1. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Mar '10 12:22
    Originally posted by duecer
    hmmm.yeah..I'm going to have to go ahead and disagree with you on this list....
    Why did i miss you out Deucer old friend, i do apologise 😛
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Mar '10 12:231 edit
    Originally posted by PinkFloyd
    I for one am glad that the Christian World didn't sit on their Blessed ASSurance and their plowshares, and instead handed Hitler and company their collective heads at Normandy.
    so your justification for the mindless killing of eighty million persons is what? Please use scriptural references and not the ideology of the system, if you please.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Mar '10 13:58
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    ok, hopefully you shall understand, Christendom claims be a force for good on the basis that it is a positive influence. Through the application of biblical principles, if there was any power for good behind it, it would have been able to influence persons to virtue, to stop killing each other, through its failure, it has proven that it is an empty ...[text shortened]... references to its faithlessness and simply provide evidence of its failure. Do you understand?
    Don't forget what 'christiondom' did for the Aztec's and South America in general, to say nothing of the treatment of Amarinds in North America.
    And don't even get me started on Islam, that wonderful 'religion' of peace.....
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Mar '10 16:001 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Don't forget what 'christiondom' did for the Aztec's and South America in general, to say nothing of the treatment of Amarinds in North America.
    And don't even get me started on Islam, that wonderful 'religion' of peace.....
    mmm, i thought that i mentioned it, perhaps it was another thread. Yes it was horrendous. I was watching a documentary on the conquistadors, it stated, prior to their arrival, the estimated population of the Amazon basis was 5 million, today, its less than 250,000, killing and disease wiped out an entire populace. I cannot find anything of the treatment of the Araminds, please elucidate for i am terribly interested in these things, for their own sake.

Armenia of course is another instance of incredible wanton cruelty on an unprecedented scale, probably religious in essence, for the Armenian's are generally Christian, the Turks of course generally Islamic.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree