Christians ONLY please!!!

Christians ONLY please!!!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
26 Oct 05

Originally posted by Starrman
I'm doing Descartes this month, deception is my pillow and dubitability my bedsheets.
Lucky Descartes.

S

Moves
26 Oct 05

Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
Lucky Descartes.
Just his mind you understand, my powers of seduction are purely monistic.

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
26 Oct 05

Just his mind you understand, my powers of seduction are purely monistic.
We need to give Plato a nudge over in the other forum. I think he's nodded off.

S

Moves
26 Oct 05

We need to give Plato a nudge over in the other forum. I think he's nodded off.
Indeed, I shall awaken him.

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
26 Oct 05

Indeed, I shall awaken him.
You have to answer bbarr's question first--considering you're studying philosophy & all.

N

Moves
26 Oct 05

Originally posted by LemonJello
[b]My personal opinion - God works in mysterious ways. If God told Bush to make war, Bush obeyed Him them. (After all - its God's world)

So if God showed up on earth and started driving swords through newborn babies, that would only add to His mysterious charm? It's His creation so He can do whatever He fancies without moral repercussion? Like ...[text shortened]... elieve that the devil "attacked" you. I am interested to know what a devil attack feels like.[/b]
I will see if I can get it, but it does stand in the Bible. Babies are angels and belong in heaven.

We are living in a crual world and yes there is floods, earthquakes, stuff falling from the skies etc etc. There is alot of people that dies in these things that happen, including babies. But would God fisically take a sword and kill newborn babies - no ways!

People die everyday, young or old. Death has no time, death dont ask questions, death takes anything, anywhere. Surely God knows how much pain there is especially if you lose someone that young, but He knows that baby is at the best place - ever.

The devils attack is both fisically and spiritually. I have never experienced it fisically but I have battled alot in making choices for God - and that is the devil attacking my mind.

S

Moves
26 Oct 05

You have to answer bbarr's question first--considering you're studying philosophy & all.
Done

N

Moves
26 Oct 05

Originally posted by knightwest
To judge – to form an opinion
Please understand, I am not judging you on your beliefs, neither am I making fun of your beliefs. I am judging you on the drivel you post here. I am making fun of the drivel you post here.

You post stuff saying you created this thread to test people, and that it worked. Who are you to test people, who are you to test me? ...[text shortened]... f us here.

That’s the stuff I use to form an opinion of you, your comments, not your beliefs.
You are wrong knightwest. I am no better then any of you. And I am not treating anyone like a fool. I by what I am saying makes you feel like a fool then I am sorry for that and is not what I meant.

I thought to myself that by saying to people in this thread that if they are not Christians, that they should not post in here. The test was to see how many actually would listen to that, and no one did 🙂 Which is good.

Ok - why did I do it? Why test? I wanted to see if people really do respect other peoples interrests and beliefs. And the answer is no, they dont! This forum or site doesnt belong to me and surely have no right asking what I did, but it shows you how many people actually respect that.

If you feel that this was uncalled for - report me to the admin. If I(anybody/someone) want to know something, learn something - arent there always tests involvled, no matter what kind of a test???

N

Moves
26 Oct 05

Originally posted by Crowley
A buddy of mine asks God to bless each game of squash before we play and to "let the best player win".
Since he started doing that, I started winning.

Weird...Apparently God recognizes the best player - it doesn't matter if you're christian or not.
true

N

Moves
26 Oct 05

If it could have been the devil and Bush doesn't know the difference, how do you know that every single instance of god that you believe you have experienced is not actually some devilish deception?
Good is good and evil is evil. If one cannot tell the difference between that, something is wrong.

S

Moves
26 Oct 05
1 edit

Originally posted by Nicolaas
Good is good and evil is evil. If one cannot tell the difference between that, something is wrong.
Can you offer any justification to such an ambiguous statement? You previously claimed that it was possible not to be able to extract the process of good and evil, now you are claiming that the difference is self evident. Which is it and how do you support your statement?

N

Moves
26 Oct 05

Can you offer any justification to such an ambiguous statement? You previously claimed that it was possible not to be able to extract the process of good and evil, now you are claiming that the difference is self evident. Which is it and how do you support your statement?
I really cant remember where i claimed it was possible not to be able to extract the process of good and evil?????? I honestly dont remember and dont even understand...

b

Moves
26 Oct 05

You are wrong knightwest. I am no better then any of you. And I am not treating anyone like a fool. I by what I am saying makes you feel like a fool then I am sorry for that and is not what I meant.

I thought to myself that by saying to people in this thread that if they are not Christians, that they should not post in here. The test was to see how many ...[text shortened]... omething, learn something - arent there always tests involvled, no matter what kind of a test???
hear hear well said
I asked the same question several times in the past. First they separated us from the the debateing thread, because some of these same posters, were offended. They were offended beause of the same subject thread. They repeatedly complained to the owners of this site. Who first said, there were no rules violated. They then relented and separrated us to this thread. Second once we were separated they still have not stopped. You come to know who and what those posters are, and what they have been trying to do. Still they continue to fail. So I hope that you do not let them stop or bother you.

b

Moves
26 Oct 05

I will see if I can get it, but it does stand in the Bible. Babies are angels and belong in heaven.

We are living in a crual world and yes there is floods, earthquakes, stuff falling from the skies etc etc. There is alot of people that dies in these things that happen, including babies. But would God fisically take a sword and kill newborn babies - no w ...[text shortened]... lly but I have battled alot in making choices for God - and that is the devil attacking my mind.
Could it be true? That those that belong to the world are more affected by what happens in the world. The hurt, pain and losses of this life affect them more then it does believers. Could it also be that the believer is to be warned, by what happens to unbelievers. Both in this life and the one to come? Also that those unbelievers that are able to enjoy the wealth and riches of this life. That is all that they will ever have.The good of this life.

S

Moves
26 Oct 05

I really cant remember where i claimed it was possible not to be able to extract the process of good and evil?????? I honestly dont remember and dont even understand...
Here:

You know - it could be true that God told him to do so. We will never know it. It could of been the devil also. All Christian's are attacked by the devil you know.

It could of also been that Bush wanted to catch some shine infront of the world, and made the choice himself. It could of been his board that made him do it - even his wife? Who knows.

My personal opinion - God works in mysterious ways. If God told Bush to make war, Bush obeyed Him them. (After all - its God's world)

If it could be true and it could also have been the devil, which is it? Is the good not self evident enough to mean temptation is never an issue? If you think the war was evil, then Bush must have been deceived, but you said that good is self evident, so Bush could not have been decieved. If you think the war was good, but I do not agree with you, then one of us is deceived. But according to you, the difference between good and evil is obvious. How can any deception ever take place?