Child Abuse Among JWs.

Child Abuse Among JWs.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
15 Nov 11
4 edits

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
yes indeed, we should follow him and end up stuffing bible tracks into bottles and
casting them into the sea and hope that someone reads them. Its the will of Raj, er, I
mean Jesus, sometimes they are so close its hard to tell.
Maybe you fooled BBar with your nonsense answer about the official policy of the JWs regarding child abuse. However you did not fool many on this forum.

Official policy of the Watchtower Org is irrelevant. In fact, right alongside your version of the WT official policy is another policy which carries greater weight .. "LEAVE IT IN JEHOVAH'S HANDS". As Galveston put it ... which is greater Gods Law or Mans Law. That says it all.

So.. the question remains : What actually happens behind closed doors with accusers who have suffered at the hands [and dicks] of senior elders of the JW ranks who have abused children.

The answer must come from the mouths of the accusers. SilentLambs.org claims to have dealt with over 7000 cases of abuse within the JW ranks alone, in the last few years.

http://www.silentlambs.org/newsletter/NewsLetterItem.cfm?SendoutID=565

So keep your lying deceitful tongue to yourself. JW claim to 'love' but they put out over 30,000 members every year. They claim to have truth but yet hide the thousands of cases of abuse and deceitfully claim to be Gods Organisation... more like Satans Organisation. The figures speak for themselves.

Its just like your prophesies .. FALSE, FALSE FALSE.
Your doctrine .. FALSE, FALSE FALSE
Your claims .. FALSE, FALSE FALSE

F

Moves
15 Nov 11

meh let the haters hate, the liars lie and the irreligious believe everything they read on the internet that reflects their own perceptions.
robbie, if someone were to raise the specific concern that the way JWs approach and deal with suspected abuse problems - even as they themselves explain it - might result in the extent of those problems being underestimated, would you simply dismiss them as "haters" too?

rc

Moves
15 Nov 11
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
robbie, if someone were to raise the specific concern that the way JWs approach and deal with suspected abuse problems - even as they themselves explain it - might result in the extent of those problems being underestimated, would you simply dismiss them as "haters" too?
i am reticent about saying anything to you FMF, for it has been my experience that you
are capable of taking the most innocuous of comments and making the most heinous
of accusations. I hope you understand.

rc

Moves
15 Nov 11
2 edits

Originally posted by Rajk999
Maybe you fooled BBar with your nonsense answer about the official policy of the JWs regarding child abuse. However you did not fool many on this forum.

Official policy of the Watchtower Org is irrelevant. In fact, right alongside your version of the WT official policy is another policy which carries greater weight .. "LEAVE IT IN JEHOVAH'S HANDS". As G E, FALSE FALSE.
Your doctrine .. FALSE, FALSE FALSE
Your claims .. FALSE, FALSE FALSE
sure keep on hating, its all you know and all you can do. People with such a deep
seated hatred for others like you are rarely happy, their hatred eats them up.

rc

Moves
15 Nov 11
1 edit

Originally posted by galveston75
Lol.... This thread is such a waist of time. This was started by one mans discontent with the organization and decided to go off on it and then these fools fall right into this heated trickery by Raj. I think the term used is lynch mob and Raj will be right in front when he gets the chance.
lol i know, hes like one of the lonely protesters who used to stand outside a convention
with placards and long jackets while everyone would quietly file past them, i used to
always think they were going offer to sell me a watch or something, hey Guv, wanna
buy a Rolex. They were never happy, but someone with issues rarely is.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
15 Nov 11

lol i know, hes like one of the lonely protesters who used to stand outside a convention
with placards and long jackets while everyone would quietly file past them, i used to
always think they were going offer to sell me a watch or something, hey Guv, wanna
buy a Rolex. They were never happy, but someone with issues rarely is.
It's sad to see that but it's all going with prophecy. I still remember Malawi and the horrible things that were done to the Witnesses and the rapes and torture. I'm sure Raj and a couple others here will be in the front when, not if, that starts to happen.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
15 Nov 11
1 edit

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Jehovah's_Witnesses

http://jwfacts.com/watchtower/malawi-mexico-oath-allegiance.php

rc

Moves
15 Nov 11

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Jehovah's_Witnesses

http://jwfacts.com/watchtower/malawi-mexico-oath-allegiance.php
yeah one of our brothers, his daughter was serving in Malawi, he was really really
concerned, although she was European, she was still in danger.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
15 Nov 11

yeah one of our brothers, his daughter was serving in Malawi, he was really really
concerned, although she was European, she was still in danger.
The sad thing about ones like Raj is they call themselves Christian which would indicate LOVE for all but he doesn't even come close to that quality with us or most others. Even if one doesn't agree with what others believe that is no excuse to say the things he does. Jesus would never have spoken to the worst humans in his era that way but would infact show love to try and influance them with that.
No way Raj even understands that concept but in fact has and is no doubt turning ones away from the Bible and what it offers and represents to ones who might be interested in learning.
Just for the fact that not many here are not behind him on most subjects shows he's seriously approaching the line on being an "AntiChrist" if he hasn't already crossed it.
Nothing he says is loving and promoting the Bible and it's teachings..........

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
15 Nov 11
1 edit

Originally posted by sumydid
I am very saddened (truly and not in a judgmental way) to see believers going back and forth like this. I love all of you.

I wish that one day, all faithful believers in Christ would band together, don our spiritual armor, and defend one another against the true enemy.
Is there a "true enemy" and of so who are they?
Atheists?

Imo, we have no enemies, no enemies of our true selves anyway. Any perceived opposition is just an illusion.

F

Moves
15 Nov 11

i am reticent about saying anything to you FMF, for it has been my experience that you are capable of taking the most innocuous of comments and making the most heinous of accusations. I hope you understand.
Well it's certainly a straight question - if that reassures you - and it's on topic. I have not made any "heinous" accusations towards you about child abuse whereas you are trying to discredit, en masse, those who raise this serious issue as "haters". So I will ask once again. Abuse within the Catholic church went hidden and underestimated until just a few decades ago. This was due to the way the church handled the issue. If someone is raising the specific concern that the way JWs approach and deal with suspected abuse problems - even as they themselves explain it - could be resulting in the extent of these problems being underestimated, do you think it's adequate to try to simply dismiss the people raising these concerns as "haters" and "liars"?

D

St. Peter's

Moves
15 Nov 11

What of a Child Molester?
What if a baptized adult Christian sexually molests a child? Is the sinner so wicked that Jehovah will never forgive him? Not necessarily so. Jesus said that ‘blasphemy against the holy spirit’ was unforgivable. And Paul said that there is no sacrifice for sins left for one who practices sin willfully despite knowing the truth ...[text shortened]... the elders and knowing the facts and situations would lead them to a decision on how to proceed.
Jesus said that ‘blasphemy against the holy spirit’ was unforgivable.

I thought you didn't believe in the holy spirit?

D

St. Peter's

Moves
16 Nov 11

What of a Child Molester?
What if a baptized adult Christian sexually molests a child? Is the sinner so wicked that Jehovah will never forgive him? Not necessarily so. Jesus said that ‘blasphemy against the holy spirit’ was unforgivable. And Paul said that there is no sacrifice for sins left for one who practices sin willfully despite knowing the truth ...[text shortened]... the elders and knowing the facts and situations would lead them to a decision on how to proceed.
So to get this straight if anyone who commits sexual abuse to anyone we do not hide them from the law. But according to the Bible if that person is repentant then we try to help but with heavy restrictions and they will be watched.
The person or child that has been offended would use all means possible to stay away from that person by either going to another congregation or the offender moving away. Common sense would be due here.
But if this person did not repent or satisfy the congregation and it wanting to protect the individuals in it, then the authorities could be notified buy the victim.

I have real trouble with not only your spam bomb post, but more importantly your understanding of it.

If there is any suspicion whatsoever, wether another member denies or admits, all accusations of sexual molestation must be reported (by law) by the governing authority of the organization to the proper governmental authorities. The JW organization leaves itself open for prosecution...good luck with that.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
16 Nov 11

Originally posted by Doward
Jesus said that ‘blasphemy against the holy spirit’ was unforgivable.

I thought you didn't believe in the holy spirit?
Why do you think that? Yes we do but the holy spirit is not a seperate being and not a being at all. It is God spirit or active force.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
16 Nov 11
1 edit

the citation, number seven is given from our own literature i think. The fact is very
simple, we , or rather our elders deal with sin, the police and civil authorities deal with
crime. What that means is that if an allegation is made, regardless of whether there
were two witnesses or not, if its a criminal offence then it should be reported. ...[text shortened]... the matter must be reported, for its then a criminal matter, not just a Congregational
matter.
I can only see where ((((((( 1 )))))))))) person has commented on this information. It seems they want to ignor it and continue on with the attacks.