1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Sep '12 11:14
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    i believe that most of societies problems can be cured by people having more sex.
    "Be fruitful and multipy", said the Lord.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Sep '12 11:17
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I said free and liberal, not crazeeeee!
    Don't read it. It's worse than the "AWAKE!"
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    25 Sep '12 11:37
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    ohhh yeah rj you know what im talking about.

this could be me and you r.j. spreading the love.
    YouTube
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Sep '12 12:55
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    ohhh yeah rj you know what im talking about.

this could be me and you r.j. spreading the love.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEcMG2Jvx3k
    YouTube&feature=relmfu
  5. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    25 Sep '12 13:00
    Originally posted by JS357
    Love it!

I believe that I am all that exists, allowing for the fact that I encompass everything that exists; no matter how remote anything that exists may seem to be.

Is that crazy enough?
    Let's find out.

If I am All That Exists, am I the guy who kicked my arse? If so, is it valid to ask why I was so hard on myself?
  6. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    25 Sep '12 13:07
    An interesting idea you have there, but I been thinking on it for about 20 minutes now and I can't think of any crazy beliefs I have. I guess I'm just a normal everyddy average guy.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
    I believe that you have the capability of putting yourself in another person's shoes [so to speak] and imagining how things may seem from their perspective.
  7. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    25 Sep '12 13:08
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC-fEcjBaJA&feature=relmfu
    aawww you killed the mood r.j. i thought we were on the same page. i thought it was gonna be me, you, hip flasks, classic cars, thin mustaches, plaid suits, cocktails, cigars, a dab of old spice, bourbon, witty anecdotes, dangerous women and enough cocaine to keep a smile on our faces from paris to rome...................that god awful ballads not going to inspire us to spread the love.
  8. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    25 Sep '12 14:34
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I said free and liberal, not crazeeeee!
    And that proves my point. 😞
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Sep '12 14:511 edit
    Apparently you did not realize this god was speaking about learning agriculture and mathematics.

Your cut is from a musical comedy:

http://www.1945productions.com/#!be_fruitful_and_multiply/mainPage
  10. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    25 Sep '12 15:42
    I believe that, if we were to meet all the people with the craziest of beliefs on this Forum in person, we would find that they are a lot more ordinary, and like us, than we might care to think.
  11. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    25 Sep '12 15:45
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Let's find out.

If I am All That Exists, am I the guy who kicked my arse? If so, is it valid to ask why I was so hard on myself?
    “Jesus Christ knew he was God. So wake up and find out eventually who you really are. In our culture, of course, they’ll say you’re crazy and you’re blasphemous, and they’ll either put you in jail or in a nut house (which is pretty much the same thing). However if you wake up in India and tell your friends and relations, ‘My goodness, I’ve just discovered that I’m God,’ they’ll laugh and say, ‘Oh, congratulations, at last you found out.”
    ― Alan Wilson Watts, The Essential Alan Watts

http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/1501668.Alan_Wilson_Watts
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Sep '12 15:54
    I believe that the fabric of the universe is a Mandelbrot fractal generated from a single hair of FMF's beard.
  13. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    25 Sep '12 22:57
    Originally posted by JS357
    “Jesus Christ knew he was God. So wake up and find out eventually who you really are. In our culture, of course, they’ll say you’re crazy and you’re blasphemous, and they’ll either put you in jail or in a nut house (which is pretty much the same thing). However if you wake up in India and tell your friends and relations, ‘My goodness, I’ve just discovered that ...[text shortened]... ts, The Essential Alan Watts

http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/1501668.Alan_Wilson_Watts
    I don't know why I'm fascinated by fitting the concept of adversity into your worldview.

Is Jesus also the guy(s) who nailed him to the cross?
  14. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    25 Sep '12 22:58
    I believe that you have the capability of putting yourself in another person's shoes [so to speak] and imagining how things may seem from their perspective.
    This is an entry in the competition, BTW. 🙂
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    25 Sep '12 23:10
    A certain organization [which shall remain nameless] is taking flack in the forum for believing crazy things, like not allowing blood transfusions.

But rather than yet another thread of pointing fingers, let's have a thread where you win by having the craziest belief. I mean, some of you actually think that every animal species on earth lived o ...[text shortened]... ree* bag of RHP Spiritually-enhanced jelly beans.

*(not including shipping and handling)
    Okay, I'll take a stab at it. This is not crazy to me but it might be (probably) to you.
    Since I know the bible to be true and since it says that the god of this world has control over it, including governments, people, weather, etc. I have this analogy that I have thought of for some time.
    I imagine that most people and even some Christians (the uneducated) are asleep like in the movie The Matrix. They live in a virtual world thinking it is the real world.
    They are in a cocoon of sorts, with tubes inserted in the back of their necks, and only when accurately presented with the Word of God, are they awakened and see what is really going on...🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree