Christians ONLY please!!!

Christians ONLY please!!!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

k

Moves
26 Oct 05

ALL RELIGIONS ARE CULTS!! CHRISTIANS ARE THE MOST HYPOCRITICAL PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET. THEY ARE WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE WORLD TODAY, BECAUSE OF THEM WE HAVE WARS...TAKE YOUR PRESIDENT BUSH FOR EXAMPLE...HE'S "CHRISTIAN" YET HE SEEMS TO LOVE WARS...

๐Ÿ˜ 

h

Cosmos

Moves
26 Oct 05

Originally posted by kittie
ALL RELIGIONS ARE CULTS!! CHRISTIANS ARE THE MOST HYPOCRITICAL PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET. THEY ARE WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE WORLD TODAY, BECAUSE OF THEM WE HAVE WARS...TAKE YOUR PRESIDENT BUSH FOR EXAMPLE...HE'S "CHRISTIAN" YET HE SEEMS TO LOVE WARS...

๐Ÿ˜ 
Indeed; it seems GOD told him to kill thousands of people by starting the war!!!!!

b

Moves
26 Oct 05

Originally posted by sasquatch672
How do you give money to God? Does He come and collect it? And tithing is really a tax imposed by one's church, isn't it? So doesn't tithing actually defeat one of the real purposes of a church - charitable acts - because when you tithe, or or a leader of a church that expects tithing, doesn't your contribution stop being charity and start being demanded?
If you do not believe in THE WORD OF GOD. Why do you have an issue how believers give to GOD.

b

Moves
26 Oct 05

Originally posted by The Chess Express
Perhaps this line of reasoning explains why you chose your name…
There is a lot of truth in that statement.

N

Moves
26 Oct 05

Originally posted by knightwest
Your assumption that Jesus needs you to stand up for him is laughable. Should Jesus be offended by anything anyone says about him in these forums, then he will work it out with that person himself.

You judge other people's approach to their faith as not good enough, implying that you are somehow better because you are vocal about it.

Sas's relatio ...[text shortened]... call him a so-called Christian. That is insulting. Who are you to judge his, or anyone's faith?
My dear friend, you dont have a clue what you are talking about! Why are you standing up for Sas? Cant he do that for himself? It is insulting! Who are you to judge me?

Really, I am not agreeing with him. THAT IS WHY WE ARE TALKING ABOUT IT. You must have a misundestanding about judgement. How do you see 'Judging" people knightwest?

N

Moves
26 Oct 05

Originally posted by knightwest
I think you mean "hear hear".
It is a statement made when someone makes a point one agrees with, usually at public speeches or dinners.
It refers to the audience "hearing" (and agreeing with) what the speaker has just said.

It has nothing to do with the location one finds oneself in when the statement is made.

Subtle difference, but important.
Incorrect ๐Ÿ™‚

Blindfaith is a South African

Here in english means "here is the 20 bucks i owe you" (something like that)

Here in afrikaans means God.

N

Moves
26 Oct 05

God has a sense of humor, Nic. A sick sense of humor, sometimes. Why else would he have men peak sexually at 18 and women at 35? You guys have to relax. I'm not attacking Jesus. I think your self-righteous proselytizing is absurd. There's a BIG difference. You're doing it again - doing the same thing bf does. If I call you absurd, it's the s ...[text shortened]... o, no it's not. That's putting yourself on the same level as God. You should be more humble.
Sas I know what you mean.

But what the real problem is, is that we are not critized or mocked as a person ourselfs, but cause we are mocked and called names cause of our beliefs - is infact - mocking God. (From a Christian's point of view)

h

Cosmos

Moves
26 Oct 05

Originally posted by Nicolaas
Sas I know what you mean.

But what the real problem is, is that we are not critized or mocked as a person ourselfs, but cause we are mocked and called names cause of our beliefs - is infact - mocking God. (From a Christian's point of view)
OK - so what do you think about God telling Bush to start a war?

N

Moves
26 Oct 05

[b]I wonder how many non-christians and people not believing in Jesus Christ would enter this thread just because the name says "Christians ONLY please!!!".

So what was the purpose of this thread - just to test people? You didn't open your thread with any kind of discussion topic, so I must conclude that yes, this thread has absolutely no pur ...[text shortened]... come and take us home. Amen.[/b]

That's the only unoffensive statement in your entire post.[/b]
To answer your questions...

1- The purpose of the thread was to test people - and it worked perfectly.

2- I certainly agree with you that we understand God in different ways. We surely are on different levels with Him as well. I as a Christian I only believe in One True God. Thank you for trying to bless me with allah's blessings, but it has fallen on dead grounds - allah is dead in a grave with bones. Jesus died, came back from the dead and is sitting next to God on the thrown. Jesus's grave is empty.

3- We need to pray for people who has a misunderstanding about God. And also pray for people who dont know God sothat He may do something for them for them to be able to hear or see Him.

4- By approacing someone who does not believe in God - dont you think you need all the help you can get - who better can help you than God Himself?

We need the full armor of God to protect is from not falling into the devils trap. We must not get anry but keep calm sothat God may do His work.

What? What are you talking about?

5- The armour of God protects Christians against evil. It is spiritualy, not fisically. In other words, here I am asking God to protect us against all evil that will try and stop us talking about God.

I know that they are mocking our God, calling Him names, even swearing Him. It is difficult to keep calm, but we should not let anyone get to us.

Who's mocking your God? What are you talking about?

6- All people who does not believe in God.

If we cant win Souls for God, God will take it further.God knows that we are only human and...

What does this mean?

7- It means, that if we cannot tell other people about God, and try to make them believe that He really does exist, that we are only human and that He now can take it further.

...He knows that we have tried our best, but then it had to be the best.

This is completely unintelligible. This makes no sense whatsoever. This is like when someone tries to string together words that sound nice together but comes up way short.

8- This is cause you dont know everything there is to know about God. once you get to know God and the Bible, everything will make sence. All the missing pieces will come together to give you the bigger picture about Jesus.

Dear Lord, I ask that You will give us the strength to do Your work. May we not fall down, but keep on going until You will come and take us home. Amen.

That's the only unoffensive statement in your entire post.

9- Thank you

D

Moves
26 Oct 05

To answer your questions...

1- The purpose of the thread was to test people - and it worked perfectly.

2- I certainly agree with you that we understand God in different ways. We surely are on different levels with Him as well. I as a Christian I only believe in One True God. Thank you for trying to bless me with allah's blessings, but it has fallen ...[text shortened]... s home. Amen.

That's the only unoffensive statement in your entire post.

9- Thank you[/b]
AMEN to that.

N

Moves
26 Oct 05

Originally posted by howardgee
OK - so what do you think about God telling Bush to start a war?
What do I think - uhm - *thinking*

You know - it could be true that God told him to do so. We will never know it. It could of been the devil also. All Christian's are attacked by the devil you know.

It could of also been that Bush wanted to catch some shine infront of the world, and made the choice himself. It could of been his board that made him do it - even his wife? Who knows.

My personal opinion - God works in mysterious ways. If God told Bush to make war, Bush obeyed Him them. (After all - its God's world)

N

Moves
26 Oct 05

๐Ÿ˜ 
Kittie - Bush is your president - not ours ๐Ÿ˜‰

Cause one man ordered war - ITS ALL THE CHRISTIANS FAULT - jippeeeee - (and you call Christians hypocrits?)

General of GROSS

Calvin's Treehouse

Moves
26 Oct 05

๐Ÿ˜ 
Welcome to the forums, please don't shout!

L

Moves
26 Oct 05

What do I think - uhm - *thinking*

You know - it could be true that God told him to do so. We will never know it. It could of been the devil also. All Christian's are attacked by the devil you know.

It could of also been that Bush wanted to catch some shine infront of the world, and made the choice himself. It could of been his board that made him ...[text shortened]... terious ways. If God told Bush to make war, Bush obeyed Him them. (After all - its God's world)
My personal opinion - God works in mysterious ways. If God told Bush to make war, Bush obeyed Him them. (After all - its God's world)

So if God showed up on earth and started driving swords through newborn babies, that would only add to His mysterious charm? It's His creation so He can do whatever He fancies without moral repercussion? Like sending a devastating flood? Is that the idea? I guess that OT God is awfully "mysterious" then.

Also, could you please point out a specific time when you have good reason to believe that the devil "attacked" you. I am interested to know what a devil attack feels like.

Zellulรคrer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
26 Oct 05

Originally posted by LemonJello
I am interested to know what a devil attack feels like.
Have you read King Lear?