that there are two kinds of nonsense - what you perceive as nonsense, and what is actually nonsense.

Please enlighten us as to where in the Rig-Veda you are guided to insult those who apparently lack your insight and wisdom, and to aggrandise yourself above them, O intellectual one.
    We have false science that tells us we are accidents, and that all the species including man came from a little bug in a pond. (nonsense)

We have false religion, thats says its ok to slaughter animals and eat them, and that we only have one life, and we must choose between heaven and hell.(nonsense)

And when people spout this nonsense, I will expose there dishonesty.
  6. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    08 Oct '10 10:37
    Funny how scientists lie about something that you happen to disagree with, yet are honest when it comes to the development of computers, aircraft, space travel, medicine, etc.
  7. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    08 Oct '10 17:04
    We have false science that tells us we are accidents, and that all the species including man came from a little bug in a pond. (nonsense)

We have false religion, thats says its ok to slaughter animals and eat them, and that we only have one life, and we must choose between heaven and hell.(nonsense)

You appear to have missed my question, I will repeat it for you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree