1. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 17:59
    Originally posted by Algernon
    Who are you to declare a "Christians-only thread?" Fie on you. I will respond if I jolly well please. 😠
    I suspect they think of themselves as "fishers of men" and were casting a woolly bugger or pale morning dun in front of "non-Christians" who they think of as fish.
  2. Joined
    19 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 18:24
    thanks wule! only my opinion,and what a curse they lifted!
  3. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 18:31
    Originally posted by Nicolaas
    I wonder how many non-christians and people not believing in Jesus Christ would enter this thread just because the name says "Christians ONLY please!!!".

If so, may you be blessed upon entering this thread by Jesus Christ, and please dont leave any kind of any remarks here please?

Christians! We need to pray for these people. We need to ask God to ...[text shortened]... o Your work. May we not fall down, but keep on going until You will come and take us home. Amen.
    You are right, we should pray for those that accept or reject the Salvation that is offered by JESUS CHRIST. As GOD answers all prayers, there are those that mock GOD. But they will accept the Salvation that JESUS CHRIST offers. Before that Last great day. We should not get discouraged because we are insulted. We remember that JESUS CHRIST was insulted and made fun as well. Are duty is to follow all that HE has given us to do and say.
  4. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 19:35

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 19:50
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    You holy rollers really have the wrong idea. Totally. I have a deep and personal relationship with God. You seem to think that making fun of you is the same as making fun of God. Put it this way - I won't be standing too close to you, just in case that lightning bolt misses you and hits me. You people are the most immodest, prideful, vain people o ...[text shortened]... ve. And I for one can't wait for the rapture so I can get seven years of rest from you morons.
    When you make fun of someone that believes in and serves GOD, you are making fun of GOD.
  6. Gangster Land
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 20:05
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    When you make fun of someone that believes in and serves GOD, you are making fun of GOD.
    Are you suggesting that anyone who believes in and serves God is not capable of acting a fool?

TheSkipper
  7. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 20:08

8. Standard memberwib
    Stay outta my biznez
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 20:22
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    Statements like that don't help your cause bro.

Besides, if being made fun of bothers you that much keep your private life private and no one will know.
  9. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 20:29

10. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 20:50
    Originally posted by TheSkipper
    Are you suggesting that anyone who believes in and serves God is not capable of acting a fool?

TheSkipper
    I said just what I said.
  11. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 21:07
    But you don't serve God. You mock God. I've known extremely faithful and religious people who didn't have to let everybody know about it. You let everybody know about it. Jesus would have the same things to say to you as He did about the Pharisees. Your "faith" is actually your sick and twisted way of telling people who you believe to be less ...[text shortened]... his year? How many fundraisers have you organized?

Deeds not words. And you're all talk.
    One thing a believer does not have to worry about is being Judged on that Great Day by unbelievers. Everyone will be judged on the WORD that JESUS CHRIST, has brought into their life. That is how everyone will be judged.
    Those of you that have chosen to feel or say what you have about me or any other believer, be careful you too will be judged. Whether or not you believe in the Judgement or not.
    The message has been and will continue to be is that, accepting and believing in JESUS CHRIST is the only way to everlasting life. That is the message, and all that HE said.
    Whether or not you like the message or the way that it has been said. That is entirely up to you. You are in charge of the Spirit of Life, that GOD, has given you.
  12. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 21:09
    Originally posted by wib
    Statements like that don't help your cause bro.

Besides, if being made fun of bothers you that much keep your private life private and no one will know.
    You are not making fun of me, you are making fun of the freely offered Salvation that JESUS CHRIST gives.
  13. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 21:11
    Originally posted by TheSkipper

TheSkipper
    No I think a believer that acts a fool, always can repent. An unbeliever that acts like a fool, well.......
  14. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 21:161 edit

15. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 22:27
    No, I'm making fun of YOU. The only way you get that I'm making fun of Jesus Christ from what I said about you and to you is if you equate yourself with Him. That's it. Making fun of you - I'll get a "Sasquatch, don't make fun of retards anymore" and a slap on the wrist. I'll catch a couple hours in purgatory, that's about it. And I'll ...[text shortened]... ly. I mean them. You're an embarrassment to Christianity. You're like the American Taliban.
    Whether or not you are making fun me, means nothing. Whether or not you are making fun of GOD and JESUS CHRIST is between you and them. Whether or not you or others believe that I am Saved and a Faithful servant of GOD, matters not. For GOD is going to judge me for what I do or donot do. That being said I know and believe that all who make it into Heaven barely make it in.
    My faith says that I believe in the WORD OF GOD. My hope is in the Salvation, that is in JESUS CHRIST. I have no Heaven or hell to put anyone in. But I believe in that GOD that created both Heaven and hell. And HE has promised that HE will take good care of me. And I trust in that promise.
    Those of you that want to go to hell/prgatory, well you are welcome to it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree