Christ is all the

Christ is all the "things"

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
02 Mar 17
1 edit

Originally posted by sonship
Have you ever gone to any door and sat with people and taught them how to receive Jesus Christ into their heart ?

If not, why not ?
we have a tendency to appeal to reason rather than emotion, we are after all not pedlars of the Word of God with cheap tricks and gimmicks.

rc

Moves
02 Mar 17

Notice the subtle difference.

Where do we teach that 'the Lord' is not available.

Whether intentional or not you left off [b]"Jesus"
in "the Lord JESUS".

By the way, The Lord is the Spirit (2 Cor. 3:17). The Lord Jesus is the Holy Spirit. But you don't believe in the Triune God. That to you is pagan.

Th ...[text shortened]... g Spirit" (1 Cor. 15:45) [/b]

He became in a form in which God GIVES His divine life to man[/b]
Where do we teach that 'the Lord Jesus' is not available.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 Mar 17

Has galveston or roigan ever gone door to door and found someone to sit down with and show them how to receive the Lord Jesus Christ into their heart?

The indoctrination of your trainers would consider this to be absolutely taboo, to put it mildly. You are there thinking you are doing a great service to Jehovah of the Old Testament, to put down Jesus.

Oh, you're smart enough to know that putting down Jesus will draw suspicion from many people who have heard the Gospel. So this detracting from the Lord Jesus will be gradual and subtle.

The result is that your own unlove for Christ will be duplicated in the person you contact. He or she too will develop a cold, aloof, even opposing heart towards the Lord Jesus Christ.

You know this is true.

rc

Moves
02 Mar 17

Has galveston or roigan ever gone door to door and found someone to sit down with and show them how to receive the Lord Jesus Christ into their heart?

The indoctrination of your trainers would consider this to be absolutely taboo, to put it mildly. You are there thinking you are doing a great service to Jehovah of the Old Testament, to put down ...[text shortened]... op a cold, aloof, even opposing heart towards the Lord Jesus Christ.

You know this is true.
Dude you are not making ANY sense.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 Mar 17
2 edits

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
we have a tendency to appeal to reason rather than emotion, we are after all not pedlars of the Word of God with cheap tricks and gimmicks.
I am not impressed in "We are more intellectual. You are more emotional".

Actually Jehovah's Witnesses is a religion founded on hate.
Your organization is founded on the sheer hatred of all the Christian denominations.
Not that denominations are not a terrible thing.

You may have read that the wrath of man does not accomplish the righteousness of God.
Please don't try to impress me with "more cerebral than thou" line.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
02 Mar 17

The indoctrination of your trainers would consider this to be absolutely taboo, to put it mildly. You are there thinking you are doing a great service to Jehovah of the Old Testament, to put down ...[text shortened]... op a cold, aloof, even opposing heart towards the Lord Jesus Christ.

You know this is true.
You yourself do not know how to receive the Lord Jesus Christ into your heart. How can you teach others. You preach that all you need to do is to THINK AND TO TALK. The Bible has no such thing and in fact even condemns those who just THING AND TALK.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 Mar 17
2 edits

Dude you are not making ANY sense.
Me no speak English! huh?

Just tell us that either you, or Galvaston or roigan ever went to a house to help lead anyone to receive Christ - Jesus Christ the Lord - into their hearts.

If it makes no sense to you then that establishes rather than negates my observation.
In your teaching - Christ is not available. It makes no sense to speak as if He is.

It makes not sense to you because you oppose it.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 Mar 17

Originally posted by Rajk999
You yourself do not know how to receive the Lord Jesus Christ into your heart. How can you teach others. You preach that all you need to do is to THINK AND TO TALK. The Bible has no such thing and in fact even condemns those who just THING AND TALK.
One heretic at a time.

Go sing a skeptical hymn with your comrade FMF for a moment.

rc

Moves
02 Mar 17

Me no speak English! huh?

Just tell us that either you, or Galvaston or roigan ever went to a house to help lead anyone to receive Christ - Jesus Christ the Lord - into their hearts.

If it makes no sense to you then that establishes rather than negates my observation.
In your teaching - Christ is not available. It makes no sense to speak as if He is.

It makes not sense to you because you oppose it.
we don't go around with Holy water and crucifixes imposing ourselves on people, 'take him into your heart', like some kind of freak show, we appeal to reason.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 Mar 17
1 edit

Your teaching may have this or that "tendency". It is wrong and against the New Testament.

You may use the same phrases and words in the New Testament. But your dictionary is different.

Son of God - "an angel like Michael".

Holy Spirit - " only a force "

Even kingdom of God in your teaching would not come up to the level of Romans 14:17 - "righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit" and that TODAY.

rc

Moves
02 Mar 17

Your teaching may have this or that "tendency". It is wrong and against the New Testament.

You may use the same phrases and words in the New Testament. But your dictionary is different.

Son of God - "an angel like Michael".

Holy Spirit - " only a force "

Even kingdom of God in your teaching would not come up to the level of [b]Romans 14:17
- "righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit" and that TODAY.[/b]
these are our beliefs, we think there is a scriptural basis for our beliefs, if you don't then that's fine, but we do.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 Mar 17

we don't go around with Holy water and crucifixes imposing ourselves on people, 'take him into your heart', like some kind of freak show, we appeal to reason.
Robbie, you recently paid me a compliment. I noticed that you did say you thought I cared about people.

It is Christ in me that does any proper caring. Please do not now insult my intelligence.
"We don't do this - (the most outlandish and extreme bad examples of Christianity)" cannot be your excuse for your bad Christology.

You cannot bribe a conscience by doing something ELSE good. You oppose Jesus as Lord. Being good at not dancing with snakes or selling holy water doesn't excuse your opposing Jesus as Lord according to the Bible.

F

Moves
02 Mar 17

One heretic at a time.

Go sing a skeptical hymn with your comrade FMF for a moment.
When you say "Christ is all the things", is he the two things you said in the post above as well?

rc

Moves
02 Mar 17

Robbie, you recently paid me a compliment. I noticed that you did say you thought I cared about people.

It is Christ in me that does any proper caring. Please do not now insult my intelligence.
"We don't do this - (the most outlandish and extreme bad examples of Christianity)" cannot be your excuse for your bad Christology.

You cannot bribe a consc ...[text shortened]... snakes or selling holy water doesn't excuse your opposing Jesus as Lord according to the Bible.
yes i also said that you appeared to me to be sincere in your beliefs, why this should be anything I cannot say. People here are very harsh with one another, very unforgiving and intolerant, myself included at times.

It simply appeared to me that despite posting something that seemed anti Biblical that it was not really the entire picture and forums are a rather cumbersome tool for expression so i was willing to make room for the idea that it was only a partial explanation. Talking about Christ is one thing, acting like Christ is quite another, don't you think? I think we should be more compassionate.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 Mar 17

these are our beliefs, we think there is a scriptural basis for our beliefs, if you don't then that's fine, but we do.
You should be concerned that because you have some true things, you are not taking in some terribly false things with them.

Concerning the millennial kingdom - JW have always been able to correct many mainline denominational Christians. They do not often understand the millennial kingdom.

But along with that you have been trained to twist away some vital and crucial aspects of the gospel.

Did you ever seriously spend time to insist that Jehovah tell you if your attitude towards the Lord Jesus Christ was pleasing to God ? I mean PRAYER inquiring the will of God.

Did you ever seriously seek to know from God personally if He were happy with your attitude towards His Son Jesus Christ ?

What have they done to you ?
There is nothing for the Wonderful Jesus but bothering, suspicion, fear of Babylonian idols, insulating your heart from the warm love for Christ the New Testament glows with in every page.

Something is WRONG Robbie.