1. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    18 Mar '07 01:33
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Satin don't you mean Satan?

How long have you been a Christian?

That is funny just because people are nice to other people doesn't make someone a Christian. You don't say to a muslim or buddist, "oh that is very christian of you for walking that old lady across the street.
    Forgive my mispelling...I didn't know you had to be perfect at spelling to be Christian.

I've grown up as an active member in my church, and I'm fifteen years old, baptised when I was ten. So, in case you need to be perfect in math, that's five years. 😕

And at this point, I'm afraid I can't really argue with you any more. I am sorry you have developed a religious prejudice against homosexuals because I believe God loves us all, no exceptions. If you still disagree, so be it.
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    18 Mar '07 01:35
    Originally posted by wittywonka
    Forgive my mispelling...I didn't know you had to be perfect at spelling to be Christian.

I've grown up as an active member in my church, and I'm fifteen years old, baptised when I was ten. So, in case you need to be perfect in math, that's five years. 😕

And at this point, I'm afraid I can't really argue with you any more. I am sorry you have deve ...[text shortened]... ecause I believe God loves us all, no exceptions. If you still disagree, so be it.
    Being Baptized is not what saves you.
  3. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    18 Mar '07 01:42
    Being Baptized is not what saves you.
    Check out my comeback in the Lust thread!
  4. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    18 Mar '07 01:43
    who care if someone is gay or not they are still lost until they accept Christ sacrifice. The Bible declares all kinds of sexual acts will have no part in the Kingdom of God.

It also says that the whole world is lyers.

And it also says that all lyers will be cast into the lake of fire.
    We are all gulty before a holy and just God. That is why you need to accept his only way of forgiveness.
    You have evaded the question, why is homosexuality wrong? If you say all sex has no part in the Kingdom of God then that means that heterosexual sex is in some way wrong, so you don't have any basis to distinguish between different leanings here.

Don't call me a lyre, I am not a musical intrument, I am also not an liar. If you cannot answer my point then you should avoid resorting to insult, Christian.
  5. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    18 Mar '07 01:46
    Originally posted by wittywonka

And at this point, I'm afraid I can't really argue with you any more. I am sorry you have deve ...[text shortened]... ecause I believe God loves us all, no exceptions. If you still disagree, so be it.
    Have you read 1 Corinthians 6:9-11? No one who is a christain disputes the fact that God loves everyone.
    The problem is few love Him.
  6. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    18 Mar '07 01:57
    Originally posted by Starrman
    You are repellent, your outlook should be met with the same sort of indignation that racism is.
    Being gay is repellent and an obimination in the sight of God and anyone with on ounce of common sense.
  7. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    18 Mar '07 01:59
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    You have evaded the question, why is homosexuality wrong? If you say all sex has no part in the Kingdom of God then that means that heterosexual sex is in some way wrong, so you don't have any basis to distinguish between different leanings here.

Don't call me a lyre, I am not a musical intrument, I am also not an liar. If you cannot answer my point then you should avoid resorting to insult, Christian.
    Everone has told a lie in their life time.
    One lie makes someone a lier, jest as one murder makes someone a murderer.
  8. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    18 Mar '07 02:01
    Originally posted by josephw
    Being gay is repellent and an obimination in the sight of God and anyone with on ounce of common sense.
    You are repellent and an abomination in my eyes, there is irrational hatred in your soul.
  9. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    18 Mar '07 02:02
    Everone has told a lie in their life time.
    One lie makes someone a lier, jest as one murder makes someone a murderer.
    One swallow does not make a spring.

You are still evading the question: how can you describe love between two humans as wrong?
  10. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    18 Mar '07 02:02
    Amen.
  11. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    18 Mar '07 02:06
    Amen.
    You are weak, you cannot justify what you are saying because it is prejudice of the worst kind.
  12. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    18 Mar '07 02:07
    Homophobe, what is wrong about two humans loving one another?

The inconsistency in your position is that the prohibition against hemosexuality is from Leviticus 18. But in Acts 10:9 Peter's vision gets rid of all the dietary requirements from Leviticus, later the rule about circumcision went, so as long as you don't break promises then it is logical ...[text shortened]... ee why the modern church can't do what the ancient church did and drop some of this baggage.
    Apparently you haven't read Romans chapter 1.

You know what a real homophobe is? The one who is afraid to stand up against those who practice that kind of perversion!
  13. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    18 Mar '07 02:20
    One swallow does not make a spring.

You are still evading the question: how can you describe love between two humans as wrong?
    All sexual acts outside of Marriage between a man and woman is wrong and it is sin.

God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.
  14. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    18 Mar '07 02:20
    Apparently you haven't read Romans chapter 1.

You know what a real homophobe is? The one who is afraid to stand up against those who practice that kind of perversion!
    I just skim read Romans 1. First of all this is St Paul, he had all sorts of issues. Secondly In the text God made them do it, this is hardly consistent with a prohibition - it's like the police coming round and forcing you to buy drugs so they can arrest you. The part of the bible that matters to a Christian are the Gospels and there really isn't anything in them against homosexuality. The only perverts are those that would make humans deny their own nature, god given or otherwise. Don't say that you oppose homosexuality because you care for them, it is because you hate.
  15. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    18 Mar '07 02:211 edit
    I just skim read Romans 1. First of all this is St Paul, he had all sorts of issues. Secondly In the text God made them do it, this is hardly consistent with a prohibition - it's like the police coming round and forcing you to buy drugs so they can arrest you. The part of the bible that matters to a Christian are the Gospels and there really isn't any ...[text shortened]... . Don't say that you oppose homosexuality because you care for them, it is because you hate.
    The Gospels are aslo for the Lost. The other books are to help them muture and grow in Christ.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree