1. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 22:28
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    No, I'm making fun of YOU. The only way you get that I'm making fun of Jesus Christ from what I said about you and to you is if you equate yourself with Him. That's it. Making fun of you - I'll get a "Sasquatch, don't make fun of retards anymore" and a slap on the wrist. I'll catch a couple hours in purgatory, that's about it. And I'll ...[text shortened]... ly. I mean them. You're an embarrassment to Christianity. You're like the American Taliban.
    Like this?

http://www.pwasoh.com/media/war_taliban_win/bush_turban.jpg
  2. Cosmos
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 22:33
    Originally posted by Nicolaas
    looks like it - so Dave and Howard - are you Christians or not?
    When I was young, I went to a catholic school and was brought up a Xstian.

Luckily I got an education and learnt that religion is blind faith and that 'God' is an empty concept.

What is the reason for your ignorance?
  3. Joined
    07 Jan '05
    Moves
    21 Oct '05 06:212 edits
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    If you pray for my soul I'll kick your ass.
    You are welcome to try your luck.

here is my address:
    Nick Kirsten
    48 Homestead Ave
    Homelake
    Randfontein
    Johannesburg
    South Africa
  4. Joined
    07 Jan '05
    Moves
    21 Oct '05 06:28
    Originally posted by wib
    This thread is a perfect example of why people should keep their private lives private. What a silly idea?! Posting a thread asking for Christians only. And then the Christians get in here and they argue over the definition of who and what is a "true" Christian.

Then come the heathens, as heathens do, and they're all in the middle of everything.

I ...[text shortened]...

When you make your personal life public, the public is exactly what you get. And deserve.
    I do not agree with you.

I have asked nicely for them not to leave remarks and yes, this is not owned by me, but it shows you how many people really doesnt have manners, nor even a little respect.
  5. Joined
    07 Jan '05
    Moves
    21 Oct '05 06:29
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    Amen
    🙂 I cant believe it, YOUR A CHRISTIAN!
  6. Joined
    07 Jan '05
    Moves
    21 Oct '05 06:39
    You holy rollers really have the wrong idea. Totally. I have a deep and personal relationship with God. You seem to think that making fun of you is the same as making fun of God. Put it this way - I won't be standing too close to you, just in case that lightning bolt misses you and hits me. You people are the most immodest, prideful, vain people o ...[text shortened]... ve. And I for one can't wait for the rapture so I can get seven years of rest from you morons.
    You see, this is exactly what i did not want! We are all grown-ups.

You say you have a deep and personal relationship with God? If you dont mind me asking, why then are you making fun and mocking Gods children. Dont you then know the the children of God are the temple of God???
  7. Joined
    07 Jan '05
    Moves
    21 Oct '05 06:40
    Originally posted by TheSkipper
    Are you suggesting that anyone who believes in and serves God is not capable of acting a fool?

TheSkipper
    mocking me as a person - no
    mocking me on my religion - yes
  8. Joined
    07 Jan '05
    Moves
    21 Oct '05 06:53
    But you don't serve God. You mock God. I've known extremely faithful and religious people who didn't have to let everybody know about it. You let everybody know about it. Jesus would have the same things to say to you as He did about the Pharisees. Your "faith" is actually your sick and twisted way of telling people who you believe to be less ...[text shortened]... his year? How many fundraisers have you organized?

Deeds not words. And you're all talk.
    Is it wrong to let everyone know who you love?? No! You surely should know if you are a Christian that you must stand up for Jesus, as He will stand in for you with God.

I am a member at my church for the last 6 years. I am part of the church board. I play the drums for my church, Sunday mornings and evenings. I go to homecells each Tuesday night. I have given sunday school for 2 years and designed our church's website.

I give 10th of my salary each month for the church. I have read the Bible through once and is busy for another go. I have a Bible study programme on my laptop to study the Word of God. I am also learning more about the rapture and what will happen after that. And, I have the GUTS to talk about Jesus Christ and His Word. I tell the whole world about what I believe in.

I have never given any money to charities ever, but i have organized fundraisers before. But I have given food and money and clothes to people who didnt have!

At the end of the day, it is grace that will save us, not just only what we did.
  9. Joined
    07 Jan '05
    Moves
    21 Oct '05 06:59
    Take my comments personally. I mean them. You're an embarrassment to Christianity. You're like the American Taliban.
    A person that has a personal relationship with God and speak like you do... my friend, you are not a Christian sorry. You are false and speak the tongue of the devil.

Do you know the meaning of the word Christianity?
  10. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    21 Oct '05 07:01
    You are welcome to try your luck.

here is my address:
    Nick Kirsten
    48 Homestead Ave
    Homelake
    Randfontein
    Johannesburg
    South Africa
    Now that is just stupid...
  11. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    21 Oct '05 07:27
    I wonder how many non-christians and people not believing in Jesus Christ would enter this thread just because the name says "Christians ONLY please!!!".

If so, may you be blessed upon entering this thread by Jesus Christ, and please dont leave any kind of any remarks here please?

Christians! We need to pray for these people. We need to ask God to ...[text shortened]... o Your work. May we not fall down, but keep on going until You will come and take us home. Amen.
    First of all: Goo! Second, this reminds me of a quote I read just today:

"But if one calls every attitude of unbelief despair, like the Christians, then the word is not being used in its original sense. [We aren't] so atheistic that [we] wear [ourselves] out showing that God doesn't exist. Rather, [we] declare that if God did exist, that would change nothing. There you've got our point of view. Not that we believe that God exists, but we think that the problem of His existence is not the issue."

--Jean-Paul Sartre, responding to some direct attacks on Existentialism.

This quote caught my eye because in fact I have been coming more and more to the perception that the battle for God's existence probably shares a lot of characteristics with The Butter Battle between the Yooks and Zooks. And it seems like a battle that may not shed much light on the *really* hard problems.
  12. Standard memberOmnislash
    Digital Blasphemy
    Omnipresent
    Moves
    21 Oct '05 08:06
    Oh man, this really is a fine example of absurdity in motion.

Formost to you Christians:
    To make a thread for a specific kind of person in an enviroment hostile to said people of such postion is an absurd expectation. Regardless of your motive, you should know better than to believe that anything other than this circus would ensue. If you want to get a message out to those of similar position without response from those of converse position, you would be far better off doing so via PM. While it is certainly your right to post your propositions publicly, understand that this likewise permits the public to respond in any way they choose.

That said, as for you "others":
    I wish to thank you. Your blatent showmanship of absurdity is greatly appreciated. You have given every IDer a great reference to show how the converse position exhibits: inference of illiteracy, intolerance, unwillingness to co-exist, aggressive behaviour pattern, history of inflammatory remarks, etc., etc., so on and so forth. My, my, all of you big boys pounding on the poor little penguin who just wants to pray for your soul. This has got to be the worst PR for unbelievers I have seen in a looooong time. Personally, I admit I consciously avoid taking issue with the individual as I find the practice to be an act of desperation from a person whose position is so weak that it can not stand on its own. However, others here do, and I just encouraged them to reference this when criticizing those who took part in this lynch mob. Oh dear......what have I done.

Best Regards,
    Giant In The Playground 😉
  13. Joined
    07 Jan '05
    Moves
    21 Oct '05 12:05
    Originally posted by Omnislash
    Oh man, this really is a fine example of absurdity in motion.

Formost to you Christians:
    To make a thread for a specific kind of person in an enviroment hostile to said people of such postion is an absurd expectation. Regardless of your motive, you should know better than to believe that anything other than this circus would ensue. If you want to get ...[text shortened]... n this lynch mob. Oh dear......what have I done.

Best Regards,
    Giant In The Playground 😉
    May you be blessed today ok 🙂
  14. Cosmos
    Moves
    21 Oct '05 14:34
    Is it wrong to let everyone know who you love?? No! You surely should know if you are a Christian that you must stand up for Jesus, as He will stand in for you with God.

I am a member at my church for the last 6 years. I am part of the church board. I play the drums for my church, Sunday mornings and evenings. I go to homecells each Tuesday night. I have ...[text shortened]... didnt have!

At the end of the day, it is grace that will save us, not just only what we did.
    So - you give 10% of your salary to the church do you?

It is revealing to hear that the church does not do good just for the love of God!
  15. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    21 Oct '05 17:35

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree