Christians ONLY please!!!

Christians ONLY please!!!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

L

Moves
27 Oct 05
3 edits

Originally posted by blindfaith101
If you and others have read what it says, in THE BIBLE. Since THE BIBLE stands true. If those that have read what says, and know that it is wrong. Your Punishment is soon to come. And it does not have to be by my hand.
LOL. You crack me up BF.

BF: Will your heart be wrenched when you look down from your perch on high and see the wailing and gnashing of teeth of those who you could have saved if only you hadn't been such an impersonal robot?

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
27 Oct 05

If you and others have read what it says, in THE BIBLE. Since THE BIBLE stands true. If those that have read what says, and know that it is wrong. Your Punishment is soon to come. And it does not have to be by my hand.
Wow ROTFL!!!

More of that xian angst.

Keep it coming BF101. I think your witness of Christ's love is starting to break through!

b

Moves
27 Oct 05

Originally posted by LemonJello
LOL. You crack me up BF.

BF: Will your heart be wrenched when you look down from your perch on high and see the wailing and gnashing of teeth of those who you could have saved if only you hadn't been such an impersonal robot?
No!!! I have only writen, what THE WORD OF GOD says.

W
Angler

River City

Moves
27 Oct 05

No! I have written only what the Word of God says.

Why is that so difficult?

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
27 Oct 05

W
Angler

River City

Moves
27 Oct 05

Originally posted by sasquatch672
Nothing for several minutes. And I smell smoke. Anybody else?
We're gettin' ready to smoke the profit:

Don't go down this road Wule. In addition to driving yourself absolutely freaking crazy, you'll be persecuting Christians and mocking God, in which case God will "take care of" you just like He will "take care of" gays.

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
27 Oct 05

L

Moves
27 Oct 05

I see. So you are just the parrot on the shoulder of the crotchety old Pirate who will force me to walk the plank.

a

Meddling with things

Moves
27 Oct 05

The Day is comming and soon, when GOD will Punish All Sinners.
My life is better while I know that the god of punishment is a powderpuff figment of masocistic imagination. Do you refrain from sin because of fear of punishment? Do you not love virtue for its own quality?

Lets see if you can answer without recourse to the inner dalek shouting about the WORD OF COD

d
His Mateship

Glowing in the dark

Moves
28 Oct 05

If you ask Jesus for help on this site, I'll report you to the moderator

N

Moves
28 Oct 05

Oh - I don't know everything there is to know about God. So that must mean, by implication, that you DO know everything about God, right?

Are you contending that you know more than I do? Are you contending that your relationship with God is closer than mine? Are you telling me that your understanding of God is more perfect than mine?

I still c ...[text shortened]... estate it. Therefore, because it makes sense to you, you must know everything about God, right?
to make a long thing short - yes 😉

N

Moves
28 Oct 05

God's gonna ice 'em. The Holy Icepick, right in the ear.
Now you want to know why we know more and learn more about God? Remarks like these will never be made if you really believed in God Sas.

N

Moves
28 Oct 05

I thought if I accepted Jesus Christ as my savior all my sins are forgiven. I do - I really do. Not making fun. I believe that God walked on earth as Jesus of Nazareth. That's why I feel free to do this: NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!
What does NYAH mean or stand for Sas?

N

Moves
28 Oct 05

What I meant was I smell the gears burning up in a couple of little rat-brains. "Well, it DOES say that fags must be put to death...hmm."
That is written in the old testament.

Now, in the new testament, Jesus has already paid our debt in full. If you are gay, lesbian (whatever sexual, bi homo etc etc) a killer or whatever, and you turn to God and ask for Him to forgive you, He will. God is a forgiving God and will forgive all sins, but you must then stop your sins and TRY living in God's conditions. The reason why I said "TRY" is cause at the end of the day the devil is walking around like a lion to see who he can kill.

N

Moves
28 Oct 05

Originally posted by drdon
If you ask Jesus for help on this site, I'll report you to the moderator
Dear God, I ask you to help us spread Your Word to the people who do not know you and to those who dont believe in You. Please open the gates of heaven sothat all the blessings may full upon us ALL today. I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ - amen.