1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    21 Jul '08 21:28
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    100% eans that every prophecy is true in the bible. Actually, the follower of Nostradamus says the same thing about Nastradamus prophecies.

I just prooved that there are prophecies in the bible that is simply not true, even those who were spoken by god himself.

See Thread 96558 from page 5 and onwards, see our friend Henry23 be proven wrong in his same belief as yours, that every prophecy in the bible is right.
    Still no respons from Drimachus...
    I bet he knows now that he was dead wrong...
  2. At the Revolution
    Moves
    21 Jul '08 21:55
    Still no respons from Drimachus...
    I bet he knows now that he was dead wrong...
    No. His posts in the Scientology thread suggest otherwise. Still obliviously moving forward, blindly.
  3. Standard memberDrimachus
    Christian
    England
    Moves
    24 Jul '08 13:40
    100% eans that every prophecy is true in the bible. Actually, the follower of Nostradamus says the same thing about Nastradamus prophecies.

I just prooved that there are prophecies in the bible that is simply not true, even those who were spoken by god himself.
    You just proved nothing whatsoever. Nostradamus' prophecies are very obscure and open to many interepretations. Check out Ezekiel chapter 26 about the city of Tyre and check history to see what happened. Notice how specific and precise the prophecy was. This is only one example. If you are trying to prove something PLEASE do some research The Bible is the only "religious writing" to contain prophecies which have proven to be 100% reliable

Sorry for delay in replying - pc problems!.
  4. Standard memberDrimachus
    Christian
    England
    Moves
    24 Jul '08 13:45
    Still obliviously moving forward, blindly.
    I was spiritually blind until I was 44 years old. Now, at 71, I can see many things much more clearly. The biggest leap forward was to question what I had been taught in my early years.
  5. Standard memberDrimachus
    Christian
    England
    Moves
    24 Jul '08 16:18
    I am away this weekend - manage without my wisdom for a few days!! ;-)
  6. At the Revolution
    Moves
    28 Jul '08 21:25
    Originally posted by Drimachus
    I was spiritually blind until I was 44 years old. Now, at 71, I can see many things much more clearly. The biggest leap forward was to question what I had been taught in my early years.
    How the mighty hath fallen.
  7. Standard memberDrimachus
    Christian
    England
    Moves
    29 Jul '08 09:06
    How the mighty hath fallen.
    How profound is the voice of ignorance!
  8. At the Revolution
    Moves
    29 Jul '08 21:00
    How profound is the voice of ignorance!
    How true. Forgot that one. Suits you.
  9. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    29 Jul '08 22:40
    You just proved nothing whatsoever. Nostradamus' prophecies are very obscure and open to many interepretations. Check out Ezekiel chapter 26 about the city of Tyre and check history to see what happened. Notice how specific and precise the prophecy was. This is only one example. If you are trying to prove something PLEASE do some research The Bible is the ...[text shortened]... ophecies which have proven to be 100% reliable

What do you think happened to the city of Tyre?
  10. Standard memberDrimachus
    Christian
    England
    Moves
    30 Jul '08 09:32
    What do you think happened to the city of Tyre?
    The old city of Tyre (not the new one in a different location!) was laid siege to by Nebuchadnezzar. He failed to take the main fortress town which was, in effect, offshore. Years later Alexander the Great finished the job. He had his army literally scrape the rock bare and built a means of getting his siege engines to the fortified city. I've seen a photograph of fishermen spreading their nets on rock that is so smooth and bare it looks like they are on the back of a whale. It's all in the history books - you only have to look it up.
  11. At the Revolution
    Moves
    31 Jul '08 21:18
    The old city of Tyre (not the new one in a different location!) was laid siege to by Nebuchadnezzar. He failed to take the main fortress town which was, in effect, offshore. Years later Alexander the Great finished the job. He had his army literally scrape the rock bare and built a means of getting his siege engines to the fortified city. I've seen a photo ...[text shortened]... they are on the back of a whale. It's all in the history books - you only have to look it up.
    Which history books do you use? The Bible? That's not a history book, that's a story.
  12. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    31 Jul '08 21:36
    You just proved nothing whatsoever. Nostradamus' prophecies are very obscure and open to many interepretations. Check out Ezekiel chapter 26 about the city of Tyre and check history to see what happened. Notice how specific and precise the prophecy was. This is only one example. If you are trying to prove something PLEASE do some research The Bible is the ...[text shortened]... ophecies which have proven to be 100% reliable

I didn't see you replay, I eye-scanned for my name, and didn't see anything.

The prophecy of Tyres is nothing particular. "I'm going to bed tonight", that's also a prophecy of the same kind. Doesn't make me a prophet, does it? If god says something that he eventually does, that's not much of a prophecy.

We agree of Nostradamus so called prophecies, there is no prophecies. You cannot see into the future, noone can. Your bible's prophecies are equally obscure. Doesn't hold for scientific methods.
  13. At the Revolution
    Moves
    31 Jul '08 23:37
    I didn't see you replay, I eye-scanned for my name, and didn't see anything.

The prophecy of Tyres is nothing particular. "I'm going to bed tonight", that's also a prophecy of the same kind. Doesn't make me a prophet, does it? If god says something that he eventually does, that's not much of a prophecy.

We agree of Nostradamus so called prophecies, ...[text shortened]... can. Your bible's prophecies are equally obscure. Doesn't hold for scientific methods.
    Exactly. I think I made a similar point somewhere in this forum, maybe not this thread.
  14. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    01 Aug '08 00:23
    The old city of Tyre (not the new one in a different location!) was laid siege to by Nebuchadnezzar. He failed to take the main fortress town which was, in effect, offshore. Years later Alexander the Great finished the job. He had his army literally scrape the rock bare and built a means of getting his siege engines to the fortified city. I've seen a photo ...[text shortened]... they are on the back of a whale. It's all in the history books - you only have to look it up.
    http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/14851
  15. Standard memberDrimachus
    Christian
    England
    Moves
    01 Aug '08 06:19
    Which history books do you use? The Bible? That's not a history book, that's a story.
    If you do not know what a history book is then this discussion is a total waste of time. Goodbye.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree