1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 22:23
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    She has special abilities 😀
    That what I thought !!!

And now that I have confirmed my paranoia, I shall be ever more vigilant with my actions and thoughts and try to throw off any would be spies by acting and thinking differently than I normally would, thus giving them false data!!
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 23:03
    Give me an example.
    You have said the following check your own posts to validate my quotes if you want.

No quotes for this even after you were asked to verify your claims.
    "Checkbaiter says:
    - Jesus words are no longer applicable
    - Jesus did not know everything
    - Jesus is in another dispensation
    - Jesus's words [ the red letters of the bible], don't always fit with the rest of the bible, implying that Jesus is incorrect. "
    -----
    You also accuse and claim you don't need to prove your claims, again you can check your
    posts to validate this is you.

" I dont need to prove you said those things and it comes disguised by you calling the teachings and commandments of Christ as:
    - legalism
    - Placing burdens on people
    - Pharisee doctrine
    - works doctrine
    - doctrine of condemnation
    - Words of Christ AFTER resurrection
    - Dispensationalism "
    -------
    You said this without quotes too.

"
    You say that it is not important to follow Christ commandments/
    You condemn those who say that its is.
    You call them legalistic and Pharisees
    You insult and ridicule them.
    You preach that Jesus is in another dispensation and therefore not applicable
    You fabricate excuses why you dont need to "
    --------
    Another announcement of what someone else believes without quotes from you.

"Checkbaiter believes that a new dispensation started on the Day of Pentecost, called the Dispensation of Grace, in which the teachings of Jesus Christ do not apply. "

--------

Another announcement on what someone means or says without quotes or proof.

"Your initial response to these 4 that I said you believed:

1. Accept Christ with your mouth
    2. God gives you his spirit
    3. You then do good works.
    4. You are then given eternal life. "

---------

Are you again making up what people say with this but hiding it by using the word "gist"?
    I know between your ears it is all true, but can you show anyone a quote to back up
    these statements?

"Here is the gist of what they say and you decide what it means:

- Sonship calls me Legalistic [its not a compliment]
    - Checkbaiter said Im a Pharisee [again an insult]
    - RBHill [some years ago] said Im trying to do Gods work for him
    - Kelly Jay said Im chasing away people from Christ
    - Dive said Im trying to earn my salvation
    - Josephw said Im a works person "

-------

I don't mind being corrected when I'm wrong, bring a quote.
    I hate being accused of something I did not say, or believe, so you spew your points out
    there as if you are the only one who bothers to read scripture to get it right.
    To listen to you most Christians, but not you wants to go against what God wants for some
    selfish reason to keep on sinning. If you want me to find a quote from you about my last I
    am very sure I can find one.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 23:31
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    You have said the following check your own posts to validate my quotes if you want.

No quotes for this even after you were asked to verify your claims.
    "Checkbaiter says:
    - Jesus words are no longer applicable
    - Jesus did not know everything
    - Jesus is in another dispensation
    - Jesus's words [ the red letters of the bible], don't always fit with ...[text shortened]... n sinning. If you want me to find a quote from you about my last I
    am very sure I can find one.
    Ok .. so you said :

Much like your special abilities as in being able to make claims about what a person thinks
    and believes, to the point you can share that without anything other than what is going on
    between your ears to back it up?

And I asked for an example.

Is that it?

Can you prove that what I said is not correct?
    I dont need to quote. I can paraphrase.
    My memory is better than yours so I remember what people say... no need to quote exactly.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    18 Jun '16 00:07
    Ok .. so you said :

Much like your special abilities as in being able to make claims about what a person thinks
    and believes, to the point you can share that without anything other than what is going on
    between your ears to back it up?

And I asked for an example.

Is that it?

Can you prove that what I said is not correct?
    I dont need ...[text shortened]... rase.
    My memory is better than yours so I remember what people say... no need to quote exactly.
    Like I said what goes on between your ears isn't something I or anyone else cares about.
    So your statement below only serves to prove my point.

"My memory is better than yours so I remember what people say... no need to quote exactly."

You have in the past misrepresented my position and I can only assume it is because
    your perfect memory isn't as good as what you think it is. I'd also add that one of your
    complaints about me I'd wish you'd take up, which is ask stinking questions to make sure
    what you think is being said is what the other persons is really saying. it may not be your
    fault! It is possible that maybe they mean one thing and said another no one is perfect
    here! If what was said is so bad that you think someone who is a Christian is actually
    going against the Word of God you should at least give them some room to make sure
    they are indeed making the claims you think they are.

Make them spell it out clearly so you can throw it at them in a quote for crying out loud!
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    18 Jun '16 04:081 edit
    Like I said what goes on between your ears isn't something I or anyone else cares about.
    So your statement below only serves to prove my point.

[b]"My memory is better than yours so I remember what people say... no need to quote exactly.
    "

You have in the past misrepresented my position and I can only assume it is because
    your perfect memory i ...[text shortened]... e.

Make them spell it out clearly so you can throw it at them in a quote for crying out loud![/b]
    This thread is about what Checkbaiter said. Did Checkbaiter at any point claim that I misrepresented what he said? No he did not. Maybe I changed the wording but in essence what he said and what I said he said is pretty much the same. So what is your problem?
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    18 Jun '16 04:16
    This thread is about what Checkbaiter said. Did Checkbaiter at any point claim that I misrepresented what he said? No he did not. Maybe I changed the wording but in essence what he said and what I said he said is pretty much the same. So what is your problem?
    My problem is that you on several occasions which I just gave examples too, take the
    liberty to proclaim what others think or believe. Of course being wrong or right is of no
    matter, it only matters what you 'remember'. You have said I'm in the wrong for asking
    what it is you think, yet you have no trouble misrepresenting others point of views without
    asking for clarification.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Jun '16 04:35
    Did Checkbaiter at any point claim that I misrepresented what he said? No he did not.

On page one of this thread. You don't have as good a memory as you claim.
  8. Joined
    03 Sep '13
    Moves
    18 Jun '16 11:05
    My problem is that you on several occasions which I just gave examples too, take the
    liberty to proclaim what others think or believe. Of course being wrong or right is of no
    matter, it only matters what you 'remember'. You have said I'm in the wrong for asking
    what it is you think, yet you have no trouble misrepresenting others point of views without
    asking for clarification.
    When I talk to my kids and ask them to do a thing I will often ask them to repeat back to me what I had said. I am amazed by how much of what is said is seriously misunderstood, questions need to be asked... plain and simple.

Basic communication technique demands 'questions' for the purpose of clarification and understanding, listening is also important... that some would be so opposed to this practice I find a bit peculiar.

Rajk999, for you to consider...

http://bettermindbodysoul.com/effective-communication-techniques/
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    18 Jun '16 12:26
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    [b] Did Checkbaiter at any point claim that I misrepresented what he said? No he did not.

On page one of this thread. You don't have as good a memory as you claim.[/b]
    You really need to pull your head out of your butt and read what is being said to you!
    I don't CARE that he didn't complain, it really doesn't matter if you were spot on this one
    time, because without a doubt you are not always spot on! You really do get under my
    skin when you do that, a lot of what you say I agree with until you start twisting things said
    then nothing you have said matters to me.
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    18 Jun '16 13:423 edits
    You really need to pull your head out of your butt and read what is being said to you!
    I don't CARE that he didn't complain, it really doesn't matter if you were spot on this one
    time, because without a doubt you are not always spot on! You really do get under my
    skin when you do that, a lot of what you say I agree with until you start twisting things said
    Get a life pal .. just some friendly advice.
    This is not the place for you if anyone can get under your skin.
    In any case if the substance of this post and others I have started are lost to you because you focus on trivialities then you are wasting time here.

Anyway I gather that you are learning from some of the things I quote from Christ .. a good sign that all is not lost with you. 😀
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Jun '16 13:42
    ?
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    18 Jun '16 13:431 edit
    ?
    He said pull your head out of your butt ... 😀

And he is telling me I must read carefully. 😀
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    18 Jun '16 13:541 edit
    He said pull your head out of your butt ... 😀

And he is telling me I must read carefully. 😀
    WOW, I stuck my foot in it that time!

See what happens when you screw up! LOL
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    18 Jun '16 13:541 edit
    ?
    Major brain-fart my part, my bad!
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Jun '16 14:06
    Major brain-fart my part, my bad!
    I know ....🙂

Rajk can do that to a person. He needs prayer to overcome the crust of unbelief and confusion around his heart.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree