1. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    31 Oct '05 23:23
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    GOD does not hear or answer Prayers of the unbelievers.
    If I am praying, doesn't that show belief?

Try a little logic, dude. 😛
  2. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    31 Oct '05 23:27
    1. --- knows all that will come to ---. Therefore --- knew before Steve was born, that Steve would accept -----.
    2. --- knows all that will never accept ---. --- therefore knew before Steve was born , that Steve would reject -----.
    3.When mankind is born into this world, we have no knowledge, whether or not we will accept or reject Salvation. We have ...[text shortened]... not to believe go on. To be with those that have chosen not to believe, So the choice is yours.
    Dude. A funny thing happened to my eyes when I hit 40. I could no longer read all capitals when in the arial font. Perhaps that's why I have such a hard time understanding you; all the key words in everything you say seem to be missing.
  3. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    31 Oct '05 23:28
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    Well, to my credit, that's what I had asked originally.

[b]Since he's a goner, how do you advise that we frame our prayers? . . . Should we pray that his martyrdom will transform East Timor into a Christian Kingdom?

To DJ's credit, he was a little less dogmatic in his assent. He also used better English.

[ ...[text shortened]... hat he has accepted Jesus, isn't that a fundamental precondition for Christian missionary work?[/b]
    We have all sinned. Sinned at times, when we did not know we sinned. Therefore we should ask GOD for forgiveness for our unknown sins. We should also ask GOD, to accept JESUS CHRIST more and more, each day.
    How should we pray? See my reponse to the question.
  4. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    31 Oct '05 23:31
    We have all sinned. Sinned at times, when we did not know we sinned. Therefore we should ask --- for forgiveness for our unknown sins. We should also ask ---, to accept ----- ------ more and more, each day.
    How should we pray? See my reponse to the question.
    I doubt --- needs to accept ----- ------, but I may be wrong as I have no idea waht you are typing about. Perhaps if you wrote in standard English, I'd have a better chance.
  5. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    31 Oct '05 23:39
    Dude. A funny thing happened to my eyes when I hit 40. I could no longer read all capitals when in the arial font. Perhaps that's why I have such a hard time understanding you; all the key words in everything you say seem to be missing.
    Get a BIBLE with LARGER LETTERS, that well help.
  6. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    31 Oct '05 23:42

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    31 Oct '05 23:45
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    See, what I think is funny is that you're ignoring me. I feel all lonely and left out. You're hurting my feelings.

Why won't you talk to me?

We used to be so close. What happened to us?
    I imagine your newly acquired sexual prowess made him uncomfortable.
  8. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    31 Oct '05 23:45
    40, WOW. Your day of Judgement is sure getting close. Maybe GOD wants you see that your time is running out. So you will not be able to say, that you did not see in Large Letters REPENT AND GET SAVED!!!!
    In case you do not see the writting on the Wall. It is posted om the Internet at RED HOT PAWN.
  9. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    31 Oct '05 23:48
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    I imagine your newly acquired sexual prowess made him uncomfortable.
    If he does not get Saved. He is going to eternal damnation. I hope you get Saved as well.
  10. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    31 Oct '05 23:50
    If I am praying, doesn't that show belief?

Try a little logic, dude. 😛
    if you donot believe in GOD? Why should HE hear you.
  11. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    31 Oct '05 23:511 edit
    I hope you get Saved as well.
    I don't understand this hope.

Is it really up to me, given that "GOD knows all that will come to HIM. Therefore GOD knew before [Cribs] was born, that [Cribs] would accept JESUS"?
  12. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    31 Oct '05 23:56
    1. GOD knows all that will come to HIM. Therefore GOD knew before Steve was born, that Steve would accept JESUS.
    2. GOD knows all that will never accept HIM. GOD therefore knew before Steve was born , that Steve would reject JESUS.
    3.When mankind is born into this world, we have no knowledge, whether or not we will accept or reject Salvation. We have ...[text shortened]... not to believe go on. To be with those that have chosen not to believe, So the choice is yours.
    So you agree with me that praying for other's salvation is a waste of time.
  13. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    01 Nov '05 00:02
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    I don't understand this hope.

Is it really up to me, given that "GOD knows all that will come to HIM. Therefore GOD knew before [Cribs] was born, that [Cribs] would accept JESUS"?
    It is up to you.
    Question, Not a referrence to you or any one else.
    If a man wants to be a Fool, does he not have that right? He was not born a Fool, was he? But somewhere in his life, he made the decision to be a fool. If there are those in his life, that tried to help him and school him. That warned him. But he refuses to listen and learn. Whose fault is it then, that he is a Fool
  14. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    01 Nov '05 00:04
    Originally posted by telerion
    So you agree with me that praying for other's salvation is a waste of time.
    You pray with the hope, that all you pray for, are going to get Saved.
  15. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    01 Nov '05 00:31
    Get a BIBLE with LARGER PRINT

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree