1. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '10 03:03
    Originally posted by amannion
    I still don't get the point.
    You are wasting time posting stuff here - including all the cut and pastes you included - that is pretty damn obvious.
    People do crappy things, sometimes they blame them on religions.
    So what?
    What's the revelation?
    ok, hopefully you shall understand, Christendom claims be a force for good on the basis that it is a positive influence. Through the application of biblical principles, if there was any power for good behind it, it would have been able to influence persons to virtue, to stop killing each other, through its failure, it has proven that it is an empty façade. The cut and pastes merely are references to its faithlessness and simply provide evidence of its failure. Do you understand?
  2. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    16 Mar '10 03:09
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    bells Manny, church bells!
    LOL 🙂 Distinctions RC distinctions !! Many call themselves Christians but not all are.

Not blinded by Rutherfords ideology.

Manny
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    16 Mar '10 03:11
    Thanks for the history lesson robbie, but it really has nothing to do with the church, of which Christ is the head.

Are you suggesting the Jesus is responsible for mass murder? Or perhaps you are referring to an entity which is nothing more than a counterfeit of which Satan is the author.

God will sort out the players in this drama of history. Someone once told me that in the end we will be surprised by both those we thought would make it, but didn't, and those who didn't, but we thought they would.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '10 03:14
    Originally posted by josephw
    Thanks for the history lesson robbie, but it really has nothing to do with the church, of which Christ is the head.

Are you suggesting the Jesus is responsible for mass murder? Or perhaps you are referring to an entity which is nothing more than a counterfeit of which Satan is the author.

God will sort out the players in this drama of history. Someone ...[text shortened]... h those we thought would make it, but didn't, and those who didn't, but we thought they would.
    it has everything to do with the church, they were the ones urging those young men forward!
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '10 03:17
    Originally posted by menace71
    LOL 🙂 Distinctions RC distinctions !! Many call themselves Christians but not all are.

Not blinded by Rutherfords ideology.

Manny
    Rutherford smotherford, are you admitting that Christendom is a facade, a hollow and empty entity with no real influence in a persons life, as evidenced by its faithfulness to Christ teachings, in war, genocide other violent atrocities, fess up! admitting the problem is half the battle!
  6. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    16 Mar '10 03:36
    Rutherford smotherford, are you admitting that Christendom is a facade, a hollow and empty entity with no real influence in a persons life, as evidenced by its faithfulness to Christ teachings, in war, genocide other violent atrocities, fess up! admitting the problem is half the battle!
    No I'm not admitting that all of Christendom is a fraud. Christ makes all the difference in a persons life. I may be disgruntled with Christianity and the modern church but I can distinguish that there is a real beyond that. Jesus has made a difference in my life.
    I hold to that. By God's grace I will be of use to Him yet. 😉

Rutherford smotherford LOL well He is the one who all of the current JW theology is based on. Sometimes you sound like a parrot because you say his exact words.

Manny
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '10 03:431 edit
    No I'm not admitting that all of Christendom is a fraud. Christ makes all the difference in a persons life. I may be disgruntled with Christianity and the modern church but I can distinguish that there is a real beyond that. Jesus has made a difference in my life.
    I hold to that. By God's grace I will be of use to Him yet. 😉

Rutherford smotherford L ...[text shortened]... y is based on. Sometimes you sound like a parrot because you say his exact words.

Manny
    well, I suppose God isn't finished with anyone of us yet and we are all damaged property, but never the less, we called you out Manny, Christendom, its clergy and also the governments and you tried to jail us! to stamp us out of existence, and Jehovah, the God of the universe let us be tested and then revived us from our death like state, for it was and is his purpose and will, that every man should hear the Good News of Gods Kingdom and attain to repentance,

(2 Peter 3:9) . . .Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with you because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.
  8. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    16 Mar '10 03:45
    it has everything to do with the church, they were the ones urging those young men forward!
    Excuse me sir, but who are you to judge the motives of others. I'm sure you see the rightness of your perspective, and in many cases you may be right, but there are just too many variables for a hundred historians to unravel to arrive at the whole truth.

But that's just my perspective.

Are you saying that the war effort by the U.S. and her allies against the fascist was unjust and that the lives lost to secure the freedom of millions since was in vain?
  9. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    16 Mar '10 03:49
    well, I suppose God isn't finished with anyone of us yet and we are all damaged property, but never the less, we called you out Manny, Christendom, its clergy and also the governments and you tried to jail us! to stamp us out of existence, and Jehovah, the God of the universe let us be tested and then revived us from our death like state, for it was ...[text shortened]... ith you because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.
    Good Lord robbie. The JW's are a small fraction of all the believers that have suffered for their faith.

Don't try to set them up as super saints please. It would by silly.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '10 03:501 edit
    Excuse me sir, but who are you to judge the motives of others. I'm sure you see the rightness of your perspective, and in many cases you may be right, but there are just too many variables for a hundred historians to unravel to arrive at the whole truth.

But that's just my perspective.

Are you saying that the war effort by the U.S. and her allies aga ...[text shortened]... ascist was unjust and that the lives lost to secure the freedom of millions since was in vain?
    i do not judge them, they are condemned by their own actions, killing their so called brothers,'protestants against protestants', 'catholic against catholic', in the name of Christ.

Yes that is exactly what i am saying, war is unchristian and is never justified, in any context, ever ever ever! and we are not simply talking of American involvement, for it may be news to you but there are other countries that existed even before the united states was known, in which Christendom perpetrated atrocities.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '10 03:53
    Good Lord robbie. The JW's are a small fraction of all the believers that have suffered for their faith.

Don't try to set them up as super saints please. It would by silly.
    we are not talking of suffering, we are talking of Christendom meddling in politics simply because we called them out for fomenting war and sending young men in their millions to a sacrificial death on the alter of war! Why are you not condemning their actions instead of trying to diminish them? do you think it just to send innocent men to jail?
  12. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    16 Mar '10 03:54
    well, I suppose God isn't finished with anyone of us yet and we are all damaged property, but never the less, we called you out Manny, Christendom, its clergy and also the governments and you tried to jail us! to stamp us out of existence, and Jehovah, the God of the universe let us be tested and then revived us from our death like state, for it was ...[text shortened]... ith you because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.
    So I'm guilty of the crimes of all of Christendom?

Manny
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '10 03:55
    So I'm guilty of the crimes of all of Christendom?

Manny
    yes, guilty through association.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '10 04:011 edit
    anyhow i need to go, i expect a full public apology and acceptance your share of the guilt when i return, only then can the healing process begin.
  15. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    16 Mar '10 04:07
    anyhow i need to go, i expect a full public apology and acceptance your share of the guilt when i return, only then can the healing process begin.
    robbie has spoken. Every knee shall bow now.

Every sin is against God, and it to Him I say sorry.

But if I've offended you I apologise.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree