1. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    17 Nov '05 05:38
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    Again the unbeliever can not understand CHRIST, so how can they understand those that believe and follow HIM
    I suppose you label yourself as 'believer,' and yet you show profound misunderstandings
    of the contents of that which you call the WORD OF GOD.

It's truly laughable, actually, some of the baloney you peddle. What's sad, though, is
    how you refuse to learn from some people on this site who expose your Biblical infelicities.

Nemesio
  2. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    17 Nov '05 05:42
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    I suppose you label yourself as 'believer,' and yet you show profound misunderstandings
    of the contents of that which you call the WORD OF GOD.

It's truly laughable, actually, some of the baloney you peddle. What's sad, though, is
    how you refuse to learn from some people on this site who expose your Biblical infelicities.

Nemesio
    All that an unbeliever can do is laugh, they can not believe. So they laugh to keep from crying.
    Then you would be better off finding a believer that knows THE WORD OF GOD, to convince me of my errors.
  3. Not Kansas
    Moves
    17 Nov '05 05:45
    There have been many sinners in WORD OF GOD, yet GOD spared them when they came to accept THE WORD OF GOD, and what GOD was telling them all along. So there is plenty of room for more unbelievers to come to THE WORD OF GOD, through the saving Power of JESUS CHRIST.
    If man can pick and choose and package a book from many sources and call this book THE WORD OF GOD, could not have error crept in?
    How do you know, for sure, that what you say is THE WORD OF GOD actually is, since it was chosen by some guys in the Middle Ages?
  4. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    17 Nov '05 05:49
    Then you would be better off finding a believer that knows THE WORD OF GOD, to convince me of my errors.
    Errors are errors, whether they are observed by a believer of not. A statement is either
    true or false, regardless of who says it.

When you say, 'There are no contradictions in the Bible' and a person (believer or not)
    points one out (as I have), your statement (believer or not) is false.

So, we have two models:
    1) Believers are always right;
    2) You are routinely wrong;
    3) Therefore, you are not a believer.

or

1) Both believers and non-believers are right and wrong occasionally;
    2) People with healthy mentalities try to correct their mistakes;
    3) You are routinely wrong;
    4) You willfully maintain wrong points of view;
    5) You should not be trusted as a reporter of the Bible, because you have an unhealthy mentality.

Which is it?

Nemesio
  5. Joined
    04 Aug '03
    Moves
    17 Nov '05 05:52
    Faith is believing in something you know isn't true?

Blindfaith can't be much better.
  6. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    17 Nov '05 05:55
    Originally posted by KneverKnight
    If man can pick and choose and package a book from many sources and call this book THE WORD OF GOD, could not have error crept in?
    How do you know, for sure, that what you say is THE WORD OF GOD actually is, since it was chosen by some guys in the Middle Ages?
    You can not pick and chooose what you believe in THE WORD OF GOD.You have to accept and follow the example of CHRIST.
  7. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    17 Nov '05 05:57
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    Errors are errors, whether they are observed by a believer of not. A statement is either
    true or false, regardless of who says it.

When you say, 'There are no contradictions in the Bible' and a person (believer or not)
    points one out (as I have), your statement (believer or not) is false.

So, we have two models:
    1) Believers are always right;
    2) ...[text shortened]... as a reporter of the Bible, because you have an unhealthy mentality.

Which is it?

Nemesio
    The Believer that trusts in THE WORD OF GOD, will be patient and allow the Return of CHRIST, and the Justice of CHRIST to prove him right.
  8. Not Kansas
    Moves
    17 Nov '05 06:08
    You can not pick and chooose what you believe in THE WORD OF GOD.You have to accept and follow the example of CHRIST.
    It WAS picked and chosen.
  9. Joined
    01 Nov '05
    Moves
    17 Nov '05 06:14
    I think ur username says it all: BLINDfaith. Why don't you open your eyes son? Understand that God did not make man. Man made god. God was created out of ignorance and fear. The sooner you realise that, the sooner you will be able to understand peace. Good luck
  10. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    17 Nov '05 06:17
    It WAS picked and chosen.
    Well, you have picked and chosen not to believe THE WORD OF GOD. But have no fear, GOD has picked and chosen what will happen to those, that have picked and chosen not to believe, THE WORD OF GOD.
  11. Not Kansas
    Moves
    17 Nov '05 06:21
    Well, you have picked and chosen not to believe THE WORD OF GOD. But have no fear, GOD has picked and chosen what will happen to those, that have picked and chosen not to believe, THE WORD OF GOD.
    Praise be, yer still nuts.
  12. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    17 Nov '05 06:24
    Originally posted by Bromage
    I think ur username says it all: BLINDfaith. Why don't you open your eyes son? Understand that God did not make man. Man made god. God was created out of ignorance and fear. The sooner you realise that, the sooner you will be able to understand peace. Good luck
    You as well are allowed to believe as you wish. The only thing stopping you from ever-lasting damnation is the Grace of GOD. I hope you come to your right mind before you die. Then it will be to late. Then you can take all that good luck with you.To that place where those who think as you do, Son.
  13. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    17 Nov '05 06:29
    Praise be, yer still nuts.
    Can you just see it. You die as an unbliever open your eyes. You see all those that believe as you do. I'll be on the other side with the rest of the so-called nuts. But where you are satan got you hanging upside down by your nuts.
  14. Not Kansas
    Moves
    17 Nov '05 06:31
    Can you just see it. You die as an unbliever open your eyes. You see all those that believe as you do. I'll be on the other side with the rest of the so-called nuts. But where you are satan got you hanging upside down by your nuts.
    lol
    You are wrong.
    But still nutz
  15. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    17 Nov '05 06:32
    Originally posted by Bromage
    True Christians have no fear.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree