Cowardly v Courageous Stances

Cowardly v Courageous Stances

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
05 Feb 22

The post that was quoted here has been removed
"Jokes" about drunken 8-year-old children in sexual situations with "trollops" is what is being referred to as "pedo stuff".

F

Moves
05 Feb 22

Time for a piss christ "devotional"?

Moves
05 Feb 22

The post that was quoted here has been removed
You’re recollection is awesome 🀩

You know… for a guy who wasn’t even here!

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
05 Feb 22

@fmf said
I can't think of any. Not with a belief about homosexual acts being a "sin". Maybe if one's social milieu were adamantly supportive of homosexuality and progressive Christian views like Suzianne's were predominant. Maybe, I don't know.

There are work and social settings here in Indonesia where one might require some degree of courage to declare that one is tolerant of homosexu ...[text shortened]... e know what it is. I may have expressed myself badly or you may have got the wrong end of the stick.
I'm good with just leaving it at that except to say;

Courage is demonstrated when one takes a stand in opposition to the prevailing belief of others when there is a threat present.

Even if they're wrong.

For example: a flaming homosexual barges into a bar full of Hells Angels screaming about homophobic alpha males. That takes balls.

But gathering in mass, in a public display of moral decadence, not so much.

In a spirituality forum? None at all.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Feb 22

@divegeester said
You’re recollection is awesome 🀩

You know… for a guy who wasn’t even here!
I’ve said time and time again that I was here and witnessed all of this.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Feb 22

@fmf said
"Jokes" about drunken 8-year-old children in sexual situations with "trollops" is what is being referred to as "pedo stuff".
You don’t see a massive difference between a drunk child hitting on a trollop and getting rejected and adults having sex with a child?

Because you falsely claimed that Roman guy posted “hundreds and hundreds” of comments about the latter while I recall him posting around a dozen comments about the former.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Feb 22

@fmf said
Time for a piss christ "devotional"?
Already posted a great devotional today.

You should read it.

F

Moves
05 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
You don’t see a massive difference between a drunk child hitting on a trollop and getting rejected and adults having sex with a child?
As far as "jokes" are concerned, it's all "pedo stuff".

Moves
05 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
I’ve said time and time again that I was here and witnessed all of this.
Oh of course I forgot..

What was your username?

Moves
05 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
Already posted a great devotional today.

You should read it.
You copy paste almost as well as sonship.

Moves
05 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
Because you falsely claimed that Roman guy posted “hundreds and hundreds” of comments about the latter while I recall him posting around a dozen comments about the former.
Wow there’s that awesome recollection again!

πŸ˜‚

F

Moves
05 Feb 22

@josephw said
Courage is demonstrated when one takes a stand in opposition to the prevailing belief of others when there is a threat present.
The "threat" might be imprisonment or physical violence or possible death at one end of the spectrum, or the discomfort of social opprobrium or the scorn of people in the human environment at the other.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Feb 22

@divegeester said
Oh of course I forgot..

What was your username?
You asked me that already. I don’t remember. You’re talking about four years ago and I wasn’t here that long.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Feb 22

@fmf said
As far as "jokes" are concerned, it's all "pedo stuff".
You should have been less specific in your accusation. That was your mistake. You overreached - and overreached so far, what you claimed was (and is) a blatant lie.

Moves
05 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
You asked me that already. I don’t remember. You’re talking about four years ago and I wasn’t here that long.
You can’t recall your imaginary username but you can recall, in detail, all of what another poster was saying or not saying, how many times they post this or that and what was or wasn’t pedo stuff.

Wonderful stuff skip πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ