1. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    15 Nov '11 01:24
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Well aren't they the largest and most influencial Religion in the world? I would think they need exposing for the hundreds of years of darkness and the murders and other horrible things they've done. They've done nothing but subject their members into oppression and burdenson man made doctrines. Not true?
    Sure but do the same
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Nov '11 01:42
    Originally posted by menace71
    The irony is the JW's like to bash the Catholics is all.

Manny
    They like to bash any Christian they can.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Nov '11 01:55
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    no just plastic warmongering ones that like to blow other Christians to pieces, no love
    among yourselves, your not a disciple, Jesus own words.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Nov '11 03:44
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    'Two witnesses'

Jehovah's Witnesses' congregational judicial policies require the testimony of two material witnesses to establish a perpetrator's serious sin in the absence of confession,[5] based on their interpretation of scriptures such as Deuteronomy 17:6 and 1 Timothy 5:19. This policy is felt to be a protection against malicious accusation ...[text shortened]... privileges are revoked and a warning is given to the congregation for its protection.[8]
    This is what SHOULD happen.

What ACTUALLY happens is what is reported by people with real experiences.

This thread is about WHAT ACUTUALLY HAPPENS.

Do you have anything to contribute in this regard .. about what acutally happens?
  5. Standard membersumydid
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Not of this World
    Moves
    15 Nov '11 05:04
    I am very saddened (truly and not in a judgmental way) to see believers going back and forth like this. I love all of you.

I wish that one day, all faithful believers in Christ would band together, don our spiritual armor, and defend one another against the true enemy.
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    15 Nov '11 05:50
    Originally posted by sumydid
    I am very saddened (truly and not in a judgmental way) to see believers going back and forth like this. I love all of you.

I wish that one day, all faithful believers in Christ would band together, don our spiritual armor, and defend one another against the true enemy.
    There is over 8 million of us that have banded together from all religions. We used to be a part of all the other so called Christian religions but knew something was wrong with their teachings and doctrines.
    We are finally as one and have that brotherhood and love your wanting...
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Nov '11 12:56

Sumy, I hope you understand Galvestons reply. I will translate for you.

You in your humility said that you would like believers to band together against the true enemy.

Galveston in his arrogance, said that you/so-called Christian religions, have wrong doctrines, and the only way he will consider you one of the brotherhood is by joining his group.

I hope you realise the kind of animal you dealing with.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Nov '11 13:00
    There is over 8 million of us that have banded together from all religions. We used to be a part of all the other so called Christian religions but knew something was wrong with their teachings and doctrines.
    We are finally as one and have that brotherhood and love your wanting...
    Christ said to keep away from JWs.
    You cannot fool us with your shallow 'love'.
    Nobody wants it, so stop trying to sell it.
  9. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    15 Nov '11 13:09

One true enemy reporting for duty ;-p
  10. Wat?
    Moves
    15 Nov '11 13:25
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    After reading thru much of this thread and associated material, it seems like the JWs condone child bashing too! 🙁
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Nov '11 13:41
    Originally posted by mikelom
    After reading thru much of this thread and associated material, it seems like the JWs condone child bashing too! 🙁
    I know what you trying to say, but if you dont mind me re-wording so it sounds more correct.

They dont condone it. The officially condemn it but turn a blind eye and try as much as possible to quiet the accuser. One way of quieting the accuser is to insist that Bible teaching of two witnesses must be followed.

The reason for this course of action is that they boast of being 'Gods People' , 'Gods Organisation on Earth' etc etc. So they cannot be seen to have this kind of depraved behaviour existing within their ranks.

Hope all is well with you down there Mike.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Nov '11 14:091 edit
    Originally posted by mikelom
    meh let the haters hate, the liars lie and the irreligious believe everything they read on the internet that reflects their own perceptions.
  13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    15 Nov '11 15:21
    meh let the haters hate, the liars lie and the irreligious believe everything they read on the internet that reflects their own perceptions.
    Yes the 3 or 4 here have the over 8 million who love Jehovah and his organization outnumbered it seems. So I guess they win....Lol.
    Raj is King and the Lord and the Ruler and the one to obviously follow as he knows it all!!!! What a fantastic Ruler he will be!!!!!!!
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Nov '11 15:252 edits
    Yes the 3 or 4 here have the over 8 million who love Jehovah and his organization outnumbered it seems. So I guess they win....Lol.
    Raj is King and the Lord and the Ruler and the one to obviously follow as he knows it all!!!! What a fantastic Ruler he will be!!!!!!!
    yes indeed, we should follow him and end up stuffing bible tracks into bottles and
    casting them into the sea and hope that someone reads them. Its the will of Raj, er, I
    mean Jesus, sometimes they are so close its hard to tell.
  15. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    15 Nov '11 15:51
    yes indeed, we should follow him and end up stuffing bible tracks into bottles and
    casting them into the sea and hope that someone reads them. Its the will of Raj, er, I
    mean Jesus, sometimes they are so close its hard to tell.
    Lol.... This thread is such a waist of time. This was started by one mans discontent with the organization and decided to go off on it and then these fools fall right into this heated trickery by Raj. I think the term used is lynch mob and Raj will be right in front when he gets the chance.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree