1. Diverse City
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 12:57
    Well what do you think? For you retarted evolutionists, Dust formed the big bang, Well where did the dust come from, Dust forms from dead skin. Got any answers? Post them here. If you can. 😛 :# EVOLUTION IS WRONG!
  2. Donationbelgianfreak
    stitching you up
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 13:071 edit
    Originally posted by Sargent Carpface
    Well what do you think? For you retarted evolutionists, Dust formed the big bang, Well where did the dust come from, Dust forms from dead skin. Got any answers? Post them here. If you can. 😛 :# EVOLUTION IS WRONG!
    if you really want to read about this then theres a few thousand previous threads here you could scan through. But I doubt that you do somehow...

So, let's start with the basics:

1) Evolution does not claim to explain the origins of life let alone the origins of the universe. You seem to have a problem with physisists (and who can blame you...)

2) house dust is formed (mostly) from dead skin cells. Space dust is something different altogether.

3) evolution can't be proven, just as no scientific theory can be proven (only disproven). Then again, I don't think anyone has come up with a solid explanation for gravity yet, but if you'd like to dispute that it is wrong because there's not a watertight explanation then please find a tall building.

Now, I'm not arguing whether evolution or creation is correct, or if some other theory will turn out to be true - but maybe get better arguments that don't make you seem so foolish before you start calling people "retards".
  3. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 13:07
    Take it to spirituality, Spanky.
  4. Standard memberWheely
    Instant Buzz
    C#minor
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 13:56
    Two things,

1) Before attempting to refute an argument it's a good idea to have a clue as to what that argument is. In other words evolution has nothing to do with the big bang and no scientist thinks the big bang formed from dust.

2)There's a forum for these kind of discussion so please take this discussion there.
  5. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 14:42
    So, do bacteria develop resistance to antibiotics through divine intervention?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 14:54
    Originally posted by belgianfreak
    if you really want to read about this then theres a few thousand previous threads here you could scan through. But I doubt that you do somehow...

1) Evolution does not claim to explain the origins of life let alone the origins of the universe. You seem to have a problem with physisists (and who can blame you...)
    ...[text shortened]... rguments that don't make you seem so foolish before you start calling people "retards".
    nicely put
  7. Joined
    07 Jul '06
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 15:15
    I believe both exist, life evolves, it's natural. And to me it all sterted with creation.
  8. Diverse City
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 15:52
    Originally posted by belgianfreak

...[text shortened]... rguments that don't make you seem so foolish before you start calling people "retards".
    Beta Pictoris's dust comes from comets, Comets did not come till after the big bang.
  9. Diverse City
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 15:53
    Originally posted by rhb
    Take it to spirituality, Spanky.
    Its a long story. read genisis in the bible. at least chapter one.
  10. Diverse City
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 15:551 edit
    Originally posted by Wheely
    Two things,

1) Before attempting to refute an argument it's a good idea to have a clue as to what that argument is. In other words evolution has nothing to do with the big bang and no scientist thinks the big bang formed from dust.

2)There's a forum for these kind of discussion so please take this discussion there.
    3 things I already know what that arguement is. hang on. Another thing A birds organs are completely different from those of a dinosaur and how do organs evolve too. Its impossible. Plus were spinning at like 7000000 miles and hour and if there is no god then were in a lot of trouble.
  11. Standard memberWheely
    Instant Buzz
    C#minor
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 15:56
    3 things I already know what that arguement is. hang on.
    Well why didn't you include those in your post instead of making up stuff?
  12. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 15:59
    I have never heard about a hypothesis suggesting that the big bang began as a result of dust. Can you give me a reference?

I might also add that evolution has nothing to do with the origin of the universe.
  13. Diverse City
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 15:59
    Originally posted by Retrovirus
    So, do bacteria develop resistance to antibiotics through divine intervention?
    I'de think so
  14. Diverse City
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 16:00
    3 things I already know what that arguement is. hang on. Another thing A birds organs are completely different from those of a dinosaur and how do organs evolve too. Its impossible. Plus were spinning at like 7000000 miles and hour and if there is no god then were in a lot of trouble.
    Nicely put Carp
  15. Diverse City
    Moves
    12 Sep '07 16:01
    Originally posted by torch71
    I believe both exist, life evolves, it's natural. And to me it all sterted with creation.
    You are cool and mostly right.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree