Originally posted by chaney3
    Robbie is unique.
    In what way?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 May '17 02:40
    Originally posted by divegeester
    In what way?
    C'mon Dive....you would miss him. Admit it.

This could be a true turning point in your beer offer in Scotland.

He is watching.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 May '17 02:42
    C'mon Dive....you would miss him. Admit it.

This could be a true turning point in your beer offer in Scotland.

He is watching.
    You said he is unique. How is he unique?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 May '17 02:48
    You said he is unique. How is he unique?
    His persona is unlike any here in these forums, and you know it. I don't need to explain, because you already know.

He is watching. Say something nice.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 May '17 02:511 edit
    [b]His persona is unlike any here in these forums...
    So is yours, so is mine, so is Suziaane's. I fail to see how uniqueness in itself is somehow a creditable characteristic.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 May '17 02:56
    So is yours, so is mine, so is Suziaane's. I fail to see how uniqueness in itself is somehow a creditable characteristic.
    Would you miss him?

Keep in mind, he is watching.

A kind word or two would be beneficial right now to pave the way of reconciliation.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 May '17 03:04
    I will start.

Robbie, your participation in this thread would be appreciated.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 May '17 03:14
    Would you miss him?

Keep in mind, he is watching.

A kind word or two would be beneficial right now to pave the way of reconciliation.
    Why do you keep repeating that, are you drunk?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 May '17 03:14
    I will start.

Robbie, your participation in this thread would be appreciated.
    He's way too smart for you. He'll be gone for a least a couple of weeks.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 May '17 03:18
    Why do you keep repeating that, are you drunk?
    No, not drunk, ready for bed actually.

I am just trying to point out the obvious. As much as you clash with robbie, you enjoy it.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 May '17 03:19
    I am just trying to point out the obvious. As much as you clash with robbie, you enjoy it.
    In pointing out the obvious, do you have a point?
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    06 May '17 07:22
    Well I do agree with Robbie in that the Brothers very clearly warn us not to get involved on forums such as this. I keep making the mistake of eventually coming back for a couple reasons and one is to help Robbie out when the discussions and ones here really give him and the couple others that have visited, a really hard time. I know he has done the same for me. The other reason I post here is to want to share what we know are certain truths in the bible and want to share it and always hoping to find someone here who is searching for answers and wanting by God's direction to help them learn. Satan has made so many variations of beliefs available on this planet and he's made it very confusing to say the least.
    The reason the Brothers so strongly warn us not to join in is because of the very simple truth that "bad associations spoil use full habits' and the possible erosion of our own spiritual fortitude by getting into arguments and reading and hearing things that are not true. And even as strong as we feel we are in our beliefs, with enough arguing and getting frustrated, it naturally brings us down and it could eventually erode enough of our beliefs that we could loose them which would be a sad and dangerous thing.
    Being exposed to propaganda whether it is on purpose or just accidentally pushed on anyone can be damaging. The bible says to "keep our eyes simple" and to not let ourselves be overly exposed to philosophies and beliefs of the world who according to the bible originates from Satan.
    So I'll be following Robbie's example and will also be leaving. Thanks for respect that a few hear have shown over the years.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 May '17 07:27
    Does anyone think they are NOT God's chosen elite?

JW's are likely not much different than anyone else.

Just an observation.
    Yes, but most people certainly don't institutionalize it.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 May '17 07:42
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Well I do agree with Robbie in that the Brothers very clearly warn us not to get involved on forums such as this.
    This is rather ironic when one remembers that robbie was one of the more poisonous and least-generous-of-spirit type members of this community, who, with his pre-teen/frustrated-middle-aged-man humour, surely brought your "Brothers" into disrepute.

There were people on the Clans Forum, where I think he was known for who he really was better than anywhere else - and where he was exposed as a cheat - who thought he was a "fake" Jehovah's Witness and drunkard.

If warning you about such things were necessary at all, I would have thought your group would do better to warn you not to get involved on forums where there are the robbie carrobie's of this world hanging out, smearing their internet disinhibition all over everybody's pixels.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 May '17 07:46
    Originally posted by galveston75
    The other reason I post here is to want to share what we know are certain truths in the bible and want to share it and always hoping to find someone here who is searching for answers and wanting by God's direction to help them learn.
    Surely you must have realized somewhere along the way that this was not robbie carrobie's reason for posting here?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree