1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    14 Nov '11 23:37
    Originally posted by menace71
    I just hate yes I'm a hater of the JW's and there brainwashed minds cult clones!!!! I'm starting to hate all religion it's just a bunch of man made garbage that un-intelligent minds love who can't think their way out of a wet paper bag!!!! I'm full of hate today!!!

Manny
    I'd say so buddy. That's a real dangerous attitude to let grow.....
  2. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    14 Nov '11 23:38
    Originally posted by galveston75
    We "pay our taxes" and "obey the laws". It's your fellow Americans who don't....

To say we don't is a foolish lie.
    Dude G-75 you called me stupid dude.......look in the mirror. I pay my taxes LOL man you need some education it shows at times that you are ignorant (Not stupid necessarily) Dude I curse your organization I hate it!!!!! It produces worm brains.

Manny
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Nov '11 23:411 edit
    Originally posted by bbarr
    Yeah, I read that too, but there was no citation for the claim about allowing DNA or other forensic evidence to count as a "second witness". That's why I asked. Galveston says proof is proof, so...
    the citation, number seven is given from our own literature i think. The fact is very
    simple, we , or rather our elders deal with sin, the police and civil authorities deal with
    crime. What that means is that if an allegation is made, regardless of whether there
    were two witnesses or not, if its a criminal offence then it should be reported. In the
    past there was some reluctance perhaps to go beyond the two witnesses principle, for
    it was seen as a protection in case of false accusation being made, however, it became
    clear, that in cases of criminality, regardless of whether there was two witnesses or not,
    the matter must be reported, for its then a criminal matter, not just a Congregational
    matter.
  4. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    14 Nov '11 23:42
    They respect what they take to be legitimate authority, and they don't want to fight wars. What makes you think they don't want roads and national defense and public health initiatives? Come on, now. I'd bet they'd pony up their share of taxes, even if they could opt out. They are citizens, you know.
    There is some irony there because sure they want national defense but will not willing serve in a nations army it's crazy. I'm sure they want roads too. Man I get a headache just thinking about it.

Manny
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    14 Nov '11 23:42
    Dude G-75 you called me stupid dude.......look in the mirror. I pay my taxes LOL man you need some education it shows at times that you are ignorant (Not stupid necessarily) Dude I curse your organization I hate it!!!!! It produces worm brains.

Manny
    When did I call you stupid? I may have called your thoughts stupid but I don't remember doing that. If I did I'm sorry.
    Man your worrying me now. Maybe stay off the forums for awhile until you feel better? Just a thought.....
    And I never said you did not pay your taxes. I said that it's other Americans that don't and that's a fact.
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    14 Nov '11 23:44
    There is some irony there because sure they want national defense but will not willing serve in a nations army it's crazy. I'm sure they want roads too. Man I get a headache just thinking about it.

Manny
    Geeez. This thinking is crazy Manny. We pay our taxes so why shouldn't we get some benifits from it? Holy cow.....
  7. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    14 Nov '11 23:49
    Geeez. This thinking is crazy Manny. We pay our taxes so why shouldn't we get some benifits from it? Holy cow.....
    Just sick of your poison that's all your acts are wearing thin.

Manny
  8. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    14 Nov '11 23:50

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Nov '11 23:50
    Holy we pay our taxes too batman!
  10. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    14 Nov '11 23:51
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    the citation, number seven is given from our own literature i think. The fact is very
    simple, we , or rather our elders deal with sin, the police and civil authorities deal with
    crime. What that means is that if an allegation is made, regardless of whether there
    were two witnesses or not, if its a criminal offence then it should be reported. ...[text shortened]... the matter must be reported, for its then a criminal matter, not just a Congregational
    matter.
    Seems reasonable to me. You know, I don't agree with you about the blood thing, but you guys catch a lot of flack for no reason. Like a bunch of parents, JWs or not, are going to hide child molesters. Absurd. I mean, you're not Penn State!
  11. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    14 Nov '11 23:55
    The irony is the JW's like to bash the Catholics is all.

Manny
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Nov '11 23:56
    Seems reasonable to me. You know, I don't agree with you about the blood thing, but you guys catch a lot of flack for no reason. Like a bunch of parents, JWs or not, are going to hide child molesters. Absurd. I mean, you're not Penn State!
    Exactly, like that's the last thing you want near your kid, i know. I dunno why people
    are so full of hatred, i guess there is a lot of negativity pent up in their lives, they are
    under a lot of stress, especially at this time of year, I dunno, who can say?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Nov '11 23:57

Manny
    shall we consider their record of child molestation, shall we? yes lets do that, should
    make an interesting comparison.
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    15 Nov '11 00:00

Manny
    Well aren't they the largest and most influencial Religion in the world? I would think they need exposing for the hundreds of years of darkness and the murders and other horrible things they've done. They've done nothing but subject their members into oppression and burdenson man made doctrines. Not true?
  15. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    15 Nov '11 00:01
    Thanks....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree