Challenging debate topic

Challenging debate topic

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cape Town

Moves
15 Jul 12
1 edit

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
any pokey thing or slicy thing that affects your body must require consent.
So let the children die?

Should ear piercing, and tattoos also be banned for those under the age of 16?

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
15 Jul 12

Originally posted by twhitehead
[b]So let the children die?
who is letting children die?

Should ear piercing, and tattoos also be banned for those under the age of 16?

nope. it just shouldn't be forced onto them without their consent. now determining what the age of consent should be, that would be a challenging topic.

Cape Town

Moves
15 Jul 12

who is letting children die?
I wasn't sure whether or not you were against vaccinations for infants. Not vaccinating is essentially a death sentence, and infants are definitely below the age of consent.

Cape Town

Moves
15 Jul 12

nope. it just shouldn't be forced onto them without their consent. now determining what the age of consent should be, that would be a challenging topic.
What about cosmetic surgery that is better done in infancy (presumably below the age of consent)? Suppose a child is born with a major deformity that could be improved with surgery.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
15 Jul 12

How does circumcision reduce the risk of Aids? Are you sure it's not just a cleanliness thing?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
15 Jul 12

Originally posted by karoly aczel
How does circumcision reduce the risk of Aids? Are you sure it's not just a cleanliness thing?
Aids can only enter the blood stream by breaks in the skin. Figure out the rest.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
15 Jul 12

Originally posted by Rajk999
Aids can only enter the blood stream by breaks in the skin. Figure out the rest.
Well how does less skin give your more of a chance of catching it?

(maybe it's just too early in the morning and my brain isn't firing properly yet)

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
16 Jul 12

Well how does less skin give your more of a chance of catching it?

(maybe it's just too early in the morning and my brain isn't firing properly yet)
The foreskin which is cut off is far tighter than the skin which is not cut off.

If the foreskin remains, this tight skin stretches or tears during sex and this is where viruses can enter.

You really need to read more and smoke less 😀

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
16 Jul 12

Originally posted by Rajk999
The foreskin which is cut off is far tighter than the skin which is not cut off.

If the foreskin remains, this tight skin stretches or tears during sex and this is where viruses can enter.

You really need to read more and smoke less 😀
You really need to stop assuming you know what people outside of rhp do.
I've noticed you give a few people advice.

What do you think I smoke?

what do you think I read ?

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
16 Jul 12
1 edit

I wasn't sure whether or not you were against vaccinations for infants. Not vaccinating is essentially a death sentence, and infants are definitely below the age of consent.
is it a death sentence? who says?

vaccination involves taking a perfectly healthy baby in injecting it with numerous toxins.

Cape Town

Moves
16 Jul 12

1. Cleanliness.
2. The skin is drier and harder.
3. There is a lower incidence of STDs (because of 1. and 2.)

Cape Town

Moves
16 Jul 12

is it a death sentence? who says?
OK, I over exaggerated. However, it is a fact that a lot of people would die if we stopped vaccinating.

vaccination involves taking a perfectly healthy baby in injecting it with numerous toxins.
I know what it involves. What it results in, is significant protection against some of the worlds most deadliest (and sometimes incurable) diseases.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
16 Jul 12

You really need to stop assuming you know what people outside of rhp do.
I've noticed you give a few people advice.

What do you think I smoke?

what do you think I read ?
You seem to forget what you have told the forum about yourself.

Moves
16 Jul 12

OK, I over exaggerated. However, it is a fact that a lot of people would die if we stopped vaccinating.

[b]vaccination involves taking a perfectly healthy baby in injecting it with numerous toxins.

I know what it involves. What it results in, is significant protection against some of the worlds most deadliest (and sometimes incurable) diseases.[/b]
This question really devolves to when the good of the community outweighs the good of the individual, where the former good is health and the latter good is self-determination.

(Aside from the factual issues such as the net health effects of vaccination.)

t

Moves
16 Jul 12

that's not challenging either. the answer of course is simple; yes, ban child mutilation.
My nephew wasn't circumsized. He ended up getting a nasty urinary tract infection (he's ok now) that the doctor said would have been unlikely to occur if he had been circumsized.