1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 15:55
    @badradger said
    we all make mistakes, what about forgive and forget,lets not get to heavy about trivial mumblings, lifes to short whether your in or out of the godsquad.
    FMF is lying. I never said that, and, if I had said that, I suspect I would have been banned, perhaps permanently.

FMF used to be a sophisticated troll but he’s now gotten very lazy and often reaches for the bluntest tool in his trolling toolbox.

He’s now trolling the way Ghost used to troll before Ghost threw out his hip and had to retire as Head Troll.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 15:57
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Wise words indeed sir.

For us to work as an online community there has to be an agreed line that we simply don't cross, irrespective of our theistic outlook.
    And where is that line for you, old boy? Does it even exist?
  3. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 16:28
    @fmf said
    He once suggested that my children were the result of me raping my wife and that I am unable to visit or have contact with my children. There were two posts, both of which were removed.
    Just a thought, but if what you're saying Romans said is true, and I don't know how I missed it, then why don't you produce the evidence before making these accusations?

Where are the threads and postings from which this accusation is drawn located?

I find it incredible to believe.
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 16:41
    @romans1009 said
    <if what has been said of romans is true, don't you think that maybe he stepped over the line of propriety?>

It’s not true. The atheist who I believe lied about formerly being a Christian and reading the Bible a dozen times is lying about this.

He (FMF) thought Ecclesiastes was in the New Testament, for crying out loud.

And had no idea that God’s Holy Spirit indwe ...[text shortened]... r her salvation.

He’s as much of a former Christian as I am a former world champion chess player.
    As has been observed before, there is no evidence (in you) of God’s indwelling Holy Spirit. The things you post here are frequently full of spite and personal obscenity.

Where is God to be found in that, seriously?!
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 16:46
    @secondson said
    Just a thought, but if what you're saying Romans said is true, and I don't know how I missed it, then why don't you produce the evidence before making these accusations?

Incredible (disturbing) but true. And as FMF stated, removed by the mods.

Romans generally defends these things as being 'humour.'
  6. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 17:10
    @ghost-of-a-duke said

I hear a lot of humor in Romans posts, and I've read some sound biblical comments made by him, but I never saw the remarks allegedly made with my own eyes.

You see my quandary?

Becker says that what Romans posted was twisted out of context and misrepresented. Not too far fetched given FMF's predilection for doing that based on what I've seen.

Just sayin.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 17:53
    @secondson said

It’s incredible to believe because it’s false.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 18:03
    @ghost-of-a-duke said

You’re lying (as Kiddo is.)

There’s nothing at all funny or humorous about what Kiddo claimed I said, but Kiddo’s moral compass blew a gasket quite a while ago. He lies frequently and seems to have no problem doing that.

Sadly, Heartpence joins it. Trolls of a feather lie together!
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 18:05
    @secondson said
    I hear a lot of humor in Romans posts, and I've read some sound biblical comments made by him, but I never saw the remarks allegedly made with my own eyes.

You see my quandary?

Becker says that what Romans posted was twisted out of context and misrepresented. Not too far fetched given FMF's predilection for doing that based on what I've seen.

Just sayin.
    Kiddo is flat out lying. There’s no two ways about it.

But Kiddo is a malignant troll and lying is one of the tools in his trolling toolbox.

Sick!
  10. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 18:12
    @secondson said
    Mr. Becker, sir, if what has been said of romans is true, don't you think that maybe he stepped over the line of propriety?

Im not siding with anyone here since I myself have stepped a little sideways a time or two, but I try to be as objective as I can for the sake of integrity and the quality of a discussion, besides the fact that I name the name of Jesus Christ as my ...[text shortened]... d and saviour and strive to represent Him in all that I think, say and do to the best of my ability.
    I would like to see a link to the posts that FMF claims he made. I don’t think he’s guilty until proven innocent. I think it works the other way around.
  11. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 18:13
    @ghost-of-a-duke said

Did you see and read the alleged posts yourself?
  12. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 18:17
    @ghost-of-a-duke said

It it were true he would have been banned without a shadow of a doubt.
  13. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 18:222 edits
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Taking his sad creepiness to the next level, Romans has now started cloning people's avatars. (First Dive's and now my own).

Please be mindful of this when responding to posts as it really is the worst thing possible to have one of his cretinous messages mistaken for your own.

I have of course reported this to the Mods as his intentions are malicious not humorous.
    Did you design your avatar yourself and put a copy right on it or did you steal it somewhere yourself?
  14. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 18:241 edit
    @dj2becker said
    I would like to see a link to the posts that FMF claims he made. I don’t think he’s guilty until proven innocent. I think it works the other way around.
    It works that way in a legal system based on a Judao/Christian ethic like the one here. Unfortunately some pass judgment before the evidence is heard or seen, and some, as is well attested to, fabricate evidence to further their own agenda.

I find it difficult to believe that FMF would be so diabolical. At the same time I find it even more difficult to believe Romans would post such wicked things about anyone.

Without hard evidence I find FMF guilty of at least manipulating the forum. He should have produced the evidence before making the charges.
  15. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 18:26
    @secondson said
    It works that way in a legal system based on a Judao/Christian ethic like the one here. Unfortunately some pass judgment before the evidence is heard or seen, and some, as is well attested to, fabricate evidence to further their own agenda.

I find it difficult to believe that FMF would be so diabolical. At the same time I find it even more difficult to believe Romans wou ...[text shortened]... of at least manipulating the forum. He should have produced the evidence before making the charges.
    It would seem he conveniently claimed that the posts were deleted by the mods so that he wouldn’t have to produce the evidence.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree