Christian Tradition

Christian Tradition

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Dec 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
why would i feel uncomfortable because of your incessant whining, its simply more of the same regurgitated banality that we have become accustomed to.
Going to respond at all?

How is it you are exempt from your own scathing judgmental condemnation?

rc

Moves
18 Dec 13

Originally posted by divegeester
Well that's all I'm doing robbie...that's all most Christians are doing. How is it you are exempt from your own scathing judgmental condemnation?
as for my scathing judgemental condemnation, i stated that and I quote, 'it does not make us better, merely different', so will you please tell the forum what is scathing or judgemental about that or you can continue to avoid reality,

rc

Moves
18 Dec 13
2 edits

Going to respond at all?

How is it you are exempt from your own scathing judgmental condemnation?
see the text above, man you really are tiresome fellow. please explain the meaning of,

it does not make us better, merely different

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Dec 13
1 edit

as for my scathing judgemental condemnation, i stated that and I quote, 'it does not make us better, merely different', so will you please tell the forum what is scathing or judgemental about that or you can continue to avoid reality,
"Pagans masquerading as Christians"

"We keep ourselves without spot"

Do you ever stop for 5 seconds to re-read your own posts? Your smug self-righteous arrogance in this forum underlines the endemic cult like culture of your religious corporation.

rc

Moves
18 Dec 13

so two questions for divesgeester

1. Does everyone who takes a meal on the 25th of December with his family or friends according to your logic, celebrate Christmas as a direct consequence.

2. How is, 'it does not make us better, merely different', scathing and judgemental

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Dec 13
1 edit

so two questions for divesgeester

1. Does everyone who takes a meal on the 25th of December with his family or friends according to your logic, celebrate Christmas as a direct consequence.

2. How is, 'it does not make us better, merely different', scathing and judgemental
1 No absolutely not, and that includes all the well meaning Christians here in this forum who you write off as pretenders.

2 good grief you're thick.

rc

Moves
18 Dec 13
2 edits

"Pagans masquerading as Christians"

"We keep ourselves without spot"

Do you ever stop for 5 seconds to re-read your own posts? Your smug self-righteous arrogance in this forum underlines the endemic cult like culture of your religious corporation.
I have nothing against pagans, if you are a pagan, good luck to you, i certainly don't judge you as anything less than a Christian and likewise if you are a pagan masquerading as a Christian, it does not make me better, merely different as I have stated.

keeping oneself without spot is incumbent upon all Christians, if you fail to do so, its your affair, you will be accountable, not me,again this does not make me better, merely different.

thus proving your assertions of scathing and judgemental as ludicrous and devoid of even the slightest semblance of reality. But you are a rocket, its what we have come to expect.

rc

Moves
18 Dec 13
3 edits

1 No absolutely not, and that includes all the well meaning Christians here in this forum who you write off as pretenders.

2 good grief you're thick.
1. so then, why is it only applicable to Jehovah witnesses, are they magically transformed into celebrating Christmas by partaking of a meal while others are immune? How does that work?

2. you have failed to answer the question, i will repeat it, how is,' we are not better, merely different', judgemental and scathing, you have not said.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Dec 13

1. so then, why is it only applicable to Jehovah witnesses, are they magically transformed into celebrating Christmas by partaking of a meal while others are immune? How does that work?

2. you have failed to answer the question, i will repeat it, how is,' we are not better, merely different', judgemental and scathing, you have not said.
1 stop deflecting robbie, the same rules apply to us all. You celebrate the season same as the other Chrisitans here. Good for you mate.

2 that comment is not what I was referring to and you know it.

rc

Moves
18 Dec 13
1 edit

1 stop deflecting robbie, the same rules apply to us all. You celebrate the season same as the other Chrisitans here. Good for you mate.

2 that comment is not what I was referring to and you know it.
sorry, tell us, again,

1. why JW's are magically celebrating Christmas while Hindus are immune

2. why 'it does not make us better, merely different', is scathing and judgemental, if its not scathing and judgemental, what is it?

rc

Moves
18 Dec 13
2 edits

its like asking a drugged balloonist for directions, has it really come to this, sigh. . . . .

I leave divesgeester logic open for anyone to attempt to explain it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Dec 13

sorry, tell us, again,

1. why JW's are magically celebrating Christmas while Hindus are immune

2. why 'it does not make us better, merely different', is scathing and judgemental, if its not scathing and judgemental, what is it?
You can rant but you can't hide.

You're activities at Christmas as you mentioned earlier are not different to other Chrisitans here. I have no idea why you are mentioning Hindus.

Your self righteous judgmental comments are accusing Christians here as being "pagans masquerading as Chrisitans" and also you being "without spot".

You know very well these are the comments I'm referring to but I love it when you squirm on the hook like this.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
18 Dec 13

Well that's all I'm doing robbie...that's all most Christians are doing. How is it you are exempt from your own scathing judgmental condemnation?
I have xmas dinner with family, mince pies and a decorated tree.
Is that celebrating Christmas?
If it is then we need to define xmas as a secular holiday and
Robbie should/would be allowed to enjoy it.

Is that not correct?

rc

Moves
18 Dec 13
2 edits

Originally posted by wolfgang59
I have xmas dinner with family, mince pies and a decorated tree.
Is that celebrating Christmas?
If it is then we need to define xmas as a secular holiday and
Robbie should/would be allowed to enjoy it.

Is that not correct?
you are asking a drugged balloonist for directions, nothing he says makes any sense.

One the one hand he states that not all people who partake of a meal on the 25th of December are celebrating Christmas, yet, when asked why his logic should only apply to Jehovahs witnesses (who according to him are celebrating Christmas because of taking a simple meal) he is devoid of anything approaching reality and instead needs to make up more bilge.

Good luck getting any sense from him, you'll probably need it. Rocket to the moon anyone?

w

Moves
18 Dec 13

Pagans masquerading as Christians! My next door neighbours house is like a Santas grotto, i was gleeful when a huge storm wrecked his giant inflatable Santa and rather resentful that it got fixed and now languishes against our communal fence.
Why did you not go over to his house and topple the Santa and smite those who lived in the house?