1. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 11:32
    Originally posted by yoctobyte
    Do any Christians here support Checkbaiters views?

When you say are there any Christians here, who are you referring to specifically? Seems to me in previous threads.you have labeled many Christians as not being Christian at all and those are the posters that are fairly active. What purpose does it serve to gain allites against what check ...[text shortened]... ', because when there are no question, this is exactly what you have... Stuff through your eyes.
    I asked you already and you declined to respond, so since you are sticking your nose in here I will ask again. Hopefully you will see that you do not belong in here.

What does Jesus mean by these statements and how does it fit into your doctrine:

Matt 19:17 .. IF thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
    John 8:31 IF ye continue in my word, THEN are ye my disciples indeed;
    John 8:51 .. IF a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.
    John 14:15-16 IF ye love me, keep my commandments. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever
    John 15:10 IF ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
    John 15:14 Ye are my friends, IF ye do whatsoever I command you.

I have provided no interpretation or given my own opinion. Nothing is therefore through my eyes.

Please answer the question.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 11:523 edits
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    [b]I understand Dispensation. I dont agree with the concept. I dont swallow everything I see or hear from the teachings of men.

This is not the teaching of men, it is biblical.

The idea that Christ is separate from the Dispensation of grace is nonsense.

Christ is NOT separate, he is crucial and very much a part of it. He is the Head. ...[text shortened]... f men, as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to His holy apostles and prophets:
    NKJV
    [/b][/b]
    If your church tells you this kind of stuff and you believe it then you are a very gullible person and you are not of Christ. Those in Christ, those of Christ, those with Gods Spirit, those with Holy Spirit gifts will walk away from such doctrines and churches.

First, you quoted a passage to prove that Jesus did not know everything. Apparently you seem not to know that that passage was about him being 12 years old, TWELVE YEARS OLD .. OF COURSE HE DID NOT KNOW EVERYTHING!. For you that is proof that Jesus did not know everything when he left the earth? . You wilfully ignore other passages like this one after his resurrection when he was glorified by God.

And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. (Matthew 28:18-20 KJV)

Note, Jesus last words before he left: ALL POWER is given to him, and commanded the disciples to go out to the Gentiles and preach them to OBSERVE HIS COMMANDMENTS.

According to you, this changed in a few days time on the Day Pentecost. You think Christ is an idiot. God is a laughingstock.

People gravitate to doctrines that suit their lifestyle. If the teachings of Christ are distasteful or difficult or requires selflessness or charity or good works, and people dont like those things, then they seek alternative religions and convince themselves that they are fine with lip service.

True followers and believers gravitate to Jesus Christ and His teachings.
  3. Joined
    03 Sep '13
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 12:11
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    I asked you already and you declined to respond, so since you are sticking your nose in here I will ask again. Hopefully you will see that you do not belong in here.

What does Jesus mean by these statements and how does it fit into your doctrine:

[i]Matt 19:17 .. IF thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
    John 8:31 IF ye continue in my word ...[text shortened]... on or given my own opinion. Nothing is therefore through my eyes.

Hmmm...

I see this as an invitation for comment, perhaps I am wrong?

My comments are not so much in support of checkbaiters views as they are in refuting an untruth. And... last I knew this is a public forum open to anyone, if you have an issue with that perhaps you should do something about it.

Please do not deviate from the OP or obfuscate that which you had stated about checkbaiter.for which I am addressing in your OP.

Checkbaiter says:
    - Jesus words are no longer applicable
    - Jesus did not know everything
    - Jesus is in another dispensation
    - Jesus's words [ the red letters of the bible], don't always fit with the rest of the bible, implying that Jesus is incorrect.

To me all that sounds like blasphemy and that is the unforgivable sin that leads to eternal damnation.

In Matt 12:30-32, Note: These are Jesus' words....

Matthew 12:30-32 English Standard Version (ESV)

30 Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters. 31 Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven people, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. 32 And whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.

Your comments in the OP and the 'unforgivable sin' and suggesting that in somehow they apply in your belief of checkbaiter are erroneous, and lest someone believe them... I felt a correction was in order with the words spoken by Jesus.

I have no intention in getting dragged into your fruitless rant but felt it necessary to point out errors. I have addressed the OP which is all I am going to do.

Now, are you able to admit that maybe what you had supposed in your OP about the unforgivable sin and suggesting that it applied to checkbaiter might be wrong or will you hold to it in spite of what Jesus had said in Matt 12:31?
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 12:39
    Originally posted by yoctobyte
    Hmmm...

I see this as an invitation for comment, perhaps I am wrong?

My comments are not so much in support of checkbaiters views as they are in refuting an untruth. And... last I knew this is a public forum open to anyone, if you have an issue with that perhaps you should do somethi ...[text shortened]... checkbaiter might be wrong or will you hold to it in spite of what Jesus had said in Matt 12:31?
    Goodbye and good luck.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 12:41
    If your church tells you this kind of stuff and you believe it then you are a very gullible person and you are not of Christ. Those in Christ, those of Christ, those with Gods Spirit, those with Holy Spirit gifts will walk away from such doctrines and churches.

First, you quoted a passage to prove that Jesus did not know everything. Apparently you seem no ...[text shortened]... e with lip service.

True followers and believers gravitate to Jesus Christ and His teachings.
    you are a very gullible person and you are not of Christ.
    You think Christ is an idiot. God is a laughingstock.
    they seek alternative religions and convince themselves that they are fine with lip service
    I disagree with all you say. You do not seem to have any depth nor maturity in Christ. In fact, you slander and twist what is said. You lie, which makes me think you are not Christian at all. To me you disrupt, accuse, slander, and lie just like someone else frequently mentioned in the bible.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Jun '16 12:451 edit
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    [b] you are a very gullible person and you are not of Christ.
    You think Christ is an idiot. God is a laughingstock.
    they seek alternative religions and convince themselves that they are fine with lip service
    I disagree with all you say. You do not seem to have any depth nor maturity in Christ. In fact, you slander and twist what is ...[text shortened]... you disrupt, accuse, slander, and lie just like someone else frequently mentioned in the bible.[/b]
    Trying to steer people away from Christ and away from His teachings is the gravest of sins. You do that using nice language and a nice attitude and with sweet words.

God is not a fool.

Imagine claiming that Christ did not know everything because at 12 he was increasing in wisdom.

You are such a shallowbrain!

And yes I will continue to disrupt your false doctrines that are not of Christ.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 00:13
    Jesus said,
    - I am the way, the truth and the light
    - my words will not pass away,
    - my teachings give eternal life.
    - if a man loves me he will keep my words

Checkbaiter says:
    - Jesus words are no longer applicable
    - Jesus did not know everything
    - Jesus is in another dispensation
    - Jesus's words [ the red letters of the bible], don't ...[text shortened]... vable sin that leads to eternal damnation.

Do you have direct quotes from him saying these things or are you making this up?
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 00:15
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Do you have direct quotes from him saying these things or are you making this up?
    From his response to me, do you think I am making up anything?
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 01:48
    From his response to me, do you think I am making up anything?
    I've seen you take huge liberties in the past with me so I'm asking. Can you quote him
    or are you giving me your version of what you think he means?
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 01:50

[i]Matt 19:17 .. IF thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
    John 8:31 IF ye continue in my word ...[text shortened]... on or given my own opinion. Nothing is therefore through my eyes.

But it is ALL your opinion if you think that NO ONE here is following Christ. That is one mighty huge beam in your eye, man.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 01:52
    Trying to steer people away from Christ and away from His teachings is the gravest of sins. You do that using nice language and a nice attitude and with sweet words.

God is not a fool.

Imagine claiming that Christ did not know everything because at 12 he was increasing in wisdom.

You are such a shallowbrain!

And yes I will continue to disrupt your false doctrines that are not of Christ.
    You continue to 'talk the talk'.

But, like everyone else here, I see precious little evidence of you 'walking the walk'.
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 01:59
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You continue to 'talk the talk'.

But, like everyone else here, I see precious little evidence of you 'walking the walk'.
    Can't see anyone walking any walk on the net 😉
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 11:54
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Can't see anyone walking any walk on the net 😉
    She has special abilities 😀
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 19:43
    She has special abilities 😀
    Much like your special abilities as in being able to make claims about what a person thinks
    and believes, to the point you can share that without anything other than what is going on
    between your ears to back it up?
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 21:08
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Much like your special abilities as in being able to make claims about what a person thinks
    and believes, to the point you can share that without anything other than what is going on
    between your ears to back it up?
    Give me an example.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree