1. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 22:321 edit
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    The problem with your quote is you are justifying those who do not call Jesus Lord. That quote is speaking to those who falsely claim that they belong to Christ and serve Him.
    Yes I do know what i tell you is hard to hear. I am combating so many years of teaching that is so cut and dry, taking the literal physical truth and teaching it as if that is all there is.

Do you only think that the only baptism is done by water?

Would you understand then, that Christ also baptized the world with His blood from the cross, the salvation of souls.

Or that an unbeliever as "man sees it" , can be baptized by the circumcision in his heart. Man may never see this baptism, but what is important is, that God will.

The baptism in the heart comes from a selfless moment. Look at the thief on the cross, he had a moment of compassion, even though his life had been against God and the laws of God. In that instant on the cross was his confirmation, his "special moment" . King David talks of his troops saying they are always ritually pure, waiting for that special moment when God calls them. And in the New Testament, where it talks about the everyday bowls and plates, then you have the plates for a special occasion. It is also true for our souls, when God calls us to that special moment. Whether it is us who believe in the law or those who do not know the law. Are we who know the law going to cast out every opportunaty for a chance, a single chance for our brothers and sisters who may not see the law as we do. Who may not observe the law as we do. That chance that they may be the ones the Father rushes out to, even before they come home. Our we going to become the compassionate son or our we going to remain self righteous. As if we know everything of the Father.

Will you lay your life down for your brother? What about giving your unbelieving brothers and sisters your place in heaven. Is your love so perfect to die on the cross? Isn't this what Jesus asks of us: "Follow Me! "
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 23:222 edits
    So all the "things" are in Christ. Now let's see some examples from the NT.
    Just a few we should see to get the idea,

1.) The Spirit of life is in Christ (Rom. 8:2)
    2.) The love of God is in Christ (Rom. 8:39)
    3.) Truthful speaking is in Christ (Rom. 9:1)
    4.) Paul's helpers were in Christ (Rom. 16:3)
    5.) His spiritual seniors were in Christ (Rom. 16:7)
    6.) Spiritual approval is in Christ (Rom. 16:10)
    7.) The churches are in Christ (Rom. 16:16)
    8.) Sanctification is in Christ (1 Cor. 1:2)
    9.) The believers are in Christ (1 Cor. 1:30)
    10.) The spiritual growth is in Christ (1 Cor. 3:1)
    11.) The true wisdom is in Christ (1 Cor. 4:10)
    12.) The profitable spiritual instruction is in Christ (1 Cor. 4:15)
    13.) The spiritual begetting of new believers is in Christ (1 Cor. 4:15)
    14.) The apostles healthy ways were in Christ (1 Cor. 4:17)
    15.) The sleep of Christian's expiring is also in Christ (1 Cor. 15:18)
    16.) The reliable hope is in Christ (1 Cor. 15:19)
    17.) Being made alive is in Christ (1 Cor. 15:22)
    18.) Even the apostles' boasting is in Christ (1 Cor. 15:31)
    19.) The establishment is in Christ ( 2 Cor. 1:21)
    20.) The bold speaking of ministry is in Christ (2 Cor. 2:17)

And we could go on to find many many more positive attributes, actions, and blessings which are in Christ or are in Jesus.

Truly, Christ is all the "things".
  3. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 23:37
    Originally posted by sonship
    So all the "things" are in Christ. Now let's see some examples from the NT.
    Just a few we should see to get the idea,

1.) The Spirit of life is in Christ [b](Rom. 8:2)

2.) The love of God is in Christ (Rom. 8:39)
    3.) Truthful speaking is in Christ (Rom. 9:1)
    4.) Paul's helpers were in Christ (Rom. 16:3)
    5.) His spiritual ...[text shortened]... ions, and blessings which are in Christ or are in Jesus.

Truly, Christ is all the "things".[/b]
    More than you know, my friend. Your knowledge is good, now show us the Old Testament. There is much, but can you find it.

There is tons of implied messages to, that are missed.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    06 Mar '17 23:47
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    More than you know, my friend. Your knowledge is good, now show us the Old Testament. There is much, but can you find it.

There is tons of implied messages to, that are missed.
    And though I have .. all knowledge; .. and have not charity, I am nothing. (1 Corinthians 13:2 KJV)

Sonship preaches a doctrine that excludes brotherly love and charity. It excludes the commandments of Christ. Sonship has categorically stated that all those who profess faith in Christ with their mouth are immediately saved and have eternal life and not even God can revoke that.
  5. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    07 Mar '17 00:071 edit
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    [b]And though I have .. all knowledge; .. and have not charity, I am nothing. (1 Corinthians 13:2 KJV)

Sonship preaches a doctrine that excludes brotherly love and charity. It excludes the commandments of Christ. Sonship has categorically stated that all those who profess faith in Christ with their mouth are immediately saved and have eternal life and not even God can revoke that.[/b]
    I have not been sent here to condemn the children of God.

Remember what is said about about those who eat meat v/s veggies. You sometimes eat meat, sonhouse eats veggies. Our place is not to condemn but to inspire. There are some who do not "know" God that are great in the eyes of God. but everyone, and i do mean everyone is a created child of God. And God loves all of us.

My job is to not break the bending weed, nor put out the flickering flame. You to must embrace this
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Mar '17 01:21
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    [b]And though I have .. all knowledge; .. and have not charity, I am nothing. (1 Corinthians 13:2 KJV)

Sonship preaches a doctrine that excludes brotherly love and charity. It excludes the commandments of Christ. Sonship has categorically stated that all those who profess faith in Christ with their mouth are immediately saved and have eternal life and not even God can revoke that.[/b]
    Sonship preaches a doctrine that excludes brotherly love and charity. It excludes the commandments of Christ.

Genuine agape love is also in Christ.
    Agape love is the evidence of having passed from death into divine life.

" We know that we have passed out of death into life because we love the brothers. He who does not love abides in death." ( 1 John 3:14)

Sonship has categorically stated that all those who profess faith in Christ with their mouth are immediately saved and have eternal life and not even God can revoke that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why are you such a liar ?

I have often QUOTED Romans 10:8 which SAYS - confess with your mouth and believe in your heart. Doesn't it ?

"That if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." (Rom. 10:8)

Why did you LIE and accuse me of only saying confess with your mouth?
    Why did you LIE and leave out "believe in your heart"?
    Why did you LIE as if I created Romans 10:8 out of my personal creative imagination ?

Why are you such a liar Rakj999 ?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree