Cowardly v Courageous Stances

Cowardly v Courageous Stances

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Feb 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
Does it spanky, does it indeed.
It’s so funny how you, FMF and Ghost are still obsessed with that Roman guy. You just can’t stop talking about him - and it’s been four years!

Moves
05 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
It’s so funny how you, FMF and Ghost are still obsessed with Roman guy. You just can’t stop talking about him - and it’s been four years!
Why do you keep pretending it’s not you?

🤣🤣

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Feb 22

@divegeester said
Sure let’s go the distance Romans1009.

Err No.

Well … short distance wasn’t it.
I’m glad you just said neither you, nor FMF nor Ghost troll anyone ‘cause it just demonstrates what a shameless liar you are - not that any more evidence was needed.

Moves
05 Feb 22
2 edits

Hey that Romans guy must have done right job on you, he drove you bonkers dive, blimey blimey

😁😁😁

Moves
05 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
I’m glad you just said neither you, nor FMF nor Ghost troll anyone ‘cause it just demonstrates what a shameless liar you are - not that any more evidence was needed.
Does it spanky, does it really.

Well well, let’s see if anyone cares.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Feb 22

@divegeester said
Why do you keep pretending it’s not you?

🤣🤣
Ok, tiger.

Gotta post a substantive response to one of the Trolling Trio.

Have yourself a happy!

🤗 🤗

Moves
05 Feb 22

Hey Romans1009, why don’t you start a club with Very Rusty and save all your crap posts up for future reference?

Moves
05 Feb 22
1 edit

@pb1022 said
Ok, tiger.

Gotta post a substantive response to one of the Trolling Trio.

Have yourself a happy!

🤗 🤗
Aww you off now, getting too hot for you is it.

Come on spanky you can do more, do worse, come on!!

Moves
05 Feb 22
1 edit

Hey Romans1009, how many website forums have you been banned from?

I bet it’s a mighty list of shame.

Huh?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Feb 22

@divegeester said
Hey that Romans guy must have done right job on you, he drove you bonkers dive, blimey blimey

😁😁😁
Do you deny that toward the end of that Roman guy’s time here, you were posting as your imaginary girlfriend, getting mixed up about who you were and talking to yourself as though you were two people?

I think that’s why Roman finally let up on you. He saw you were becoming completely untethered from reality. It was horrifying to witness but I am glad you seem to have found your marbles 👍👍

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Feb 22

@divegeester said
Aww you off now, getting too hot for you is it.

Come on spanky you can do more, do worse, come on!!
I’m more interested in posting substance.

Feel free to troll without me.

Where are you right now? If I guessed the pub, would I be right?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Feb 22

@divegeester said
Hey Romans1009, why don’t you start a club with Very Rusty and save all your crap posts up for future reference?
It really irks you that not everyone here is on the Trolling Trio’s side, doesn’t it?

Moves
05 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
Do you deny that toward the end of that Roman guy’s time here, you were posting as your imaginary girlfriend, getting mixed up about who you were and talking to yourself as though you were two people?

I think that’s why Roman finally let up on you. He saw you were becoming completely untethered from reality. It was horrifying to witness but I am glad you seem to have found your marbles 👍👍
You are Romans1009 … but without the pedo posting.

You are nothing without that, a pansy, no edge, not a shadow of your former douchbaggery, dull, repetitive and uninteresting.

A class internet loser.

Moves
05 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
It really irks you that not everyone here is on the Trolling Trio’s side, doesn’t it?
Oh yeah, gosh you got me reel guud with that one Cletus.

Moves
05 Feb 22

@pb1022 said

Feel free to troll without me.
Bye bye asswipe.