1. PenTesting
    Moves
    18 Jun '16 14:14
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    I know ....🙂

Rajk can do that to a person. He needs prayer to overcome the crust of unbelief and confusion around his heart.
    Unbelief and confusion? How did you arrive at that?
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Jun '16 15:00
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Unbelief and confusion? How did you arrive at that?
    Because the new birth, what God had planned and hidden from everyone else until the appointed time, is so glorious and so wonderful, it is hard to grasp for some people.
    People are inclined to reject a free gift from God and feel like they have to help in some way. They think, "no way can it be that easy."
    That is something like Paul had to deal with in Galatians.
    Many people think there must be a catch, conditions, or some form of human effort.
    God's love is so big, we miss it. He stretches out His loving arms to people and they back away.
    God has not only made salvation permanent, He has enabled us to cast out demons, heal the sick, preach His word and has given us the responsibility to be Ambassadors for Jesus Christ.
    Instead, many people like you have blinders on. All you see is Jesus Christ crucified. You still want to earn your own salvation, focus on sin (especially in others, not your own), and live a pitiful existence, that is a far cry from what God intended.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    18 Jun '16 15:23
    Because the new birth, what God had planned and hidden from everyone else until the appointed time, is so glorious and so wonderful, it is hard to grasp for some people.
    People are inclined to reject a free gift from God and feel like they have to help in some way. They think, "no way can it be that easy."
    That is something like Paul had to deal with i ...[text shortened]... n others, not your own), and live a pitiful existence, that is a far cry from what God intended.
    I'd also add that if you have to work to earn your salvation than Jesus' death wasn't
    enough.

That is again not saying we will not do good works, but good works follow after God enters
    our lives. If you are attempting to do good works to be good enough, well there are not
    enough good works for that. The good works that will be accepted on judgment day will
    be those God has for us to do that we did.

Ephesians 2:8-10 New International Version (NIV)

8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast. 10 For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Jun '16 15:32
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I'd also add that if you have to work to earn your salvation than Jesus' death wasn't
    enough.

That is again not saying we will not do good works, but good works follow after God enters
    our lives. If you are attempting to do good works to be good enough, well there are not
    enough good works for that. The good works that will be accepted on judgment da ...[text shortened]... handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
    Exactly...
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    18 Jun '16 19:361 edit
    That is something like Paul had to deal with i ...[text shortened]... n others, not your own), and live a pitiful existence, that is a far cry from what God intended.
    From a previous Dispensation:

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly,
    nor standeth in the way of sinners,
    nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
    But his delight is in the law of the LORD;
    and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
    And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season;
    his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
    The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
    Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment,
    nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
    For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous:
    but the way of the ungodly shall perish.
    (Psalms 1:1-6 KJV)

From the Dispensation which you think you are in:

Blessed is the man that endureth temptation:
    for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.
    Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God:
    for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:
    But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
    Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.
    (James 1:12-15 KJV)

From Jesus Christ whose teachings do not apply to Gentiles now:

Matt 19:17 .. IF thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
    John 8:31 IF ye continue in my word, THEN are ye my disciples indeed;
    John 8:51 .. IF a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.
    John 14:15-16 IF ye love me, keep my commandments. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever
    John 15:10 IF ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
    John 15:14 Ye are my friends, IF ye do whatsoever I command you.

All say the same thing:
    Live righteously and you will live eternally
    Live sinfully and you will die eternally
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    18 Jun '16 21:401 edit
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    From a previous Dispensation:

[i]Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly,
    nor standeth in the way of sinners,
    nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
    But his delight is in the law of the LORD;
    and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
    And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth ...[text shortened]... ing:
    Live righteously and you will live eternally
    Live sinfully and you will die eternally
    [/b]
    You are not being complete!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree