Christians ONLY please!!!

Christians ONLY please!!!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b

Moves
27 Oct 05

Originally posted by sasquatch672
You didn't answer my question, bf. Why are you not out pleasing God, doing his duty by executing homosexuals? Are you a quisling?
If you read The Scriptures that I posted, when I posted the answer to your question. You would understand my answer, whether or not you believe, THE WORD OF GOD.
Also GOD will take care of the Homosexuals and all other Sinners in HIS own time.

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
27 Oct 05

b

Moves
27 Oct 05

So you've learned fully who He is. Is that what you're saying?
I am leaarning more and more about GOD, in each moment of each passing day.

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
27 Oct 05

a

Meddling with things

Moves
27 Oct 05

Originally posted by blindfaith101

Also GOD will take care of the Homosexuals and all other Sinners in HIS own time.

What do you mean by 'take care'? Is this take care as a parent would a child or take care as an assasin to their victim?

b

Moves
27 Oct 05

Originally posted by Wulebgr
Man, I read bad student writing every day, but I've no idea what you're saying here. Please read what you type before you click that little blue button.
If you do not understand what is being posted. Why are you reading the posts.

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
27 Oct 05

b

Moves
27 Oct 05

Originally posted by aardvarkhome
The Day is comming and soon, when GOD will Punish All Sinners.

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
27 Oct 05

W
Angler

River City

Moves
27 Oct 05

If you do not understand what is being posted. Why are you reading the posts.
I really need to spell it out for you: I cannot understand your illiterate rant because it is replete with egregious errors of syntax, grammar, and spelling.

If you could put your idea in any form of literate English (or any other major language), I'd likely have no problem understanding your point. I can get a translator for most languages, but gross illiteracy is beyond my capacities (and I deal with mild forms of illiteracy in my professional work).

W
Angler

River City

Moves
27 Oct 05

The Day is comming and soon, when GOD will Punish All Sinners.
day
coming
(comma error)
God or god
punish
all
sinners

seven errors in twelve words (yet coherent).

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
27 Oct 05

Hmmm . . .

Moves
27 Oct 05

I thought if I accepted Jesus Christ as my savior all my sins are forgiven. I do - I really do. Not making fun. I believe that God walked on earth as Jesus of Nazareth. That's why I feel free to do this: NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH!!
Oh, you antinomian Paulinist, you! 😉

b

Moves
27 Oct 05

You're a coward. There it is in the Bible, in black and white, and you don't do it. You're not a follower of God.
If you and others have read what it says, in THE BIBLE. Since THE BIBLE stands true. If those that have read what says, and know that it is wrong. Your Punishment is soon to come. And it does not have to be by my hand.

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
27 Oct 05