Cowardly v Courageous Stances

Cowardly v Courageous Stances

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
05 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
And no one can produce a single one of these posts? Not one?
No one needs to.

Moves
05 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
Wait a minute.

Are you implying by omission that there *was* bullying by you and FMF?

Sounds like another example of the Trolling Trio not being able to keep its lies straight.
No, Suzianne did at the time because that what she does. Now she’s backing away from it.

Ghost of a Duke, FMF and myself deliberately and collectively didn’t reply to any of your Romans1009 posts for the three months leading up to your removal from the website by the owner.

It was clear you were stoked out of your mind and and on a route to self elimination, it was fun to watch and chat about in my club. I was reading the thread in there this morning.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Feb 22

@divegeester said
No, Suzianne did at the time because that what she does. Now she’s backing away from it.

Ghost of a Duke, FMF and myself deliberately and collectively didn’t reply to any of your Romans1009 posts for the three months leading up to your removal from the website by the owner.

It was clear you were stoked out of your mind and and on a route to self elimination, it was fun to watch and chat about in my club. I was reading the thread in there this morning.
So neither you, nor FMF nor Ghost trolled that Roman guy at all?

‘Cause that’s what FMF is claiming.

Time for another pow wow to get your lies straight.

And since you apparently (for whatever bizarre reason) have old posts and old threads saved in your “vault,” surely you could produce a single post alleging what you and the other Trolling Trio members have claimed.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Feb 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
No one needs to.
You and I both know if you could produce such a post you would. Just to prove me wrong.

You know you, FMF and Ghost are lying, and in a way, I can halfway understand it.

That Roman guy trolled the stuffing out of all three of you - and you especially.

Moves
05 Feb 22
1 edit

@pb1022 said
So neither you, nor FMF nor Ghost trolled that Roman guy at all?
Obviously not or you would still be here trolling your filth as Romans1009 and we would be the ones banned in shame instead of you.

😁

Moves
05 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
You and I both know if you could produce such a post you would. Jyst to prove me wrong.
No one needs to dirt-bag.

You got banned, live with it. 😉

F

Moves
05 Feb 22

@josephw said
Then when, and in what setting, would you deem it "courageous" or "cowardly" to state that homosexuality is a sin according to the Bible?
I can't think of any. Not with a belief about homosexual acts being a "sin". Maybe if one's social milieu were adamantly supportive of homosexuality and progressive Christian views like Suzianne's were predominant. Maybe, I don't know.

There are work and social settings here in Indonesia where one might require some degree of courage to declare that one is tolerant of homosexuals or to declare that one does NOT hate them.

Are you quibbling something I said pages and pages ago? If so, let me know what it is. I may have expressed myself badly or you may have got the wrong end of the stick.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Feb 22

@divegeester said
Obviously not or you would still be here trolling your filth as Romans1009 and we would be banned in shame.

😁
Wow. You’re going whole hog on the lying.

Let’s go the distance: Do you think you, FMF or Ghost troll anyone?

Moves
05 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
And since you apparently (for whatever bizarre reason) have old posts and old threads saved in your “vault,” surely you could produce a single post alleging what you and the other Trolling Trio members have claimed.
Do you still want to join?

Yesterday you said you love to see inside.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Feb 22

@divegeester said
No one needs to dirt-bag.

You got banned, live with it. 😉
Sounds like you’re getting angry, tiger.

Moves
05 Feb 22
1 edit

@pb1022 said

Let’s go the distance: Do you think you, FMF or Ghost troll anyone?
Sure let’s go the distance Romans1009.

Err No.

Well … short distance wasn’t it.

Moves
05 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
Sounds like you’re getting angry, tiger.
Does it spanky, does it indeed.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Feb 22

@divegeester said
Do you still want to join?

Yesterday you said you love to see inside.
So you’re not too swift when it comes to detecting sarcasm.

Moves
05 Feb 22

Hey Romans1009, apply to join my club… go on… you know you want to 😍

Moves
05 Feb 22
1 edit

@pb1022 said
So you’re not too swift when it comes to detecting sarcasm.
Ahh right …it was “sarcasm”

Got it skip 👍🏼