1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Dec '13 23:26
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Because there was no need, Jehovah brought a storm, all I needed to do was stand back and see the salvation of Jehovah! He is bringing another one tonight, winds above 80 mph! Awesome, although I do feel bad, some people watched their houses being engulfed by the sea in the last storm.
    Are we to assume then that God sends all the storms, even storms that kill JW's?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Dec '13 00:04
    Originally posted by whodey
    Are we to assume then that God sends all the storms, even storms that kill JW's?
    No you must never base anything on an assumption
  3. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    20 Dec '13 01:02
    look, you are not informed enough to have any kind of reasonable conversation and i don't plan on battling against your ignorance, your assertions are ludicrous, get a reality check before its too late. Please spare me, i beg you.
    i'm informed with the intranet see below!

The beliefs of Jehovah's Witnesses are based on the Bible teachings of Charles Taze Russell

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehovah%27s_Witnesses_beliefs
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Dec '13 01:13
    No you must never base anything on an assumption
    But you assume that God was responsible for the storm that took out his Santa, right?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Dec '13 10:04
    Originally posted by whodey
    But you assume that God was responsible for the storm that took out his Santa, right?
    I was jesting whodey, storms are caused by weather systems.....sigh
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Dec '13 10:071 edit
    Originally posted by sonship
    I am not objecting against the term "angel" being applied to Christ - Jaywill

Can i get a witness!

A witness to what ?

I recognize that there is ground to Christ -[b] "the Angel of Jehovah"
    or The Apostle and High Priest of our confession (Apostle of course meaning a sent one.)

It is obvious that Jesus said that ...[text shortened]... est friend you may have in the world. Do you know why? It is because I am telling you the truth.[/b]
    Right now Robbie I am the best friend you may have in the world. Do you know why? It is because I am telling you the truth - jaywill

Thank you Jaywill, your sincerity is perhaps your most redeeming quality, but how do you know that Jesus has not made his 'abode', with me already?
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Dec '13 12:58
    Thank you Jaywill, your sincerity is perhaps your most redeeming quality, but how do you know that Jesus has not made his 'abode', with me already?

It is of secondary importance that I know. It is more important that you have the assurance that Christ and not the angel Michael is your Lord and Savior.

But you speak as one who has not realized that to receive Jesus is to receive God Himself. You do not write like a person who wants to own Jesus as Lord.

Perhaps you come close but at the last moment something says - "But remember Easter, but remember the three headed statue, but remember Santa Claus, but remember fighting in the army, but remember so many denominations, remember this and that ...".

Maybe something within you wants to receive Jesus but something else is fighting it.

In situations like this I remember the plea of the man "Lord I believe. Help my unbelief."
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Dec '13 13:03

It is of secondary importance that I know. It is more important that you have the assurance that Christ and not the angel Michael is your Lord and Savior.

But you speak as one who has no ...[text shortened]... situations like this I remember the plea of the man [b]"Lord I believe. Help my unbelief."
    [/b]
    How do you know Jay that Christ has not already made his 'abode' with me?
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Dec '13 13:24

You just asked me that. And I believe that I just replied to that.

I don't know.
    It is not most important that jay knows.
    It is important that you know.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Dec '13 13:28

You just asked me that. And I believe that I just replied to that.

I don't know.
    It is not most important that jay knows.
    It is important that you know.
    so it is possible Jay, that Christ has made his 'abode', with Robbie?
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Dec '13 13:31
    so it is possible Jay, that Christ has made his 'abode', with Robbie?
    Of course it is possible. And I hope that is the case.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree