1. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    16 Jul '12 17:35
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    My nephew wasn't circumsized. He ended up getting a nasty urinary tract infection (he's ok now) that the doctor said would have been unlikely to occur if he had been circumsized.
    you should've taken him to a more educated doctor.

http://www.circumstitions.com/Utis.html
  2. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    16 Jul '12 17:40
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    OK, I over exaggerated. However, it is a fact that a lot of people would die if we stopped vaccinating.

[b]vaccination involves taking a perfectly healthy baby in injecting it with numerous toxins.

I know what it involves. What it results in, is significant protection against some of the worlds most deadliest (and sometimes incurable) diseases.[/b]
    with the amount of money we invest in vaccinations and subjugating the underdeveloped world to our drugs, we could instead use that money to improve their living conditions and reduce the chance of disease. it would save countless more lives than "vaccinations" allegedly do.
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    16 Jul '12 17:45
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    with the amount of money we invest in vaccinations and subjugating the underdeveloped world to our drugs, we could instead use that money to improve their living conditions and reduce the chance of disease. it would save countless more lives than "vaccinations" allegedly do.
    I don't believe you know what you are talking about. Are you being honest, or is this just your attempt at creating a challenging debate topic out of nothing?
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    17 Jul '12 00:15
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    You seem to forget what you have told the forum about yourself.
    No I dont .

I smoke 5 cigs a day on average

I'm in the middle of 3 science books (microbiology,chemistry and another one)
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    17 Jul '12 00:16
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    You seem to forget what you have told the forum about yourself.
    You may have missed my thread on the gf where I told the forum that I was quitting drinking and weed for at least 6 months. That started on june 30th
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    17 Jul '12 00:18
    1. Cleanliness.
    2. The skin is drier and harder.
    3. There is a lower incidence of STDs (because of 1. and 2.)
    I mentioned the cleanliness thing earlier. Perhaps we should be educating our young men to clean themselves properly.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    17 Jul '12 00:19
    I don't believe you know what you are talking about. Are you being honest, or is this just your attempt at creating a challenging debate topic out of nothing?
    You mean ALL vaccinations or just the relevant ones for your particular child?
  8. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    17 Jul '12 03:321 edit
    what you believe is irrelevant. for one example, the amount of money spent on controlling 'malaria' through vaccinations could be spent on building proper sewage and water treatment facilities and preventing malaria from the source.

no need to mess around with dangerous toxins and viruses in secret laboratories. who know what they will brew one day, by accident or on purpose, and unleash on the unsuspecting global population.
  9. Cape Town
    Moves
    17 Jul '12 04:58
    for one example, the amount of money spent on controlling 'malaria' through vaccinations could be spent on building proper sewage and water treatment facilities and preventing malaria from the source.
    You don't even know what malaria is. Not only does it have nothing whatsoever to do with sewage, but there isn't yet a working vaccine. The best prevention method found so far is treated mosquito nets. If however a vaccine is successfully developed it will almost certainly be the most cost effective and most effect overall method of dealing with malaria.

no need to mess around with dangerous toxins and viruses in secret laboratories.
    I am not aware of dangerous toxins or secret laboratories being involved in any way with vaccines. And malaria itself is not a virus, but I suppose a vaccine might involve one.

who know what they will brew one day, by accident or on purpose, and unleash on the unsuspecting global population.
    I really don't know where you are getting this from. Are you trying to copy RJHinds?
  10. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    18 Jul '12 01:431 edit
    You don't even know what malaria is. Not only does it have nothing whatsoever to do with sewage, but there isn't yet a working vaccine. The best prevention method found so far is treated mosquito nets. If however a vaccine is successfully developed it will almost certainly be the most cost effective and most effect overall method of dealing with malaria.
    you are right and wrong. i was thinking of cholera. my mistake in calling it malaria. but you are wrong in that malaria has a lot to do with open sewage. open sewage is a breeding ground for mosquitoes.

I am not aware of dangerous toxins or secret laboratories being involved in any way with vaccines.

it is up to you to get acquainted with the dangers of the biotech industry.
    here is an introduction.
    http://www.aquarianonline.com/Sci-Tech/Steele_Biotech.html

that article refers to this mice contraceptive vaccine research done by an australian biotech firm
    http://www.organicconsumers.org/ge/doomsday.cfm

I really don't know where you are getting this from. Are you trying to copy RJHinds?

maybe do a little reading yourself.
  11. Cape Town
    Moves
    18 Jul '12 06:201 edit
    you are right and wrong. i was thinking of cholera. my mistake in calling it malaria. but you are wrong in that malaria has a lot to do with open sewage. open sewage is a breeding ground for mosquitoes.
    Opens sewage is not a significant factor when it comes to mosquito breeding grounds.

here is an introduction.

that article refers to this mice contraceptive vaccine research done by an australian biotech firm
    http://www.organicconsumers.org/ge/doomsday.cfm

Interesting that the two articles refer to the same case and that case involved neither secret laboratories nor dangerous toxins. You are acting like a typical creationist. I still think you are trying to copy RJHinds.
  12. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    19 Jul '12 03:222 edits
    Opens sewage is not a significant factor when it comes to mosquito breeding grounds.

here is an introduction.

h toxins. You are acting like a typical creationist. I still think you are trying to copy RJHinds.
    um yeah, i did state that the steele article referenced that particular research, and it was meant as an introduction.

however from your response, it appears that you haven't read david steele's article.

you either have an interest in this or you don't. at the very least, try not to cop out of it by referencing rjhinds.
  13. Cape Town
    Moves
    19 Jul '12 05:10
    .... and it was meant as an introduction.
    In other words you cant actually back up your claim of "dangerous toxins and viruses in secret laboratories".

you either have an interest in this or you don't
    I seem to already know a lot more than you do. First you mistook malaria for cholera, then you have talked about cholera in relation to vaccines, although as far as I know there is no vaccine and probably no vaccine research either because it is a bacterial disease that can be treated with anti-biotics.

You have also yet to provide any evidence that vaccines are not cost effective.

You also asserted that improving living conditions reduces the chance of disease. Can you name the diseases that are prevented by vaccines that spread significantly less amongst the rich?
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    19 Jul '12 05:43
    In other words you cant actually back up your claim of "dangerous toxins and viruses in secret laboratories".

[b]you either have an interest in this or you don't

I seem to already know a lot more than you do. First you mistook malaria for cholera, then you have talked about cholera in relation to vaccines, although as far as I know there is no vac ...[text shortened]... the diseases that are prevented by vaccines that spread significantly less amongst the rich?[/b]
    I do believe the innovation of sewage systems and the wide spread use of soap has been cited as major causal factors in regard to the rising life expectancy during the Victorian/Edwardian period in the UK.
  15. Cape Town
    Moves
    19 Jul '12 06:57
    Originally posted by kevcvs57
    I do believe the innovation of sewage systems and the wide spread use of soap has been cited as major causal factors in regard to the rising life expectancy during the Victorian/Edwardian period in the UK.
    But does this involve any of the diseases that vaccines prevent?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree