1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jul '18 16:111 edit
    Originally posted by @eladar
    The blind are not supposed to understand and their opinion is without value.
    You don’t half spout a load of mean-spirited, straight-out-off-your-arse, complete and total bollox Eladar.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    13 Jul '18 16:18
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    You don’t half spout a load of mean-spirited, straight-out-off-your-arse, complete and total bollox Eladar.
    It is not mean spirited simply truth. They are free to do as they wish. People need not be convinced to believe something. We should all simply be allowed to live life as we see fit with no demands on others.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jul '18 16:41

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jul '18 16:42
    It is not mean spirited simply truth. They are free to do as they wish. People need not be convinced to believe something. We should all simply be allowed to live life as we see fit with no demands on others.
    It’s not truth, it’s your lardy-arsed gluttonous self-indulgent mean-spirited made-up opinionated bullshlt coming through like shovels of putrid shlt.

It’s incoherent unscriptural nasty nothingness towards a group of people who need to see Jesus, not your crap.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    13 Jul '18 16:44
    It’s not truth, it’s your lardy-arsed gluttonous self-indulgent mean-spirited made-up opinionated bullshlt coming through like shovels of putrid shlt.

It’s incoherent unscriptural nasty nothingness towards a group of people who need to see Jesus, not your crap.
    Well I suppose then it is our job in life to convince others what to believe and demand they do things for us.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jul '18 18:23
    Well I suppose then it is our job in life to convince others what to believe and demand they do things for us.
    Here is the question (in the post you replied to on the previous page) I have asked KellyJay and which he seem reluctant to answer; perhaps you can....

How does an atheist see past your torturing in hell for eternity version of Jesus in order to be saved?
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    13 Jul '18 19:39
    Here is the question (in the post you replied to on the previous page) I have asked KellyJay and which he seem reluctant to answer; perhaps you can....

[b]How does an atheist see past your torturing in hell for eternity version of Jesus in order to be saved?
    [/b]
    As I stated, there is no need for them to get past it. They can disagree. We can just agree to disagree and live our lives accordingly.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Jul '18 02:43
    If only you lot would let it go at that.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Jul '18 04:30
    As I stated, there is no need for them to get past it. They can disagree. We can just agree to disagree and live our lives accordingly.
    So basically as long as you've got your armchair, your food and your TV then you’re content.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Jul '18 04:40
    I know we disagree, let’s park that for a moment and see if you can actually answer my (modified) question to you...

How does an atheist see past your torturing in hell for eternity version of Jesus in order to be saved?
    Bump for kellyjay
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Jul '18 11:13
    So basically as long as you've got your armchair, your food and your TV then you’re content.
    He also believes that it is his inalienable, God-given right to 'make money' and obtain land.

It's unknown whether he thinks this right is shared among all men, or just his white brothers.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Jul '18 11:54
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    He also believes that it is his inalienable, God-given right to 'make money' and obtain land.

It's unknown whether he thinks this right is shared among all men, or just his white brothers.
    I have little interest in Eladar, neither theologically, philosophically nor intellectually.
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    14 Jul '18 14:02
    No, as long as God is in control I am content.
  14. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    14 Jul '18 14:031 edit
    Originally posted by @suzianne

Your iq must really be below 100.
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Jul '18 17:00
    Your iq must really be below 100.
    And yours scarcely in double digits.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree